Lean bulk/ Recomp short ester or long ester critique

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
I can post stats and what not but this is more of a question based thread before I would actually log it. All hypothetical.
Two previous runs, as well as a few PH's and SARMS
10 weeks -Test E 500mg/w
12 weeks- Test E 500mg/w, weeks 1-8 of trans dermal dienolone

Alright so I'm coming up on another run here and I have a few different options to work with but over all my goals are to have a really clean bulk and hopefully tighten up a bit and drop some bf. I want to spice things up a little and add a few things in this time and I'm curious as to what length would work better in the long run. A standard cycle with long esters around 12-14 weeks or a short ester about 8-10 weeks long and that would allow me to have another run by mid summer so that I could focus one of the shorter runs on bulking and the other on cutting. What gave me the idea to do the shorter one was because I had this cycle in mind...

Test E 1-12 (14?) front loading the first week then staying at 500mg/w
Dienolone Ace 2-10 100g eod
Anavar 9-14 70mg a day

-OR- since I would be pinning the Dien ace for 8 weeks eod anyway should I just make the whole run short esters.

Test prop 1-8 (10?) 125mg eod
Dienolone ace 1-8 100mg eod
Anavar 2-10 70mg

Exemstane, Prami, and multiple support supps will be used while on and pct

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva or Torem. Due to nolva conflicting with a current medication I might substitute it and I've heard Torem is promising
DAA
misc supps.

I responded well to the dien and the source is cheap so I like that option but I'm considering substituting Dien for NPP and possibly oral winny for the var. I have access to some other orals and a few other oils if anyone has suggestions. I want to be able to retain the gains made also but I know that's diet and lifestyle dependent so this is strictly about the runs.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I like the short ester idea

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Any reason for that option? Just curious if you have any experience or results from either one.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I just came off of a 15 week cycle and near the end it can be really taxing on the body

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test E @ 600mg ew for 15 weeks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply. Any reason for that option? Just curious if you have any experience or results from either one.
Dienolone Acetate is FAR superior to the TD version. Not even close.

Go with option two. More PIP for sure but more fun, more gains and you can get in and get out quickly. 4-6 weeks is all you need.