EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up fellas,

Just want to pass this on to my AM brothers. I have been using lean beef aminos for around 2.5 years. They are a syrup based protein in a large 32 ounce bottle. They are made from hydrolyzed beef collagen, and glycerin. I've used the chocolate flavor and it tastes just like Hershey's syrup. My favorite way to drink has been in my coffee with some grass fed butter or coconut oil, but with a spoon or any other way works too. People out on waffles, cheat meals etc.

There are reasons why I like this stuff so much, and although it has sucralose in it, I see no downsides.

Here's why I like it:

I don't get bloated at all.

I don't have any digestive issues (some whey and milk products have been more and more tricky for me as ive gotten older)

Awesome pumps

Joints feel better when using vs when not (collagen)

Eliminates cravings for sweets if I get them

I used to buy this stuff through email, then the guy had a smaller site through Facebook, but this isn't from a huge corporation. He stopped selling for a minute to upgrade and now he has relabeled the bottles and rebranded the product as syraplex. I personally vouch for this stuff, I am not a rep, not sponsored, don't have a discount code. Just had a strong black coffee with some chocolate lean beef aminos and a tablespoon of grass fed butter and though I'd share.

Take care guys

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Beef proteins like collagen have a very poor amino profile. Does yours state the breakdown?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beef proteins like collagen have a very poor amino profile. Does yours state the breakdown?
I pulled this off a write up, since they relaunched it alot of the old info on the one I have isn't available anymore. I guess they improved it under the new syraplex branding.

The beef protein Isolate found in LBAs is sourced by the industry leader in raw materials, True Nutrition. It is a COMPLETE protein providing all of the essential and non essential amino acids. Beef protein isolate rivals many whey isolates in the amino profile. It is a great alternative as well for those seeking a non-lactose or non-dairy protein source.

HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN- Collagen is the most abundant structural protein in the body. Collagen is very important in health of skin, joints, teeth, ligaments, eyes, bones, tendons, and arteries. Taking a high quality collagen supplement, like LBAs, also helps the skin to retain elasticity and moisture. This can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as cellulite. While athletes of all levels tax their bodies to the maximum, it is VITAL to make sure the skeletal system, joints, and tendons are at their peak condition. We use only high quality ingrediants for your high quality bodies!

GLYCEROL- Known for its effects on muscle cell "super hydration", it is also a great athletic enhancer! Supplementing with glycerol can help athletes perform in hot weather by keeping cells hydrated. Glycerol also helps transport blood to the brain. Many athletes mention feeling a slight "pump" while utilizing glycerol in their supplementation program.

Nutritional Facts:

Serving Size: 1 TBS

Sevings per 32oz container: 64

Calories: 44

Cals from fat: 0g

Total Fat: 0g

Sat Fat: 0g

Cholesterol: 0g

Total Carbohydrates: 5g

Dietary Fiber: 0g

Sugar: 0g

Sugar Ester: 5g

Protein: 6g

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Listen fellas, just passing along what has worked for me and many others I know. Real world experience. I'm not a rep. So I don't have the materials your asking for. Nor do I wish to get into it much more.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Listen fellas, just passing along what has worked for me and many others I know. Real world experience. I'm not a rep. So I don't have the materials your asking for. Nor do I wish to get into it much more.
Get into it? Just asking a question lol.

Lurkers may want to know if it is worth their money to buy a protein or aminos that are predominantly from collagen, and given BCAA content is considerably lower, it may not be a suitable replacement. If you feel it is, cool, but from an energy/ muscle building perspective it's not ideal.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's not an amino acid break down though, and I very much doubt their claim of it being a complete profile without them supplementing AAs on top of the beef protein. Read this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/272435-beef-protein-fad.html
Listen brother, I don't have the info your looking for, however I may have made a mistake in my initial post. Just got home and bout to have another couple servings. Here's the ingredients:
Hydrolyzed beef extracted aminos, complex bonded bovine aminos, purified water, vegetable glycerin, l tryptophan, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame k, potassium sorbate.

Hopefully now that they got more investors and more of a solid company set up there will be more info available. But this product has gotten some pretty reputable people behind it, especially for a company with only word of mouth marketing. I used to order through email lol

The true benefit of this product, is nitrogen retention. I had to do some digging after you guys brought this up and I realized why I think it has worked for me and others I know very well. We used it as part of our nutrition plan, not as a substitute for protein, but as an addition. I use mostly as a morning coffee additive and preworkout. Sometimes between my meals, or when I have a chocolate craving. But thing is I never had a problem eating. I guess most supplement with whey to meet macros, I'm not sure this as a protein replacement would be as good. Personally I don't feel anything can really replace quality food, but who knows. I have only seen a benefit to using this stuff and my intentions were to let others know about what I found that has actually been useful to me. My fault if I got defensive, that wasn't neccesary, just wanted to help others out, especially since I see so much marketing on this site via reps, sometimes it's a little sickening, but that's thier job... Truth is most guys don't need anything supplement wise, they just need to eat right and train hard. But hey who listens to that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigbeef Supplement Logs 53
Whacked Supplements 2
abnxtwo Recipes 22
Nutrition / Health 5
alwaysgaining Supplements 37