Learning/Skill Retention Stack

ma70

Well-known member
I've been doing a bit of research, and I've been looking at some of the past topics here. Without having to assemble a MEGA huge stack, what are the best 3 options for pure memory/skill retention and learning? I have a couple of "ideas" here:

- ALCAR
- Noopept
- Choline (preferably Alpha-GPC)
- Bacopa
- Huperzine A

Perhaps there are ones I've overlooked, or if these are the best options, which of these 3 would you go for?
 
I take all 5 of them... but I'd go for Bacopa, Huperzine A and Noopept with sublingual dosing. I don't get headaches when I take Noopept without Choline though, others may.
 
Noopept and Huperzine seem to have the best results from what I've seen around. I personally dont have too much experience with longer term retention but for simple focus these certainly help (which I would extrapolate to retention)
 
Back
Top