Leecheck OxyECA Black & HyperT2 - Cutting with waffles

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first log and I was fortunate enough to get chosen to log the Leecheck OxyECA Black & HyperT2 stack. I've used their MassHGH and I liked it a lot, so I'm pumped to try out these for my summer cut. Here is a brief overview of my plan

Stats:

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 184.4lb with some visible abs (13%bf?)

Nutrition: I'll base my nutrition off of the information that Lyle McDonald provides for protein and carb intake during a cutting phase. I've been successful with carb cycling in the past so i'll keep my protein high throughout the week, carbs low on rest days, high on workout days. Fat will be pretty consistent but I'll limit it if necessary to keep the calories in check. Weekly carb up to keep leptin in check. I might throw in a depletion workout before the carbup, not sure yet.

Training: Currently running a customized PHAT template, and may switch it to from 5 to 4 days a week later into the cut. I'm coming off of a mini bulk/recomp and it seemed to be working very well with the extra calories. I'll cut back the volume and keep the intensity up if i start seeing a drop in performance due to the lower calories. I'll add cardio in as I see fit, but don't want to start with it right off the bat.

Goals: Keep or add weight to the bar while dropping bodyfat. Not aiming for a specific weight and will mainly judge progress by the mirror, but I think I would be good at around 175lb.

I've used quite a few thermogenics to aid my previous cuts, and have typically resorted to the EC stack with some sort of yohimbine based product. I'll update the log with my body weight progressions, training regimen, and macro breakdown.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Yesterday 6/3 I took my first dose of oxy around 7am and hyperT2 about an hour later. All I can say is wow, I was definitely not expecting that! I work a desk job and it is typically freezing in my office, but I was warm all morning. The appetite suppression was definitely stronger than the EC stack. I usually start getting hungry around 11am but I pretty much had to force myself to eat at 12:30.

I had clean and sustained energy the entire morning, and I think I got more done from 7-12 then I have in the previous two days combined. I took another serving of HT2 in the afternoon around 3pm.

No training yesterday, just worked on some stuff around the house. I noticed some increased energy pretty late into the evening, so I'm going to stick with 1 Oxy in the morning and 1 HT2 in the morning and afternoon for the first week.

Macros: 230P, 109C, 40F 1720cals

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been in the industry for over 20 yrs, competing and also running supplement shops. There is only a handful of companies I trust and Lecheek is one of them.

If you are into podcasts, very good interview with the CEO of the company

[video=youtube;EpuRUk7QWCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpuRUk7QWCs[/video]

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd looks like your feeling the heat already lol. Crazy stack have fun with it and make sure you drink plenty of water.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Yesterday I had my OxyECA at 7am followed by HT2 at 8am. I didn't take a second dose of HT2 but I plan on doing it for the rest of the run.

Hit the gym around 4:30pm, my gym partner (wifey) wasn't able to make it so I did some work on weak areas/stuff I don't normally do so that we can be in sync with our routine.

I followed a sheiko template for deadlifts and bench to work on my speed and technique, then followed that up with some standing shoulder press and rear delt work.
All the lifts were pretty light since I didn't want to drastically affect my workout for today.

Deads:
350x2,2,2,2

Bench 195x6,6,6,6

Rack Deads:
375x4,4,4,4

Standing Shoulder Press
95x12
135x6,6,6
95x10

DB Rear Delt Raises:
5 sets of 20lb

BB Drag Curls:
3 sets of 65lb

Nutrition: 245P, 230C, 62F, 2380Cals

Everything felt quick and easy, and nutrition was surprisingly good considering we ate out for a work dinner thing. Typically I would have less protein and fat and a bit more carbs on my workout days

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Subd looks like your feeling the heat already lol. Crazy stack have fun with it and make sure you drink plenty of water.
Is there any issue with taking HT2 in the late evening or even before bed?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I you are able to space it 12 hours apart and sleep go for it. With the hyperT2 you will have to play with it.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
I was at my inlaws this weekend so I didn't get a chance to post. I managed to get in a quick workout on Friday for legs:

Squats: 345x5,4,4
Cable SLDL: 160x8,8,8
Leg Press Machine ( Full stack of 370lb)x 8,8
Calf Press on Leg Press: 300x7,7,8,7
Seated Leg Curl: 205x8,x8
Individual Leg Extension: 105x6,6

and Sunday for Upper Body

Went again on Sunday for upper:
Bench: 255x5,5,5
T-Bar Row: 180x5,5,5
Incline Bench: 205x6,6 185x9
Weighted pullups: 25,8,8,8
DB Shoulder Press: 75x9,8,7
Rack Chins: 50x10,8

Had hard time tracking nutrition but I did my best... Haven't weighed myself yet but i've been taking HT2 later in the afternoon and is hasn't affected my sleep at all. I actually took a dose at 9pm and had no issue falling asleep at 11:30pm

I also started wearing my bodybugg again to help track my calories, i'll post screenshots of my calories burned vs intake on future posts

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Yesterday I did a quick arm workout because I couldn't fit one in over the weekend at the in-laws. Basically just heavy underhand chin ups, close grip bench, barbell curls and overhead extensions.

I also got my bodybugg back on, so here's an image of my calorie expenditure

calories.png

I logged in:
F:64 C:198 P:238 Cals:2245

I weighed myself this morning and I was at 182.4, so down 2lbs already

I ran the same dosing as I mentioned before, 1 OxyECA in in the morning followed by an HT2 about an hour later, then another HT2 in the late evening. I've been trying to dose the HT2 a few hours after my last meal and at least an hour before my next meal, is this the best strategy for this? My morning doses are fasted so there is no issue there.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of the bodybug before as I was using a fitbit.

I started my log then came down with a stomach bug and hope to be back up and running in the next day or 2

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Never heard of the bodybug before as I was using a fitbit.

I started my log then came down with a stomach bug and hope to be back up and running in the next day or 2

Mine is actually called BodyMedia, and it does the same thing as the fitbit, just a different provider. Hopefully you get back up to speed soon

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
So i've been hitting the weights pretty heavy lately and have switched my routine up to an upper/lower split. I may alter this to a push/pull in the future.

On Wednesday I did lower body
Squats: 345x4,4,4
Weighted Hyperextensions : 65lbx16+8,5,5,5 (rest pause sets with 10s rest)
Hammer Strength Calf Press Machine: 450x6,410x6 270x15+5,5,5,5,5 (rest pause sets with 10s rest)
Barbell Curl: 100x6,95x7,85x7
Hammer Strength Individual Leg Ext: 105x8, 110x7,120x5
Seated Leg Curl: 235x5,220x6,205x7

My bodymedia reported my at 3124cals burned and I logged in 2400cals consumed.

Thursday was upper:
Bench: 265x4,4 245x5
Pendlay Row: 225,5 205x6,5
DB incline press: 95x6, 85x7,6
Wide Grip lat Pulldown: 205x6,190x7,180x7
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 240x12,300x8, 8 +120x4,3,2 (drop set to rest pause)
Reverse Cabele Flys: 3 sets 8-10

I burned 3226, and consumed 2435

So far I've been pretty consistent with my calories burned vs. consumed and I can definitely tell I am leaning up nicely. I consume roughly 3/4 of my calories from when I start lifting (around 6pm) to bedtime, so i'm typically eating a lot right before bed, yet I have been waking up leaner. I'll weigh myself again the morning after an off day since I don't eat a ton before bed and my morning weigh in will be more consistent.

One thing I've noticed is if it don't drink enough water right after consuming HT2 I get these powdery burps, it happened to me when I was driving and I thought I was going to die, so anyone taking these I would suggest drinking a full glass of water with each dose.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always get one big burp when taking the HyperT2 and that was it. Just one it was so strange so I know what your talking about.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Updates from the weekend:

I've been keeping a pretty consistent deficit of 700-1000 calories while eating close to 2500 cals. I've been pretty active by doing lawn work and other things around the house and trying to move more during my work day. (I work in front of a computer so I don't move much during the day)

On Friday I did Deadlifts and arms... we were really rushed the day before so we skipped arms, and I felt silly going to the gym to just do arms so I threw in some deadlifts and abs as well lol.

Deads: 425x4 445x3, 405x5
Close Grip Decline Bench: 225x4,205x7,195x8
Preacher EZ Bar Curl: 90x4, 80x7, 70x8
Skullcrushers on Incline Bench: 80x7,6 70x11
Standing Cable Curl: 70x7,7 60x8
Hanging Leg Raises: 3x15-20
Decline Crunches: ...

I burned consumed 2322 and burned 3035

Saturday was a rest day and I tried to stay active running errands and doing things around the house, I consumed 2182 and burned 3365.

I did legs yesterday and I dosed 1 OxyECA and 1 HT2 about 45min before lifting. I skipped my pre-workout supplement and put my creatine, beta alanine and LCLT right into my pre-workout shake about 15min before lifting. The OXY and HT2 gave me a massive energy boost and I performed as good if not better than I would have with my typical pre-workout supp. I was not anticipating its performance enhancing qualities but I was in the zone and moving weight

I also noticed I was sweating way more than normal, like pouring profusely. I typically sweat a lot when I lift, but my wife actually commented on how bad it was.

Sunday Nutrition:
F:56.56, C:252, P: 250, Cals: 2476

Sunday Energy Expenditure:

Untitled.png

Overall I can tell I'm getting leaner and my strength has not dropped one bit. I'll wait another day or two to weigh in.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I didnt comment on your dose time comment. AS long as you are sleeping and no I see you are sweating its working just fine ;)

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Yesterday I burned way more calories than I normally do. I was actually active during my work day and had to do some things away from my desk so I think that had something to do with it.

Untitled.png

I also ate
Fat: 46g, Carbs: 229g, Protein: 257g, Cals:2345

I've come to the conclusion that my scale is either off, or is placed in a poor position relative to the floor in my bathroom. I will weigh myself multiple times back to back and get different readings each time. I weighed in at 181.6, then came to work and weighed myself at 180.0. I'm probably somewhere in between, but I'm going to put my scale in a new location and see from there.

The routine yesterday was:
DB Bench Press: 110DBx4, 105x5,100x5
T-Bar Row: 180x6,160x7,150x8 drop set 135x10
Standing Shoulder Press: 145x4.5,135x6,125x7 drop set 95x5+4,3,3
Lat Pull-down: 205x6,190x7,175x7, 145x12+4,4,4,4,4
Incline Machine Press: 245x6,225,6 195,10+3,3,3,3,3
Machine Shoulder Raises: 110,12+4,4,3,3,3,3

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Also I've noticed if I dose OXy and HT2 at the same time it gets pretty intense... I'll probably keep them spaced out about 30 minutes from one another :burnout:

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also I've noticed if I dose OXy and HT2 at the same time it gets pretty intense... I'll probably keep them spaced out about 30 minutes from one another :burnout:
Describe intense

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
I guess I just wasn't prepared for the energy surge. It felt more intense than my first EC dose. I've built up my tolerance to stims but for some reason when I took them together it caught me off guard

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I added 1 gm of L Carnitine, which slowed down the absorbtion from that onset burst.

This may be the strongest appetite suppressant I have ever had.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I added 1 gm of L Carnitine, which slowed down the absorbtion from that onset burst.

This may be the strongest appetite suppressant I have ever had.

I would have to agree that this can totally crush your appetite.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Status Updates

I've been maintaining a pretty large deficit and hitting the weights heavy. I modified my routine slightly but still have an upper lower split. Over the weekend I did a heavy upper workout, and on Sunday I did a full body "tension" workout prior to a refeed. I used a routine that Lyl'e McDonald outlines prior to a carb load. Basically it is a full body routine with 3-4 sets per muscle group in the 6-12 rep range.

For the refeed I tried to keep protein around 200g, fat at 50g and the remainder of calories coming from carbs. I went a little higher on the protein and fat, but overall I am happy with it and I kept it pretty clean. I ended up with P:231, C:448, F: 67, and Cals: 3270.

My weight didn't spike up too drastically this morning. On Saturday I weighed in at 180.4 and this morning I was at 181.6. I definitely looked more full and it didn't look like like too much water weight. I'll weigh myself again at work after I do a short cardio session at lunch.

I've been playing around with the dosing of OxyECA and HT2 and I think I have it dialed in perfectly now. If I work out in the late evening i'll take my second HT2 about an hour out from lifting, otherwise I will take it around 7pm. I've noticed no changes in sleep taking it this late and it seems to be working very well. I like taking the second HT2 before lifting because it definitely gives me a boost and I can feel the heat throughout the workout.

Another thing I noticed is that the appetite suppression from the OxyECA has seemed to diminish a little. It may be that I am just getting hungrier because of the diet, or I maybe I am getting used to the substance, but I notice more appetite suppression from taking the OxyECA and HT2 at the same time in the morning opposed to spitting the doses up an hour apart. I'm going to take them at the same time for the rest of the cycle.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Status Updates

I've been maintaining a pretty large deficit and hitting the weights heavy. I modified my routine slightly but still have an upper lower split. Over the weekend I did a heavy upper workout, and on Sunday I did a full body "tension" workout prior to a refeed. I used a routine that Lyl'e McDonald outlines prior to a carb load. Basically it is a full body routine with 3-4 sets per muscle group in the 6-12 rep range.

For the refeed I tried to keep protein around 200g, fat at 50g and the remainder of calories coming from carbs. I went a little higher on the protein and fat, but overall I am happy with it and I kept it pretty clean. I ended up with P:231, C:448, F: 67, and Cals: 3270.

My weight didn't spike up too drastically this morning. On Saturday I weighed in at 180.4 and this morning I was at 181.6. I definitely looked more full and it didn't look like like too much water weight. I'll weigh myself again at work after I do a short cardio session at lunch.

I've been playing around with the dosing of OxyECA and HT2 and I think I have it dialed in perfectly now. If I work out in the late evening i'll take my second HT2 about an hour out from lifting, otherwise I will take it around 7pm. I've noticed no changes in sleep taking it this late and it seems to be working very well. I like taking the second HT2 before lifting because it definitely gives me a boost and I can feel the heat throughout the workout.

Another thing I noticed is that the appetite suppression from the OxyECA has seemed to diminish a little. It may be that I am just getting hungrier because of the diet, or I maybe I am getting used to the substance, but I notice more appetite suppression from taking the OxyECA and HT2 at the same time in the morning opposed to spitting the doses up an hour apart. I'm going to take them at the same time for the rest of the cycle.

Nice update and awesome to see that your playing with these 2 products as far as dosing goes. IMO this is what needs to be done on an individual level. GREAT JOB!!

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Yesterday was leg day... awww yeaaaa

Front Squats 255x6, 275x4, 255x5
Cable Romanian Deadlift 200x7,7,190x7
Hammer Strength Calf Press: 360x6,6 320x10+5,5,5,4,4,4
Weighted Hyperextension: 85x10,10+5,5,5,4,4,3
Leg Extension: 205x6,6 160x10+4,4,4,4,3
Another calf machine: 250x11+5,5,5,5,5,5
Ab stuff
Curl Stuff

outside of the gym I was sitting all day, so I barely burned 2900 calories. I think the OxyEca and HT2 may have increased my calorie expenditure. My weekly average expenditure is currently around 3250, and the last time I was cutting and monitoring I would very rarely break 3000, usually around 2800 calories per day.

I've noticed the majority of my weightloss has not been in my midsection :-/ My Legs and back are becoming more defined which is good, hopefully my stomach leans up next

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great log! I have just been using Oxy ECA and noticed a difference in my physique without making any diet changes..been eating around maintenance. But definitely one of the most intense fat burners I have tried from an energy stand point. I plan on trying this stack later in the year.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Hit upper body yesterday

DB Bench Press: 110x4, 100x5,6, 75x8? (focused on TUT aimed for 45seconds)
T-Bar Row: 180x7, 160x7, 150x8 drop set 90x11
Lat Pulldown: 205x6, 190x7, 175x8, 150x12+4,4,4,4,3,3
Standing Military: 145x5, 135x7, 125x8

Tricep Rope Ext 62.5kgx6,7,7 52.5x9+4,4,4,4,4
Cable Curls: 52.5kgx7,7,7 42.5x11+4,4,3,3,3
Cable Incline Fly 25x11, 30x7, 27.5x8

Macros were pretty good, hit

fat: 58.79g, protein: 245.20g, carbs: 220.71g, cals: 2348

and my calorie tracker said I burned 3096. I've been consistently taking HT2 around 7am and 6pm, and OxyEca at 8am. This seems to be the best way for me. I do a semi IF protocal and break my fast around 11:30am. My mornings are typically as follows:

Wake up and take BCAA: 6-6:30am
HT2: 7:00-7:30am
OxyECA Black: 8am
Lunch: 11:30am

so far so good! I'm really liking these products

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Hit legs heavy on Friday, followed by a full body tension workout today prior to starting my refeed. Aiming for 500g of carbs today with minimal fat and 1g/ bodyweight of protein.

I hit a squat PR of 345x5 on my leg day so that was great. Full body tension today went well as well.

On my last refeed I took the Oxy and HT2 before my workout, but today I decided to take it afterwards. I could definitely tell I was lacking the kick I got the week before, but I managed to make it through. Sweating was back to normal as well.

I also wanted to note that I weighed myself yesterday and was down to 179. I posted in the bodyfat estimation area I think I am leaning up nicely. I think i'm moving along at a good rate and when these supplements run out I think i'll be at the level I want to be :)

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
I have a couple of updates:

I weighed in today at 177.4, which is literally 2lbs lower than yesterday. I was definitely holding onto some water, and I woke up looking lean this morning. It's been 4 weeks since I started logging these supplements and the cut has gone very well. I'm down a total of 7lbs, with virtually no strength loss... i've actually gone up on a few lifts.

I hit upper heavy again yesterday. I had a super long day at work and didnt make it to the gym until 7:30pm. I was a little out of it and it kind of affected my workout, but i think it was just a mental thing. I'm pretty sure i'll crush it next time I hit these workouts.

Anyways, here it is:
DB Flat Bench: 110x4 (grinding bad on last rep), 100x6,5
T-Bar Row: 180x7, 160x8,7
Standing Military: 145x5, 135x7, 125x7
Lat Pulldown: 205x6, 190x7, 175x8, 150x12+4,4,4,4,3
Incline Machine Press: 240x6, 225x8, 190x13+4,4,4,3
Machine Lateral Raise: 110x12+4,4,2,3

I only missed a rep on the standing military and I struggled a lot with the DB flat bench and lat pulldown. I also went indoor rock climbing the day before so my grip was all out of whack.

Overall I'm happy about my fat loss, and I need to avoid other activities outside the weightroom that may affect my performance... I also may throw in a few more pre workout carbs to help me through the workout. I just counted the pills and I have a little over 2 weeks left :(

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Post holiday updates:

Over the weekend I enjoyed a a lot of good food and family time. I tried to keep it as clean as possible, and with my guesstimate logging I think I ate near maintenance. I decided to still do a re-feed on sunday and the scale jumped up as usual. I should be back down to my pre 4th of July weight any day now.

Over the holiday I only hit the gym once due to being out of town. This week is when I kick it back into gear. I hit legs on Sunday and did the following:

Leg Press: 630x5,5, 540x7 (this machine is very steep, I usually do a few hundred pounds more)
Weighted Hyperextensions: 90lbx8,8,8
Leg Extensions: 220x5,205x5 165x10+4,4,3,3,3
Lying Leg Curl: 145x8, 125x11+4,4,4,4,4,4
Calf Raise on Smith Machine: 230x10,9,9
Seated Calf Raise Machine: 250x11+4,4,4,4

Supersetted and drop setted:
Hammer Strength lat Pulldown: 160x 11+4,4,4,4,3
Bodyweight Dips: 12+6,5,5,5,5,5

It was a very fast paced workout and the OXy+HT2 combo was making me sweat hard. Despite the weight bump from the weekend I still look just as lean as before, so I can't complain

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
This week has been pretty hectic with work but I managed to get an upper and lower day in, My calorie deficit has been right around 900 the past few days which is more than I anticipated. I weighed in this morning at a new low of 176.2, so all of that bloat for the 4th of july weekend finally came off and then some. I'll try and keep my deficit less steep, but so far everything is going well.

Tuesday: Upper
DB Bench 100x7,7,7 (we were at a different gym and the highest they had were 100lb db)
Lat Pulldown: 205x6, 190x7, 175x8, 160x10+4,4,4,4,4,4
Seated Military Press: 165x5, 155x5, 135x7
Bent over Row: 225x3, 185x8,8, drop 135x10
Incline Hammer Strength Machine: 200lbx6, 130x12+5,5,5,4,4
Db Side Raises: 35:8,8,8

Wednesday: Lower
Squat: 355x4,4,4 (new PR)
Romanian Deads: 225x8, 275x6,6,
Calf Raise Machine: 265x8,8,8 225x13+4,4,4,4,3
Leg Curl: (different machine so I didn't even bother with the weight tracking)
Individual Leg Extension: 110x5,100x6, 80x10+4,3,3,3,3 (weight is per leg)
EZ Bar Curl: 100x6, 90x8,7
Close Grip Bench: 205x6x6, 185x8
Machine Preacher: weird machine, didn't log.... jsut went for time under tensions, slow and controlled
EZ Bar Overhead Extensions: same as above, went for time under tension, slow and controlled

The cut has been going very well this week. The only strength dip I have noticed is my chest pressing strength, and this is typically the first thing that decreases when I cut calories. Otherwise all of my other lifts have stayed the same if not improved. I'm very pleased with my squat and I want ot start incorporating deadlifts back into the mix in the near future.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
This weekend I weighed in at a new low 175.4. This was on Sunday morning after a low carb day on Saturday. I did an upper body session on Friday, and a Full body workout on Sunday prior to re-feed.

This morning I weighed in at 178, and as usual after a re-feed I am definitely holding a bunch of water/glycogen from the near 500g carbs I consumed yesterday, but virtually 0 bloat. I only took the OxyECA and HT2 during the morning and my re-feed began at 4pm so I didn't see much point in taking a second Ht2 while I was consuming such a large influx of carbs.

I only have a few more days left with these products and I will give my final review of the run and my results.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Final Review:

I am happy with these products to say the least. Over the past 7 weeks I moved from a starting weight of 184.5 down to 174.8. This was probably one of the easiest cutting sessions I have done, and I can definitely tell the supplements we working. I also reduced calories a few days prior to starting in order to get rid a lot of the initial water weight that is accompanied by starting a new diet. I was originally 186, so I dropped some weight first before starting these supplements.

Dosing: It took me some time to dial this in, but I found the most optimal dosing for me was to take 1 OxyECA in the morning with 1 HT2. I would try and follow up with another HT2 in the evening with some sort of caffeine source (coffee, caffeine tablet, preworkout) I noticed you must consume a lot of water within the first 20 minutes of taking them. The few times I didn't I felt a little light headed and spaced out, so the water is a must in my opinion.

Feeling/effects: I could certainly tell they were working. The first few weeks especially as I was still adapting and getting use to the supplements, I would get extremely warm to the point I was sweating in the office. When I dosed the HT2 prior to lifting, I was drenched way more than usual, and my wife could instantly tell something was up, so it wasn't just me.

Weightloss: The weight loss was pretty consistent throughout the length of the cycle. I actually tracked my scale weight on a daily basis, weighing in first thing in the morning before consuming anything. There are tons of fluctuations based on what I ate the night before, and it's pretty easy to tell when I did a carb re-feed. Overall I lost just shy of 10lbs, with virtually no strength lost. The only area I suffered was on my flat dumbbell bench, but my incline dumbbell press actually increased. I also managed to hit a squat PR, and a PR on some rowing movements as well. I'm very pleased with the body composition changes.

Final thoughts: These supplements work, plain and simple. I've done past cuts with more drastic diets, more supplements, and they did not provide better results than I obtained during this cycle. The appetite suppression of the OxyECA is on par with the EC stack, which is a huge plus. I have followed many cyclical diets before, and I believe I had as good, if not better results with a straight deficit and a weekly re feed while taking these products. Over the course of the log I tried to compare my caloric intake vs my expenditure with my calorie monitor, and I believe my calorie monitor is somewhat unreliable and may overestimate my activity level. The company says it is up to 90% accurate, which can lead to a pretty significant variance of what it says I burned versus what I actually burned. Overall, for a 175lb-180lb guy with a sedentary office job, I average about 2200 calories per day for the duration of the cut. The only "cardio" I did was forcing myself to get up and walk around the office, and yard work around the house on the weekends, otherwise I didn't put in any direct cardio work. In the past I would do fasted morning cardio along with a cyclical diet, which I didn't have to do at all.

From here on out I am planning on slowly bringing my calories back up to around 2700-2800 over the next month. So the next week or so I will still be in a deficit and may potentially lose more weight, but most likely not at the rate I have been while using the LeCheek stack.

Before and after shots:
(note: after pics were taken at work during my lunch break, i shot them quick and I definitely need to work on my posing lol)

Before:
before1.jpg

After:
after2.jpg

after3.jpg

after4.jpg

Weight tracking graph:

Graph.jpg

I would definitely recommend using the supplements to aid in a cut, and the only thing I would do differently is to introduce them a week or two after starting the cut. I started taking these the first day I reduced calories, and I believe they would have been more affective if I actually lost some weight first then incorporated them. I would prefer to use them more towards the end of the cutting cycle than in the beginning, but clearly either way works.