leaving now - wish me luck

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I have finally taken my customer service job too far.

Some Jack Ass ordered and wants me to deliver it myself, on foot! So I got to get from Philly to Washington State by Monday.........Godspeed and when you speak of me and I KNOW that you will - be kind.

Laura

ALRIGHT - enough already - who the hell is going to buy my flavored MPI?????????

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh ...did I mention that it is a 50 pound BULK ORDER????

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'll be waiting......now hurry up :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

...........and you'd better be packing some packets of flavorings :wave:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Some Jack Ass ordered and wants me to deliver it myself, on foot! So I got to get from Philly to Washington State by Monday.........Godspeed and when you speak of me and I KNOW that you will - be kind.

Laura

ALRIGHT - enough already - who the hell is going to buy my flavored MPI?????????

Laura
I already ordered two bottles of flavored MPI. Its good stuff, but I don't go through it that quick.

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards

Laura

Laura
At least make sure you have some comfortable shoes for the long-hike Laura.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I recommend a Tazer and a cattle probe if its any of these boys your delivering too. :)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah -its saturday nite. These guys are probably on dates tonight with their sisters or cousins.

I should be safe, as I have all my teeth.

laura

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Laura you can drop it off at my place in god forsaken montana and I will finish the rest of the trip for ya if you give me free stuff for a year!!!! HAHAHHHAHA

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I already ordered two bottles of flavored MPI. Its good stuff, but I don't go through it that quick.

But she loves me more so I'm getting hand delivery....BOOYA.

Hey Laura.....I sent you an e-mail.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got that email..........Having a great day and I hope that you all are,too. The weather is absolutely perfect.

Laura