Lecheek AD3-PCT and Cycle Armor Log Opps GTHIH!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Minds!! Lecheek has turned me loose here on AM to run a dual logging opp for AD3 and Cycle Armor. That's right, the COMPLETE PCT STACK. I am looking for 2 loggers to run these products and give honest feedback.

The_Complete_PCT_Stack_large.jpeg

AD3 PCT
Key Features:
Aromatase Inhibitor
Crush Cortisol
Lean Dry Gains
Liver Support
GH Support
Destroy Estrogen
NEW AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.

Cycle Armor
Key Features:
Liver and Organ Support
Prostate Support
Blood Sugar Support
Blood Pressure Support
LeCheek Nutrition's NEW Cycle Armor is the next big on cycle and men’s health product to hit the market. Formulated specifically with key components to keep your organs safe on a cycle and off. Cycle Armor contains 6 of the most key ingredients to keep you healthy on cycle and to help maintain your overall health post cycle. Key Scientifically proven ingredients like Celery Seed, Hawthorne Berry, and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) are a few of the ingredients that you will find in each serving in Cycle Armour.

Cycle Armor was designed to protect, maintain, and restore heart, liver, and prostate health during and off cycle. This product is an all YEAR ROUND Product. Specifically designed for ON cycle but can be just as beneficial for overall health off cycle.

US only :
18 and up :
Must log ASAP :
Links to past logs:
Why should we pick you:
Past cycle support/PCT products used (if any):

Since I have been tagged as the "Ninja Rep", let's have a little fun with this. So with your application let me see some awesome, funny or sexy ninja pics or videos to keep this entertaining. Here's one to get you started:
[video=youtube_share;_j1-xQA_ufE]http://youtu.be/_j1-xQA_ufE[/video]

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
US only : Maryland
18 and up : 21 YO
Must log ASAP : Im already running a log on AM anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222389-osta-19nor-4-a.html
Even though my PCT is going to start with nolvadex id like to extend my PCT with natural products afterwards and these products would fit perfectly.
Links to past logs: Current log anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222389-osta-19nor-4-a.html
Why should we pick you: Im currently running a log and i will definitely give you honest feedback on the effects of these supplements.
Past cycle support/PCT products used (if any): DAA (bulk) and Nolvadex.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for MORE APPS

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'd apply because I love y'all's products, but I'm not in PCT nor will I ever be :p but this is worth another bump :D

Gluck applicants

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished up my bottle of cycle armor last week and my last cap of ad-3 is tomorrow. Excellent products!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im game...
ive used ad3 before on my own dime with great results, currently in the beginning of week 3 of pct and these would be a great addition. ive used licogenix and erase pro previously. i believe id provide honest feedback and should have bloods next month to go along with the outcome. can not link at the moment due to mobile app but will when i get home......
I vote for this guy here ^^^^

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im game...
ive used ad3 before on my own dime with great results, currently in the beginning of week 3 of pct and these would be a great addition. ive used licogenix and erase pro previously. i believe id provide honest feedback and should have bloods next month to go along with the outcome. can not link at the moment due to mobile app but will when i get home......
Really ? ^^^

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
im game...
Really ? ^^^
:popcorn:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well i try, what i like about ad3 is it didnt dry up my joints like erase pro does....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i try, what i like about ad3 is it didnt dry up my joints like erase pro does....
I like it because its the perfect all in one daa companion. Covers E and prolactin.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is SO TRUE. Not that erase doesnt work but man it does kill me. Maybe our joint armor will help that. See what I did there ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is SO TRUE. Not that erase doesnt work but man it does kill me. Maybe our joint armor will help that. See what I did there ;)
Shameless, marms

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I would love this opportunity. 40 years old with 20+ years experience. I will log daily and give honest opinions. Here's a couple of my past logs.
Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH

Previously I have used 2 different serms, dpol, Anabeta, erase, milk thistle, fish oil, CoQ10, hawthorn berry, and creatine for pct.
You guys got it. hvactech, shoot me your shipping info.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i love me some lecheek!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i just lol'd in training class

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
any updates?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I sent the info up to shipping the other day, so hopefully ya'll should be seeing it soon.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my log is up however cant post link with my mobile app....

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I would love to log this stuff!!

I have been eyeballing this stack for a bit, but I have been too broke to be able to grab it.

I am currently recomping completely and on my way to being "fit forever".

I haven't ever used anything like this, but there has to be a first ime for everything, right?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this stuff!!

I have been eyeballing this stack for a bit, but I have been too broke to be able to grab it.

I am currently recomping completely and on my way to being "fit forever".

I haven't ever used anything like this, but there has to be a first ime for everything, right?
Sorry man, this one is closed out. But always be on the lookout for more logging opps from Lecheek Nutrition, we usually have something going on.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I'd low to try this conning off a bottle of M-Sten RX ad need a pct my friends are also looking for some

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'd low to try this conning off a bottle of M-Sten RX ad need a pct my friends are also looking for some
This has been closed for over a month....