Lecheek triple stack HyperT2, Oxyeca black (sponsored) ad-3 pct (non sponsored)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
new diet game plan:

simple sugars during lunch at work and post workout only which is usually greek yogurt and fruit. the rest of my carbs will be complex. fats will be .5-.75 per bodyweight and pro in the 200g range. trying to not use any pro powder at the moment

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
new diet game plan:

simple sugars during lunch at work and post workout only which is usually greek yogurt and fruit. the rest of my carbs will be complex. fats will be .5-.75 per bodyweight and pro in the 200g range. trying to not use any pro powder at the moment
Sounds good. I saw your FB go MARMS lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
still messin with dosing, back on a coffee kick in he morning. trying to dose during lunch after meal. its still a hit or miss with jitters, stepped up cardio and started back on ad3 pct. aiming for 5 lbs less than in the next month. currently using gf-ama and gf-pm as well

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still messin with dosing, back on a coffee kick in he morning. trying to dose during lunch after meal. its still a hit or miss with jitters, stepped up cardio and started back on ad3 pct. aiming for 5 lbs less than in the next month. currently using gf-ama and gf-pm as well
How long have you been taking the GF lineup? How is it working out????

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
almost finished with gf pm and gf ama, i havent started t21 yet. my strength is through the roof and the pm keeps me recovered on as little as 5 hours sleep sometimes, i feel fully refreshed on less sleep. the ama hardened up my muscles a good bit and also noticed zero doms and faster recovery as well.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
almost finished with gf pm and gf ama, i havent started t21 yet. my strength is through the roof and the pm keeps me recovered on as little as 5 hours sleep sometimes, i feel fully refreshed on less sleep. the ama hardened up my muscles a good bit and also noticed zero doms and faster recovery as well.
NICE!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have officially stopped oxy eca, i cannot find a dosing scheme thats works for me without feeling extremely hyper and jittery. im am however still using ad3 pct and back on a dedicated diet. weight back down to 171 from 174-175 from over 2 weeks ago. did start using glycobol as well. i have finished my fahrenheit stack and only currently using ad3 and glycobol.

uvawahoowa

Awards
i have officially stopped oxy eca, i cannot find a dosing scheme thats works for me without feeling extremely hyper and jittery. im am however still using ad3 pct and back on a dedicated diet. weight back down to 171 from 174-175 from over 2 weeks ago. did start using glycobol as well. i have finished my fahrenheit stack and only currently using ad3 and glycobol.
I had to play around with dosing too. At first it was jittery for me on an empty stomach (extra jittery after I took my pwo) but once I got acclimated and pulled back on my pwo dose I get nice clean energy.

I had to start with a mid day dose and work my way up to 2/day taken fasted

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for now im stopping oxy but will re try after running mechabol. ive been non stim pwo and dosing after my lunch meal but just cant seem to find my sweet spot.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
few days left of ad3, weight is staying at 171 and am still using glycobol. havent done much cardio but diet is staying pretty solid, 2100-2300 cals daily. cooler weather lately so may jump back on oxy.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
few days left of ad3, weight is staying at 171 and am still using glycobol. havent done much cardio but diet is staying pretty solid, 2100-2300 cals daily. cooler weather lately so may jump back on oxy.
Oh ya oxy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup that stuff. haven't forgot about it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
final review:

AD3-PCT this was an 8 week run that was used in conjunction with hyper t2 and oxy eca black. the largest effect i experienced was better sleep and extreme leaness upon wakening. dosing was 2 caps pre bed with a few missing doses here and there. this product is very effective and greatly priced, i was lucky enough to get it while it was buy 1 get 1 free. i have no comparison to other AI's as this is the only one i have used but can honestly say the only product in its class would be erase pro.

Oxy ECA black i have had a difficult time getting the dose and timing right to make it work for me consistantly, it is very strong and finally got to the point where i could tolerate the stimmed feeling. once cooler weather settled in i could dose 1 cap pre lunch every day without jitters and light headedness. i had a lasting feeling of energy and focus while at work and still felt the energy during wokouts, still used a stim based pwo though. water intake def had to be increased thus more frequent urinations but not uncontrollable. i never used more than 1 cap a day which increased the duration and i felt it was not needed for me. after using hyper t2 i have concluded that non stims are best for me when trying to cut weight down. i was able to maintain bodyweight and increase my cals here and there without increased body fat. i was aslo using glycobol at the time. i probably would not use this again ONLY because it was really strong for me. i was able to tolerate og oxy eca alot better.

I have really enjoyed Lecheek products thus far and will continue to use them, Marms and the rest of the Lecheek team are a good groups of guys and i thank them for allowing me the use of theses products, my hyper t2 review has already been posted and am looking forward to tryn more of their products.

rough starting pic

rough final pic

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Looking good man. Thanks for review nice job