Lean XTreme & Dexaprine stack

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
Hello. I was just wondering on how to stack these two together. I've used both before but not together and I tried a whole dex yesterday and my whole body cramped up and I was in pure pain. I'm pretty sure it had to do with my water intake bc I didn't drink enough water. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to stack these and how much water I should be drinking (minimum) while on the stack. Thanks in advance.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'd go at least a half gallon per day regardless of supplement intake. Many will suggest a gallon(sometimes more).

As far as I know Lean Xtreme is stimulant free, but the Dexaprine XR is a stim based fat burner(might want to double check that). I'm pretty sure I've heard of adverse reactions to it as well

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Might want to start with half a dexaprine capsule, as it is very potent. There is also a bit of a controversy surrounding it's ingredients so I would proceed with caution if you are sensitive to stimulants.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I would agree with above. The lean xtreme your probably good but the dexaprine definitely start lower dosage if you've never used it.

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
Thanks, guys! I've been taking tiny doses just to stay on the safe side. No more crazy cramps.