Unanswered Laxo, Epi, DHEA

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Hey all,

I tired posting this in the OL company section, but didn’t receive any response.

What’s everyone’s take on running Laxo (OL Massacre), Epicatechin (OL Epilogue) and A topical DHEA (Like Dermacrine).

Diet and routine are on point, have “real” cycle experience, but am looking for something not suppressive and more “natural,” like the above.

Thoughts?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bud

Having real cycle experience you might feel a bit underdone, but I've always enjoyed Laxo and DHEA, i have used massacre before, i didn't like it very much, personally i got more benefit out of Hi-tech laxo 100 and my favorite is Iconic Formulations laxo product, i feel the transdermal ones work better. You can also check out their DHEA product, i've run that a few times and i've always been happy. I'm currently running OL's epi product, i'm only a week in, so hard to say where im at with that.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I actually have both the Iconic Formulations, i.e., Dermacrine and the Laxo; haven’t run either yet.

With regards to the OL Laxo, why didn’t u like it? Sides? Or not effective? I’m wondering if it would be beneficial or overkill to run all three simultaneously, that is two transdermals and the Epi.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just didn't experience the same results with it that i did with transdermal versions. Definitely no sides to note though. It is a bit tricky to run two transdermals, i just applied dermacrine in the morning and the laxo at night before bed

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well if you want to stick to Olympus specifically, I know they recommend only using one cap of each due to overlap of ingredients. So you may not get the full effect out of each. There shouldn’t be any issue with the stack you have listed, but you may not see much. Epicatechin and laxogenin are both very hit or miss from what I’ve seen.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can certainly do that! I think you’d see much more profound results with strength size and endurance by using CEL Anabolic Effect, Epi Plex and SNS Vaso6. Not convinced with laxogenin

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
What are your goals?
Cutting/recomp. I’m running a slight 200 calorie deficit on non-lifting days, with a 200 calorie surplus on lifting days. Looking to maintain strength and lose a little bit of the gut.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cutting/recomp. I’m running a slight 200 calorie deficit on non-lifting days, with a 200 calorie surplus on lifting days. Looking to maintain strength and lose a little bit of the gut.
I would recommend BMP by evomuse. I think the presale for the new version is still on. You wont find anything better for a natural supplement. Its totally stackable as well.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BMP stacks super well a good epi product. Laxo is not worth the money. If your younger than 40 your not gonna get anything out of DHEA.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,

I tired posting this in the OL company section, but didn’t receive any response.

What’s everyone’s take on running Laxo (OL Massacre), Epicatechin (OL Epilogue) and A topical DHEA (Like Dermacrine).

Diet and routine are on point, have “real” cycle experience, but am looking for something not suppressive and more “natural,” like the above.

Thoughts?
I think that would be a nice natty run. I like anafuse when it comes to laxo and epi but that's me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If diet is on point and your training appropriate then the Massacr3 and Ep1logue combination should help.

I used both on their own last two times during weight loss periods. The Vaso6 in both provides some solid performance and pumps, while the UroB is a nice addition. I do think I enjoyed the Ep1logue a tad more, but epicatechin seems to just be a good fit for my training. I posted results for Ep1logue in the OL sub forum Ep1logue thread.

How many days are you training? I’d think maybe a little bigger deficit on non training day depending on training. Frequency to ensure a better overall deficit and weight loss, but I don’t want to get too off topic for you.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
If diet is on point and your training appropriate then the Massacr3 and Ep1logue combination should help.

I used both on their own last two times during weight loss periods. The Vaso6 in both provides some solid performance and pumps, while the UroB is a nice addition. I do think I enjoyed the Ep1logue a tad more, but epicatechin seems to just be a good fit for my training. I posted results for Ep1logue in the OL sub forum Ep1logue thread.

How many days are you training? I’d think maybe a little bigger deficit on non training day depending on training. Frequency to ensure a better overall deficit and weight loss, but I don’t want to get too off topic for you.
Thank you for the replies everyone.

Concerning training, I’m training 5 days per week. M: upper body routine, T: lower body routine, W: HIIT (intervals of sprints on an outdoor mile track), Th: Rest day, F: upper back and shoulder lifting (my delts have been lagging since a previous injury), Sat: Rest, Sunday: lifting for whatever body part needs addressed, specifically training with low weight and high volume, with HIIT on the track