"Lean Bulking" Stack - Overwhelmed by New Options!

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Howdy all,

Long time lurker, first time poster, though some of you might know my handle from bb, priceplow, t-nation, or other forums.

Now that my family and I are all vaxxed up I'm headed back into the gym in a few days - I was in the middle of a pretty strong recomp when things closed down, only a few months after I had major back surgery, so I've been out of the game for a bit, and holy smokes are there a lot more natural anabolics than there were last time I was looking at them.

I plan to start running BMP as I've heard nothing but great things, with ARA before workouts according to the "neuron" dosing with l-carnitine and GMS as I have only ever gained a ton of strength on ARA. But there appear to be a ton of good things on the market that have come out over the past year or two that may have a synergistic effect when stacked with these two and figured I'd ask the experts. Gosh, there's a lot - BLR Vector, Follidrone, and Androgin, CEL Anabolic Effect, the new MyoSynergy, I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

So, which should I be looking at? What's worth running along side these, assuming my goal is largely "gaining strength, and if I don't get fat in the process then that rocks too." For the sake of brevity let's assume my diet and training are dialed in as this is what I pay my coach for.

Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbh I prob wouldn’t add anything other than the BMP and ARA stack but if I was to choose anything it would probably be anabolic effect. No ingredient overlap iirc and a solid addition. Should help increase strength and lean gains. Also heard good feedback on phosphatidic acid for strength but in all these years I don’t think I’ve ever used it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you've had major back surgery are you sure you want to be running with ARA?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like thebigt said, I would avoid using ARA as it is an inflammatory product. Also be careful with you back.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer the strategy of running one new supplement at a time to gauge the effect it has. When mixing a bunch of new stuff its hard to tell what does what.

But if you feel like adding something regardless i absolutely love CEL Anabolic Effect. Just finishing my second run of it and im already looking forward to getting back on it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer the strategy of running one new supplement at a time to gauge the effect it has. When mixing a bunch of new stuff its hard to tell what does what.

That's always my recommendations as well if i'm running a new product I haven't ran before i start by running it solo to see how I react to it.

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My previous reply has been “awaiting moderator approval” for a week so I’ll hope it shows up but I do want to thank folks for their advice this far.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
From experience Anabolic Effect. Androgin looks interesting and Ursa Major has a lot of good feed back.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect + Lean Edge or Anabolic Effect + cel epi plex .. you cant go wrong with it .. will cover strength, pumps, leaning out 8-12weeks run

and welcome back .. good to see you and the family doing well and getting back to what you love to do .. nothing like it.

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, since it appears I can post again, I just did something silly to flag one reply, I'll just copy and paste it here -

@thebigt and @cheftepesh1 thanks for the concern, I realize I wasn’t clear in my initial post. I had back surgery to fix a herniated disc 11/2019 and did a full course of rehabilitative work - my full body is not back up to 100% (I still have to do 5-10 minutes of soft tissue work on my calves and ankles when I wake up just to get down the stairs comfortably since my right leg was immobile for an entire year) but the surgeon and the physical therapist both gave me the all clear to start lifting again and my coaches look out for me. My back is about as strong as it has ever been and I was back to my old deadlift totals before gyms closed down again. I have run ARA since the surgery with no trouble. I appreciate you both looking out!

@Resolve10 - yeah, my plan is to start on BMP, then add ARA on training days, then stack AE after a month or two of that. My understanding is BMP does not need to be cycled, though just for budget reasons I likely wouldn’t stay on it year round!

@GQdaLEGEND - your handle is not familiar but I appreciate the kind words!