Laxogenin the next big thing ?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Can't find much other Info on this but it sound promising any thoughts:

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered in 1996 and shown to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar Anavar, but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
AKA Laxogenin

This ompound has shown up as a standalone in Anabolica and Zoe's Ecdysterone.

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a steroidal sapinogen, although whether or not it is the desired laxinogen is a mystery since no lab standard for it is available, nor was it referenced within the GCMS library.

Marketing claims for this compund say it is the only product ever designed to increase mass and strength without steroidal influence and that it doesn't test positive for steroids.

Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. In testing, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin has balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting.

It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

Anyone ever give it a try. There seem to be a lot more places to buy this, then studies to support its effects.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I remember this article years ago. Mark Thierman seemed like a strange strange guy. Curious about what others have to say.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can't find much other Info on this but it sound promising any thoughts:

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered in 1996 and shown to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar , but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
AKA Laxogenin

This ompound has shown up as a standalone in Anabolica and Zoe's Ecdysterone.

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a s sapinogen, although whether or not it is the desired laxinogen is a mystery since no lab standard for it is available, nor was it referenced within the GCMS library.

Marketing claims for this compund say it is the only product ever designed to increase mass and strength without steroidal influence and that it doesn't test positive for .

Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. In testing, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin has balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting.

It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

Anyone ever give it a try. There seem to be a lot more places to buy this, then studies to support its effects.
Couple questions come to mind, and should whenever considering any compound that is anabolic/androgenic.

First, if it is oral and places no stress on the liver what is its absorption in the gut, and how much is broken down during that process. Keep in mind sex hormones are cholesterol based, and are generally digested as such, that's why most have some sort of methyl group attached.

Second, how was protein synthesis measured and in what medium? Was it in vivo (in rats, in humans) or was it in vitro. In vitro we cannot make any sort of quantum leap until we know the digestion and absorption of the compound.

Third, as a phytosteroid...I have big doubts given (nearly) every other phytosteroid that has been introduced to the market and done little of anything.

Br

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well I just started a cycle of a Hdrol clone with Laxogenin so I'll see if I think it give any added effect over my last Hdrol cycle. Though that's easier said then done since there are so many variables.