Lecheek's Andro-5 and AD3 Supplements Advice/Experiences please!

J

james_cristo

Awards
Hi everyone,

Recently purchased both the Lecheek's Andro-5 and AD3 supplements with the intention to try Laxogenin for the first time here in my home country of Australia.

Unknowingly I purchased the Andro-5 having misunderstood the ingredients and that it also contains andro-1.
After a little further research I am now not that concerned that it is in fact a compound rather than 100mg of laxo.

Please if you guys have tried this product in particular would you take a moment to share your experiences and advise(s)?

I've looked pretty hard for this information without much luck so perhaps even a link may do the trick..

Thanks in advance and happy lifting!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

Recently purchased both the Lecheek's Andro-5 and AD3 supplements with the intention to try Laxogenin for the first time here in my home country of Australia.

Unknowingly I purchased the Andro-5 having misunderstood the ingredients and that it also contains andro-1.
After a little further research I am now not that concerned that it is in fact a compound rather than 100mg of laxo.

Please if you guys have tried this product in particular would you take a moment to share your experiences and advise(s)?

I've looked pretty hard for this information without much luck so perhaps even a link may do the trick..

Thanks in advance and happy lifting!
Could you tell me where you bourght it?? maybe a link im not familiar with the product

J

james_cristo

Awards
Sure, its the current NutraPlanet black friday sale.

Unfortunately I cannot seem to post the link on here..