lecheek-hypert2

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stim effect on 2 oxyblack is fantastic. only drawback was frequent urination, lol....i had to keep shutting my machine down to go pee, bosses weren't real happy, lol...

had enough energy to go workout this morning, did shoulders back and ab's. the energy from oxy black is as clean as any otc product i have tried. the intensity from 2 oxy black is right there with the original stimx which was the strongest otc stim i've ever taken....got to say, as a stim junkie i love this stuff.....only gonna take 2 on days i really need 2, don't want to build up tolerance and economically 3 a day would be expensive after awhile...i only did the 2 before work and didn't take 1 at 3am like i had been doing, but it sure would have been sweet!!!

anyone know the cheapest place to buy more oxyblack???
Damn man, i took 2 and i def can't do that again. Stuff had me about to pass out i was so happy and i was talking way to fast

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn man, i took 2 and i def can't do that again. Stuff had me about to pass out i was so happy and i was talking way to fast
lol....lots of love for the oxyblack/ht2 combo....i agree, oxyblack is like happy pills-legal happy pills, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually...feel good/happy pills!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a very productive night at work last night-when i wasn'r running to locker room to pee!!!

took my last oxyblack at 3am and when i got off at 7am still had plenty in the tank, came home and did 40 minutes on treadmill. this is a very good combo...if not the best available!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-got picked to log speed extreme 3, so going to be adding that in-real soon, i hope...:fest06:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Le-Cheeky!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did yard work and some gardening today-this year has been hell on my garden with the high temps and lack of rain, but still have some tomatos blooming. did 1 oxyblack and a ht2 after a short nap before doing the yardwork....as promised i am limiting myself to 1 oxyblack per day on non work days!!! i counted out how many ht2 i have left-6...wow seems like just yesterday i was starting this log!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did yard work and some gardening today-this year has been hell on my garden with the high temps and lack of rain, but still have some tomatos blooming. did 1 oxyblack and a ht2 after a short nap before doing the yardwork....as promised i am limiting myself to 1 oxyblack per day on non work days!!! i counted out how many ht2 i have left-6...wow seems like just yesterday i was starting this log!!!!
Ya man you should see my lawn its so bad:( I think I killed my dogs tree too this year :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya man you should see my lawn its so bad:( I think I killed my dogs tree too this year :(
no kidding...the midwest got killed this summer, like every other day setting record highs...and i think we went a month with NO rain.

i have a big garden and had water bills over a $100!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no kidding...the midwest got killed this summer, like every other day setting record highs...and i think we went a month with NO rain.

i have a big garden and had water bills over a $100!!!
I wish my water bill was only 100 :( damn electric bill was 200 last month :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish my water bill was only 100 :( damn electric bill was 200 last month :(
that is high!!!! mine was $164 and i thought that was bad enough!!! what sucks is i sleep in the day time and have to have it turned down lower so i can sleep in the hottest part of the day, but then again i only sleep a few hours at a time, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are welcome to come visit me in the desert. We hit 118 last week. We are finally getting some rain for our monsoon season. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are welcome to come visit me in the desert. We hit 118 last week. We are finally getting some rain for our monsoon season. Lol
been some crazy weather everywhere this year!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the Mrs. and I were agreeing that this was the most miserable we have ever been out here in 19yrs. Hope it's just some cyclical function happening and it is headed towards the better now. Getting to old for this sh!t!! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the Mrs. and I were agreeing that this was the most miserable we have ever been out here in 19yrs. Hope it's just some cyclical function happening and it is headed towards the better now. Getting to old for this sh!t!! Lol
the hottest it got here was 107-all time record...but when you work in a box factory even 80 feels miserable, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You also have to deal with more humidity. 18% out here is major. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You also have to deal with more humidity. 18% out here is major. Lol
ever since i was a kid i have heard the saying...it's not the heat, it's the humidity-until this year, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
made it thru the weekend at just 1 oxyblack per day...will go back to dosing 1 before work[around 9pm] and 1 at 3am.

the sad news my friends is i only have 2 ht2 left so i will take a ht2 with both doses of oxyblack and sadly say goodbye to my new friend!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
made it thru the weekend at just 1 oxyblack per day...will go back to dosing 1 before work[around 9pm] and 1 at 3am.

the sad news my friends is i only have 2 ht2 left so i will take a ht2 with both doses of oxyblack and sadly say goodbye to my new friend!!!
They all must end sometime :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They all must end sometime :(
aah...good news is one ends and one starts...

should be getting speed extreme tomorrow!!!!!:arms:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to dose 1 oxyblack now and 1 at 3am....i think when the speed extreme comes i will dose 1 ob before work and then a scoop of se before workout around 7:30am.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a decent night at work...didn't really feel into the gym today so just came home and did 30 minutes on my treadmil then took a nap....

:baby:waiting on the mail!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No havent heard yet. But you all should have it by wed. no later I would assume.
damn, i could have walked it here by then...:sly:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went with my usual 1 oxyblack before work and 1 oxyblack at 3am break....unreal how much food i have been eating and weight is still down 5lbs since starting, this has got to be most effective fatburner stack i have ever used....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have to say how impressed i am with oxyblack...got test results back the other day and toatl test was 83. it's a wonder i can get out of bed, lol....the oxyblack has been a real godsend for me, even with the low test i have been able to get things done that needed done. hopefully soon i can go back on trt, but until then OXYBLACK!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have to say how impressed i am with oxyblack...got test results back the other day and toatl test was 83. it's a wonder i can get out of bed, lol....the oxyblack has been a real godsend for me, even with the low test i have been able to get things done that needed done. hopefully soon i can go back on trt, but until then OXYBLACK!!!
Glad to hear its helping you out that much man, I really am.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear its helping you out that much man, I really am.
thanks, i have never needed my stims as much as i do now...energy level is insanely low. oxyblack is saving the day!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
thanks, i have never needed my stims as much as i do now...energy level is insanely low. oxyblack is saving the day!!!!
Doing the same for me the black s keeping me alive rght now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man....took 2 oxyblack before work last night, damn did i have to pee-ALOT!!!! but energy was even better than last time i took 2??? oh well, i aint one to complain about success, lol.

hoping todays the day for speed extreme!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man....took 2 oxyblack before work last night, damn did i have to pee-ALOT!!!! but energy was even better than last time i took 2??? oh well, i aint one to complain about success, lol.

hoping todays the day for speed extreme!!!!!
Hope you get it today as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the energy from oxyblack is still kicking even at 1 cap...this is kinda surprising since i have done 2 caps several times and been using it everyday!!! this stuff will make you pee, at least it does me...my supervisor is always saying 'not again', lol....

btw-speed extreme didn't come today....:irked:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the energy from oxyblack is still kicking even at 1 cap...this is kinda surprising since i have done 2 caps several times and been using it everyday!!! this stuff will make you pee, at least it does me...my supervisor is always saying 'not again', lol....

btw-speed extreme didn't come today....:irked:
aww man :(