AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should we run a bonus round if you pick the team member that gets arrested before the game and what his charge is? JK
The whole Bears team for a gang bang on another team member

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Big Ben rape 10th time lol
You know what is crazy
My economics professor in college lived 5 minutes from Ben in GA, no joke. His best friend was the bartender the night when the incident with the girl went down.

Should of questioned that guy and it would of been done and over with.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should we run a bonus round if you pick the team member that gets arrested before the game and what his charge is? JK
This could seriously be a promo at this point ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Newton 179

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good thing this was not on the game tonight
TB could be the worst team in the NFL

FlashSunday

Awards
Oh I have true stories about Big Ben that never made the news. Ohhhh do I have stories.

FlashSunday

Awards
Big Ben had a member of a security personnel approach a girl for him at Mullens on Northside (local bar). They left in his personal vehicle. Eventually he tried to make advances and she resisted. There was a struggle and she got a bit roughed up, clothes torn ect. Ben being a gentleman pulled over and threw her out of the car. She was soon after picked up by his security and taken home (and to apparently smooth things over) and that was the end of that.

Source being a member of the security detail that saw the girl at the bar and then after her being roughed up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No discredit to your story but some woman are shady and will do/say anything for a payday. There's a family "friend" I guess who has sued the playboy mansion, a pilot, and her lawyer, all for "making unwanted advances" at her. My whole family knows she's the real problem lol.

Obviously a may be a little bias... Hence my picture and all lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No discredit to your story but some woman are shady and will do/say anything for a payday. There's a family "friend" I guess who has sued the playboy mansion, a pilot, and her lawyer, all for "making unwanted advances" at her. My whole family knows she's the real problem lol. Obviously a may be a little bias... Hence my picture and all lol.
This is def true. A lot of times big names get in trouble just because the girls want to make it happen. I'd have to say they know what's expected when they get in a car to leave a club/bar ha. Still doesn't excuse anything but don't put yourself in that situation either

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is def true. A lot of times big names get in trouble just because the girls want to make it happen. I'd have to say they know what's expected when they get in a car to leave a club/bar ha. Still doesn't excuse anything but don't put yourself in that situation either
mike tyson!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No discredit to your story but some woman are shady and will do/say anything for a payday. There's a family "friend" I guess who has sued the playboy mansion, a pilot, and her lawyer, all for "making unwanted advances" at her. My whole family knows she's the real problem lol.

Obviously a may be a little bias... Hence my picture and all lol.
Sadly, our whole society looks for an easy payday or easy way out. Hence why so many people play the lottery like crazy, and I don't mean buying a powerball ticket when it is high amount. People get sue happy and accuse each other of the most outrageous things or totally false things.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as they all gangbang cutler.
Best Bears QB of our time. Not sure why so many people hate on him. Let's see how many more Bears records he breaks this year.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sadly, our whole society looks for an easy payday or easy way out. Hence why so many people play the lottery like crazy, and I don't mean buying a powerball ticket when it is high amount. People get sue happy and accuse each other of the most outrageous things or totally false things.
you know society is in trouble when a scumbag like donald trump is looked up to as a role model.

kick em when they are down.....trump profits from the misfortune of others-i understand that is good business practice, but to call it an art form and write a book about how much you enjoy it is a little over the top, imo.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Can 300

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big ben...160

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Cam 287 yard

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cam - 256

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And he got smoked with that cheap shot...
Yeah I saw that. That was some BS for sure. Tough dude for gettin up from it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I saw that. That was some BS for sure. Tough dude for gettin up from it.
That was a monster hit. Dude was like 3x his size and just totally blindsided him.

I liked his presser afterward where he said he'd fight for any of his guys too... It's a nice thought but he would get killed by pretty much any defensive player in the league ha. Good of him to talk about his teammates though instead of making it all me me me like a lot of qbs might

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last second entry with the win! I was close but over, maybe next time!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This week: Saints @ Cowboys

Brees 307

Status