Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice bro, looking forward to your reviews. Sounds like this stack was a real winner!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
looking forward to your review brother. I love this combo

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i pushed him more like it lol. I'm sore as hell. This is by far the best combo for energy and burning fat I've ever used. Tomorrow will be last day of h2, but i'll still have some oxy left. Will do final review this weekend.
Looking forward to it Packers.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys I've used several stims, back to the days of Xenadrine RFA 1 and I have tried the new eca stack by the bronk and prima but didn't see anything from those like the old stuff. This combo for energy and appetite suppressant is by far the best in years. My over all energy could be at 0 and with in minutes of Oxy eca black I was charged up something fierce. H2 had me sweating with every lift, and it was so strong I had to take the two of them separate times. My mood stayed positive, and I didn't notice a crash at night.

Over all rating 10/10

energy 10

appetite control 10

no crash effect 10

I will be using OXy eca Black from time to time. I have now three friends of mine that have ordered a bottle of this after me letting them try a pill. I bet anything if Marms could get me a box of samples of these I'd have him working over time to keep bottles supplied. Thank you Marms yet again and will always look forward to Lecheeks products!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys I've used several stims, back to the days of Xenadrine RFA 1 and I have tried the new eca stack by the bronk and prima but didn't see anything from those like the old stuff. This combo for energy and appetite suppressant is by far the best in years. My over all energy could be at 0 and with in minutes of Oxy eca black I was charged up something fierce. H2 had me sweating with every lift, and it was so strong I had to take the two of them separate times. My mood stayed positive, and I didn't notice a crash at night.

Over all rating 10/10

energy 10

appetite control 10

no crash effect 10

I will be using OXy eca Black from time to time. I have now three friends of mine that have ordered a bottle of this after me letting them try a pill. I bet anything if Marms could get me a box of samples of these I'd have him working over time to keep bottles supplied. Thank you Marms yet again and will always look forward to Lecheeks products!
Nice job Packers. Great insightful review. I have several bottles of OxyEca sitting around and I can't wait to try them. It is definitely in the rotation.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Over all rating 10/10

energy 10

appetite control 10

no crash effect 10

Thanks for log/review Pack. More important I am glad that you like the stack and hope it will in the future help you towards your goals. We will be getting sample packs sometime soon and when we do remind me Ill see if I can get a few xtras to you to pass out. We appreciate you spreading the word

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for log/review Pack. More important I am glad that you like the stack and hope it will in the future help you towards your goals. We will be getting sample packs sometime soon and when we do remind me Ill see if I can get a few xtras to you to pass out. We appreciate you spreading the word
The pleasures all mine Marms. I'm dead serious about the sample packs. I play softball with about 100 guys on Mondays and Fridays who are always asking me about the 411 on supps. I believe in this stuff that much that I'd def promote it to anyone. Keep me in mind for any future Lecheek's goods.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Over all rating 10/10

energy 10

appetite control 10

no crash effect 10

Great review brother :) and glad you enjoyed this. Now time to keep cutting and making sure we see 200lbs on that scale's screen!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review brother :) and glad you enjoyed this. Now time to keep cutting and making sure we see 200lbs on that scale's screen!!
lol C yeah my meth is on it's way!! Jk glad you stop by I been missing you and PJ it's just not the same :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all thanks go out to yall. I mean for real this stuff is the most intense energy pill in years. I gave my friend a bottle that my Mom had bought, she couldn't take it cause she had some medicine prescribed. The guy called me and said it was stronger then adipex and wants more. I told him where to get it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'lll be posting my new log on the avengers crew log for those interested.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Over all rating 10/10

energy 10

appetite control 10

no crash effect 10

nice review man. your right that combo is no joke I cant take them together either too much power for me.
Ill come find your new log also you know im subn

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Awesome review bro, I would definitely run this stack after seeing how much you enjoyed it. Make sure you link me up in to your new thread.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards