LEAN AF log - Getting Lean Before my Winter Bulk

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Earlier this year I ran a bunch of IMLs stuff (4-andro, 1-andro, r-andro, and epiandro) and now I'm attempting to cut some excess fat that I gained in the process. This whole year has been an attempt at getting bigger, without getting too fat. I would go on a week-long cut if I noticed too much fat, but now I need to seriously shed some fat and get lean before I continue to bulk and chase mass.

I would like to thank @macedog24 for the opp to log this bottle!

As a guy who has always been naturally skinny, I find it funny that I'm seriously cutting for the first time in my life. Doing it right. No junk food, cheat meals, etc. I mainly eat chicken breasts right now, I have cut my carb intake in half and drink more water than normal. I eat a lot of salads and eggs right now, which I genuinely like, so it's actually easy for me to stay on this diet.

BEFORE PHOTOS
These two photos are from a couple of weeks ago, I was 192lbs at the time. I'm 189 now and look the same.

I want to see my abs pop out for once. I want to fit into all my pants again. I'll dose LEAN AF at 2 pumps per day until it runs out, which should be about 50 days. I might buy another bottle, double the dose, and extend it but not sure if that's necessary at this point.

LEAN AF INGREDIENTS
  • 75mg Nor-DHEA
  • 75mg 7-Keto® DHEA
  • 50mg 5-DHEA
This will be my first time using both nor-DHEA and 7-keto, so I'm not sure what to expect. I'll log everything I notice here, including strength gains, weight loss, etc. I don't expect to get stronger in a deficit, but I believe it's possible. I'll also submit progress photos at the end of the cycle, and during if results come quick. Right now I have basically no vascularity and I think it's because my body fat percentage is way too high. Hoping that changes quickly, it's weird getting a pump but not really seeing veins anymore...

MAIN GOAL OF CYCLE
Lose body fat to prep myself for a long clean bulk throughout winter. I want to get bigger but I don't want to get fat, I do not want to cut for a long period of time in the future.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good brother. Great foundation. Subbed. You got this, Kill it !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely have a strength looking foundation to start with. Looking forward to seeing the results you get!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How we doing here? Any updates ....

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, I actually caught a cold and have been sick the past week so not much to post on.

With that said, my protein intake has been high and everything else minimal, I've barely been eating so my stomach is definitely smaller today than it was when I started this log. In the mirror, I do look better. Muscles are starting to look more defined now.

For training, I did some lightweight full-body 3x during this week. Mainly going by feel, as I started to get hot and weak feeling when I pushed too hard. I want to get over this cold ASAP, so I took it easy.

Hoping next week will be a lot more productive as far as my training goes, but I think the LEAN AF is helping with maintaining muscle mass in a deficit and will likely be buying another bottle so I can up the dosage.

Also, I want to be clear on a few things so this log isn't skewed in any way..

I stopped taking MK 677 when I started the Lean AF cream.
I am currently taking:
  • creatine
  • pre-workout - gorilla mode
  • fish oil
  • Hawthorn berry extract
  • IML Muscle Greens

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How we doing. Any updates?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Doin' great! I've been working a lot more and had to cut training down to 2 full body workouts a week, but now I'm back on a EOD routine. I've remained in a caloric deficit the entire time.

Lean AF definitely seems to be working! I usually shrink and my muscles seem to deflate when I'm not eating a lot and training 3x or more per week. I was doing 2 days a week for a couple weeks and not eating much at all - but my muscles still have a full look and I don't look smaller when it comes to shoulders, back and legs. My legs have never looked this defined!

My arms don't look it, but they must be getting a little smaller, I'll have to take a measurement and see. Judging by the way my triceps pop out now I would guess I lost quite a bit of fat on my arms. My forearm veins are actually visible again, which makes the pumps from working arms 100x better.

So far, I'm just happy to maintain muscle mass while being in a deficit and going through a few bad weeks where I couldn't train properly. It's definitely exceeded my expectations.

I'll be posting more frequently from here on out.