Answered Laxogenin Fake or nah?

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see a lot of nerds saying laxogenin is only useful for joints and won't give lean gains. I felt like I got good pumps and strength gains on Masscr3 but I also was stacking with daily bull shark semen supps. Thinking to try Laxo on its own or paired with Epi this time. Worth it, or should I just juice? peace

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see a lot of nerds saying laxogenin is only useful for joints and won't give lean gains. I felt like I got good pumps and strength gains on Masscr3 but I also was stacking with daily bull shark semen supps. Thinking to try Laxo on its own or paired with Epi this time. Worth it, or should I just juice? peace
This and juicing is literally 1000% jump. I say start natty and see where it takes you. What is your background and what are your stats? Based on the post I don’t think you have reached your natty potential.

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This and juicing is literally 1000% jump. I say start natty and see where it takes you. What is your background and what are your stats? Based on the post I don’t think you have reached your natty potential.
I don't think I've hit my natty potential either, tbh. Been lifting srsly (~5x/week) for like 3 years. I am presently like 192-193lbs, ~13-15% bodyfat. Maybe better than that, but I've recently added a bit more food, upp'ed carbs, and dropped cardio until my next cut so I got a slight bit heavier. Lifts are ok, squatting like 225, leg press 310, bench is a little hurt but I could get 150 probably. Shoulders strong like woah..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Laxogenin products are apparently quite often not what you signed up for according to a recent ergo-log article: Here’s the link and summary:

Alarmed by their findings, the researchers bought 12 bodybuilding supplements with 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin, and analyzed them thoroughly. In 7 of those supplements they actually found 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin, in the remaining 5 there was no trace of the substance.
In all products, the researchers found substances that were not on the label. Three products contain anabolic steroids, such as DHEA, testosterone propionate, the antioestrogenic androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione and a steroid that the researchers could not identify. The researchers found methoxivone in 3 products.

AC36F0F5-9641-4EAD-813C-F25C5198D6F6.gif
AC36F0F5-9641-4EAD-813C-F25C5198D6F6.gif

Having said that, the late OL is a trusted brand, so you should be good there. Iconogenin is also a top product by a trusted brand, and (-)-epicatechin is always a winner in my book.

Deciding to “juice” is obviously something you have to decide for yourself. :unsure:

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Laxogenin products are apparently quite often not what you signed up for according to a recent ergo-log article: Here’s the link and summary:

Alarmed by their findings, the researchers bought 12 bodybuilding supplements with 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin, and analyzed them thoroughly. In 7 of those supplements they actually found 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin, in the remaining 5 there was no trace of the substance.
In all products, the researchers found substances that were not on the label. Three products contain anabolic steroids, such as DHEA, testosterone propionate, the antioestrogenic androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione and a steroid that the researchers could not identify. The researchers found methoxivone in 3 products.

View attachment 186637View attachment 186637

Having said that, the late OL is a trusted brand, so you should be good there. Iconogenin is also a top product by a trusted brand, and (-)-epicatechin is always a winner in my book.

Deciding to “juice” is obviously something you have to decide for yourself. :unsure:
This is very concerning

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got good pumps because it had vaso6 in the mix

And I think a lot of people assume because they got a pump it must have been working.

Also, what has being a nerd got to do with anything?

I think you really need to do some more reading and research if you just going to put ‘or should I just juice’

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fair enough. I def noticed that I couldn't sleep or got just real **** sleep quality when taking some test boosters and/or laxo products (even OL stuff). I always just assumed it was the bull shark semen, to be honest. I suppose it would make at least as much sense that sick gains came from unlisted PHs or androgens. Maybe I'll stick to -(-)epi for now. Is it indicated for use on a bulk or cut?

As for jumping on gear, I'm just beginning my research into it. Def, not running out to buy some Test-E this afternoon (no gas money). I worry that PHs are very stressful on the liver vs actual steroids or Epistane or whatever. idk, apparently asking the question gets all the bros out to haze or whatever

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Think of (-)-epicatechin itself as more of a performance and pump enhancer that can be taken during a bulk or cutting phase. It also supposedly has the ability to help oxidize fat, but this is certainly not a dramatic benefit..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair enough. I def noticed that I couldn't sleep or got just real **** sleep quality when taking some test boosters and/or laxo products (even OL stuff). I always just assumed it was the bull shark semen, to be honest. I suppose it would make at least as much sense that sick gains came from unlisted PHs or androgens. Maybe I'll stick to -(-)epi for now. Is it indicated for use on a bulk or cut?

As for jumping on gear, I'm just beginning my research into it. Def, not running out to buy some Test-E this afternoon (no gas money). I worry that PHs are very stressful on the liver vs actual steroids or Epistane or whatever. idk, apparently asking the question gets all the bros out to haze or whatever
Epi is a very good multi purpose, you could bulk, recomp, or cut well on it. If you have not tried Follidrone 2.0, it has a full dose of Epi, Ecklonia Kava, and Flos Carthami; should get great pumps, endurance increase, vascularity, improved health, and myostatin inhibition. Lot of guys love the product on a recomp or cut.

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epi is a very good multi purpose, you could bulk, recomp, or cut well on it. If you have not tried Follidrone 2.0, it has a full dose of Epi, Ecklonia Kava, and Flos Carthami; should get great pumps, endurance increase, vascularity, improved health, and myostatin inhibition. Lot of guys love the product on a recomp or cut.
honestly just bought some Follidrone 2.0 this morning. wondering if I should stack it or just run it with my pre, vitamins, and minerals. I've been breaking from OL laxo/epi because of urobolin.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
honestly just bought some Follistrone 2.0 this morning. wondering if I should stack it or just run it with my pre, vitamins, and minerals. I've been breaking from OL laxo/epi because of urobolin.
Would run solo to see how you respond and like it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I always recommend running solo to see how the product treats you before trying to stack it.