heyboy

Banned
Awards
Laxogenin, 5a-Hydroxy

Highlights:

- Speeds up the muscle-fibre healing process

- Increases protein synthesis by over 200%

- Help reduce body fat and balance cortisol

Have anyone tried this?? Brawn Nutrition sell it, they also sell alot of sarms/phs. did it work?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are they charging, 30? 40? 50$?

Not worth it. Its a natural product that wont impact your hpta. It likely also wont impact your lean mass in any percievable manner.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
they are charging more than that in my country, is it good compared to natural BB products?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they are charging more than that in my country, is it good compared to natural BB products?
It is a natural product man. Its not a SARM, nor a PH, nor AAS. There are better natural compounds available.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
It is a natural product man. Its not a SARM, nor a PH, nor AAS. There are better natural compounds available.
I know that, thats why i wanna take it. is it good compared to other natural products? like DAA?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
DAA is garbage. Read the studies. I used laxogenin for about 7 weeks at 100-120mg p/day. Couldn't say i acutely noticed any affect or gains that I attributed directly to the product, but I did make gains nonetheless.

I stacked Laxo, ZMA, creatine, and primeval Labs Mega Test together while eating in a caloric surplus so of course I gained. I found a BOGO deal on Primeval Labs Super Laxo for $39 (20mg x 180 p/bottle) so I figured what the hell, why not

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know that, thats why i wanna take it. is it good compared to other natural products? like DAA?
Well DAA is no good at all, so the right laxogenin product would certainly be an upgrade for you. Unfortunately, this one has nothing to make it orally bioavailable such as cyclodextrin or cyclosome technology so I can guarantee this one will do nothing for you. My favorite Laxo product also contained ecdysterone (Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted) and it was great! Complete strangers were even complimenting my physique...even I was shocked at how affective it was. Problem is, it is quite expensive but at least it works!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you do decide to go for it I would try Halo by Redcon1, I am interested to see if 200mg a day will make a difference. I have 100 in the past with some success.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
If you do decide to go for it I would try Halo by Redcon1, I am interested to see if 200mg a day will make a difference. I have 100 in the past with some success.
i can only get Brawn Nutrition L-Gen. Laxogenin, 5a-Hydroxy 50 mg. in my country, is there any diffrence between brands, purity etc?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes, wipe your ass with that. Probably around the same price you will get 60, 100mg caps from Redcon1. Some people question the brand, I however have enjoyed what Ive tried from this thus far

Reactions: Nac
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not a fan of laxo products .. much better options

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Laxo is a good product for joints, recovery, and endurance..

heyboy

Banned
Awards
yes, wipe your ass with that. Probably around the same price you will get 60, 100mg caps from Redcon1. Some people question the brand, I however have enjoyed what Ive tried from this thus far
what makes you think brawn nutrition is a bad brand?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are they charging, 30? 40? 50$?

Not worth it. Its a natural product that wont impact your hpta. It likely also wont impact your lean mass in any percievable manner.
Have you ever tried it? I used it in PCT, and I was beating PR's from in cycle, while on PCT using 120mg of LAXO. I never used anavar, but the strength gain from Laxo was more than impressive!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
ergo log says some very positive things about laxo

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with PA and a EPI product. CEL's EPI-Plex is the best EPI product I've used and I've tried pretty much all of them. ARA is tough on the joints and made me extremely stiff all over.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever tried it? I used it in PCT, and I was beating PR's from in cycle, while on PCT using 120mg of LAXO. I never used anavar, but the strength gain from Laxo was more than impressive!!
SUPER LAXO Primevil