Laxogenin

amenj216

Awards
Should I get 2 bottles of Massacr3 from Olympus Labs or Laxogenin from supremelabsusa?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Massacr3 no longer has Laxo.

If you can find the old one that may still be worth a try due to the additional ingredients, but the newer version or something other than Laxo would be my choice. Seems hard to find a reputable source or even if it is worth it as an ingredient.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed that Laxo (which as mentioned isn't even in massacr3 anymore... prob becuase its not really workth anyhting) isnt the best choice unless you absolutely know it works for you... I'd recommend something like CEL Anabolic Effect that would be far better than any laxo product

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our topical Laxogenin (iconogenin) has received great feedback and reviews! That said, Laxogenin is becoming challenging to source since it's been put on the FDA watch list (meaning they're debating banning it as a dietary ingredient)...if a company decided to remove it from the ingredient profile, it's more likely because of sourcing issues and concerns over long term viability...should the FDA decide to ban it in supplements.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Admin please move this thread to the supplements section - doesn't belong in the reviews section

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Our topical Laxogenin (iconogenin) has received great feedback and reviews! That said, Laxogenin is becoming challenging to source since it's been put on the FDA watch list (meaning they're debating banning it as a dietary ingredient)...if a company decided to remove it from the ingredient profile, it's more likely because of sourcing issues and concerns over long term viability...should the FDA decide to ban it in supplements.
Looks like another great product will bite the dust

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed that Laxo (which as mentioned isn't even in massacr3 anymore... prob becuase its not really workth anyhting) isnt the best choice unless you absolutely know it works for you... I'd recommend something like CEL Anabolic Effect that would be far better than any laxo product
100% right. Laxo is either a hit or miss for individuals. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground. For a price perspective, I'd try it solo so you're not paying a premium for something you may not like. PureRawz has it here, and you can use code "venom" for 10% off. For transparency, I'm not a fan of it 💁🏻‍♂️.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
i like laxo is it no longer here anymore

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where to get a reputable laxogenin supplement?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't get anything out of oral Laxo, so if I'd try Laxo again, it would be Iconogenin, as some/many supps work better transdermally.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get anything out of oral Laxo, so if I'd try Laxo again, it would be Iconogenin, as some/many supps work better transdermally.
Idk why whenever I would take massacre joints feel amazing and recovery is hugely immproved only
Issue is once I stop taking it my cortisol is all screwed up

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Idk why whenever I would take massacre joints feel amazing and recovery is hugely immproved only
Issue is once I stop taking it my cortisol is all screwed up
Are you sure it's cortisol? If it rebounds too high you could take different supps for that. Topical B-aet and Reduce XT comes to mind.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure it's cortisol? If it rebounds too high you could take different supps for that. Topical B-aet and Reduce XT comes to mind.
invictus

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
How do you know if cortisol is rebounding too high?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
All of that you posted I have
What fixes this issue and am I just screwed now

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rest, adequate sleep, b-aet, Reduce XT, Ashwagandha, other adaptogens.

If it's a prolonged issue, then removing the stressors, rest&sleep, meditation could help, addressing mental health (if issues there).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try invictus by Iron Legion. It aids i. The reduction of cortisol when natural ways don’t work. It will also aid in getting better sleep at night.

Use code chef for 20% off Iron Legions site.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rest, adequate sleep, b-aet, Reduce XT, Ashwagandha, other adaptogens.

If it's a prolonged issue, then removing the stressors, rest&sleep, meditation could help, addressing mental health (if issues there).
invictus...i logged invictus way back before i started repping, it sold me on the iron legion products-i loved it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
invictus...i logged invictus way back before i started repping, it sold me on the iron legion products-i loved it.
No doubt. The only reason I'm only mentioning the compound, is because I know a few high quality brands offering it. But having used other IL products, I have no doubt Invictus is a solid choice.