Lean Mode by Evluation

Smiler

Smiler

Awards
I've seen very good reviews of Lean Mode by Evluation on Amazon and Bodybuilding.com has anyone used this before?

Thinking about trying it!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I like it and it helps but it's deffinately not a miracle worker...

celliem

celliem

Awards
I've seen very good reviews of Lean Mode by Evluation on Amazon and Bodybuilding.com has anyone used this before?

Thinking about trying it!
I love it but fat burners are only to enhance a good diet. I love all Evlution projects

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I love it but fat burners are only to enhance a good diet. I love all Evlution projects
I agree with this 100%. I used to take different fat burners to help slim down, but they're supplements. They should supplement a good diet to help give that extra edge, but as previously mentioned there's no miracle pill out there. I used this product in the past in a stack, but my diet wasn't on point and was subsequently disappointed with my results. Get your diet in check and you'll lose the weight. A fat loss supplement will then, in theory, help to increase that fat loss. If your diet isn't in check, you'll be disappointed with the results no matter what supplements you take. I was up to 225 a couple of months ago, and down to 198 as of this morning. I am taking supplements, but focusing on low fat, with low to moderate carbs, with high protein. I focus on consuming carbs at the "right times". The days I increase carbs are training days, during and post workout. I used to hate on the concept of counting macros, but I am doing it and it works for me. Maintaining a caloric defecit has been key, but not so low that my body goes into starvation and stores everything. I have got to eat enough to keep the metabolism going, but not so much that there is a caloric surplus. It's all about balance and moderation, but every body is different. Good luck to you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen a lot of positive reviews on this product. I personally haven't used it but I know there are a few reviews on here about it and they seem good.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Evl puts out quality stuff in my opinion I have takin a liking to most of they're products... so you can't go wrong with adding this to your stack to aid in leaning out but ike mentioned above deffinately have to keep diet in check...

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep in mind that alot of the reviews on bb.com and Amazon are BS reviews. They have caught a bunch of companies sending out incentives and/or money to purchase products and leave 10/10 reviews.

Also is this the product in question? If so it looks pretty crappy IMO, the only thing I actually like is the 1g of ALCAR

Capture.JPG

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that alot of the reviews on bb.com and Amazon are BS reviews. They have caught a bunch of companies sending out incentives and/or money to purchase products and leave 10/10 reviews.

Also is this the product in question? If so it looks pretty crappy IMO, the only thing I actually like is the 1g of ALCAR

View attachment 154866

total meh fest.

Smiler

Smiler

Awards

View attachment 154866
What fast burner to would you recommend?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What fast burner to would you recommend?
What exactly are you looking for out of a fat burner? Energy, appetite suppression, mood increase, ect....
Keep in mind fat burners dont actually burn fat, that comes from reducing calories. However a fat burner will help with energy levels and some of the other things mentioned above.

IMO a few of the better ones on the market right now that I personally use:
Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d (they have a War and Raw edition, only difference is Raw contains Y) Can be found for BOGO right now
Sparta Nutrition Hydrashred-- Can also be found for BOGO right now
Redcon1 Double Tab

Smiler

Smiler

Awards
I was just after a good all rounder really yeah I fully understand that you've got to train and keep a good diet and they are only a good aid.

I'll try that Olympus labs blood shred out thank you!

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I've had good luck with my Primeval Labs Pyretic with Prime Nutrition Exo-13 (OG formula) stack.