Laxo/Ecdysterone Stack

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been running Iron Forged Ecdy Ultra product at 800-1200mg daily with 250mg Primeval’s Primavar (Laxogenin) for about 3 weeks now. I’m cutting at the same time and have been on a ketogenic (or modified Atkins diet) for about 8 weeks, possibly a little longer.

The kicker is I’m now stronger completely carb depleted than I was when I was fully carbed up a few months ago. This isn’t a log or anything like that, but with the resurgence of threads about these 2 substances, the underwhelming reviews and frequent bashing, I wanted to do a little experiment and see what could really happen at appropriate dosages. I’m now 209, and stronger than when I was 224. That’s all for now. Very impressed with this stack.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much for both and does it last for 30 days?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the source of ecdy for their product? It is not clear on their homepage.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much for both and does it last for 30 days?
There’s a buy 1 get 1 for primavar right now so like $70 shipped for 2 bottles which would be 2 months, but the ultra ecdy is a good bit. TGB Supplements has a 2 bottle deal for $66, but doesn’t last long.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you run either product solo? I’d be curious if one or the other is doing the heavy lifting. Pun intended.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you run either product solo? I’d be curious if one or the other is doing the heavy lifting. Pun intended.
Nope; I don’t actually know which one is doing the heavy lifting, and when I run out of ecdy (after I run it for 60 days total), I’ll have enough primavar to run an additional 30 days. That’ll tell me something. The reason I stacked them was really to push the envelope and hope something would work and work well before summer is here. Was it optimal? Nope, but I don’t care. I just wanted results.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No worries, as I said, just curious. I have wondered if stacking ecdy extracts with laxogenin would work well or be redundant. My understanding is that they’d work similarly, but I wonder if they’re different enough to have an additive effect. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in the same situation as you, keto or very low carb running Primavar and strength is slowly climbing and weight going down. Really impress. I did run Anabol-5 from nutrex for 3 month on a keto low carb diet and I had similar result as with primavar. Increase strength, happy mood, more energy, faster recovery, joint feel great. Next one that I want to run will be Tonvara Turk or Mass Kre-Anabolyn. So for me I will at this point buy either Laxo or Anabol-5 witch ever I can find for the lowest price as they gave me similar result.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No worries, as I said, just curious. I have wondered if stacking ecdy extracts with laxogenin would work well or be redundant. My understanding is that they’d work similarly, but I wonder if they’re different enough to have an additive effect. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
I am in the same situation as you, keto or very low carb running Primavar and strength is slowly climbing and weight going down. Really impress. I did run Anabol-5 from nutrex for 3 month on a keto low carb diet and I had similar result as with primavar. Increase strength, happy mood, more energy, faster recovery, joint feel great. Next one that I want to run will be Tonvara Turk or Mass Kre-Anabolyn. So for me I will at this point buy either Laxo or Anabol-5 witch ever I can find for the lowest price as they gave me similar result.
Yeah, I thought they were similar but didn’t know how and actually, if I were to do it again, I’d go with Iron Forged’s Most Wanted stacked with an extra cap or 2 of this Ultra Ecdy from them. I just think the dosing for these products is way too low. Anabol-5 looks interesting because I’d like to see what diosgenin can do. I don’t know what half the other stuff is though lol.

Most likely though, next I’ll probably be running R-Andro Shred to take it up a notch for summer. Keto isn’t great for vascularity, at least not consistent vascularity like when I’m carbed up, but hopefully some extra DHT can do that even while keto.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another update here: I had a button down shirt tapered in about a month ago or something. Anyway, it was tapered just a little too tight and you could see the buttons at the chest stretching just a little. Well, I put it on a few days ago and the stretch now looks silly lol. Can’t even wear it now.

More updates later...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another update here: I had a button down shirt tapered in about a month ago or something. Anyway, it was tapered just a little too tight and you could see the buttons at the chest stretching just a little. Well, I put it on a few days ago and the stretch now looks silly lol. Can’t even wear it now.

More updates later...
Didn’t have time to add this earlier, but my squat is now at 3 sets of 8 of 315. Not long ago I did my 5x5 at 275. I hit 315 for a single set of 5 a couple months ago, but again, I’m fully carb depleted now and stronger than back then.

Side effects: my face actually looks like I’m holding a little water. I’m the lightest I’ve been in years (207-208 lb), and yet my face isn’t that thin like it was before I started the stack. I also believe the laxo has lowered my cortisol a good bit and actually causing an increase in pain. I run low-normal on cortisol anyway (verified by blood and saliva) so anything that lowers it more can cause issues. Definitely loving the effects though.

Edit: I should also mention I was testing Cistanche the last 10 days or so so there’s a chance that’s playing a role in the water retention. Im done using that as of today so we’ll see if there’s any improvement in that.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might need to pick up some Ecdysterone...
Be sure to dose it high! lol
And don’t forget, I’m using Primavar as well, so I don’t really know which one is doing the heavy lifting or if they are synergistic.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
True.... I've used multiple laxo products before with no results though. I guess it could be synergistic! lol

Reactions: 00A
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Probably nothing too good to be honest lol.... I've used Hi-Tech, Chaotic Labz, and Major Gains.
Major Gains = Major Garbage
Almost everyone who logged it or reviewed it on here saw nothing even at a double dose.
$60 a bottle for that is a crime.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost everyone who logged it or reviewed it on here saw nothing even at a double dose.
That’s bizarre since it has several ingredients that have data backing them, right?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh no, I completely agree. I bought it during the intro sale and even ran it at 8-9 caps after the negative feedback and still received no benefits!

On the outside, it looks like one of the most well dosed natural anabolics, but the ingredients must be either a) Not there or b) Are not good sources/extracts.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Iron Forged Most Wanted Black is definitely an intriguing product though!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That’s bizarre since it has several ingredients that have data backing them, right?
Source and Quality of ingredients are my major suspects.
I don't think there is a 3rd party test or COA posted about the product

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The big thing that made me suspect was that the PA was labelled and dosed incorrectly on the 1st run of the product. It may be fixed now but that is a huge mess up especially when most people will want to try the product when it first comes out. Definitely not a good way to earn business...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh no, I completely agree. I bought it during the intro sale and even ran it at 8-9 caps after the negative feedback and still received no benefits!

On the outside, it looks like one of the most well dosed natural anabolics, but the ingredients must be either a) Not there or b) Are not good sources/extracts.
I’m not sure it’s that great, even on paper. I think phosphatidic acid was way oversold, I’ve run it double dose for a month and didn’t get anything. The HICA in there is less than studied doses. Ursolic acid basically doesn’t absorb, you would need some kind of special delivery method (topical maybe). I’ve run something like 1200mg in the past and saw nothing from it. The Maral root isn’t standardized, could easily have low levels of ecdysteroids in it, which are hit or miss even when well dosed. Personally, I wasn’t too impressed with the label.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably my last update on this thread, but I’m fully sold on this stack. A few weeks ago my top set of squats was 3 of 345, and today I hit 5 at 345, then 4 at 355. Still keto, still carb depleted, still losing body fat. Highly recommended stack.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still continuing this experiment, but switching laxo brand to Iron Forged’s Most Wanted. I like the fact it has that cyclodextrin whatever to it.

Is there any reason to stop running ecdy or laxo, other than cost?

PoppaTop1

Awards
What was your dosing for Anabol 5?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 caps first in the morning (6 AM) and 2 caps post workout on workout day or 2 caps PM on off days

PoppaTop1

Awards
2 caps first in the morning (6 AM) and 2 caps post workout on workout day or 2 caps PM on off days
Thanks. I've been Stacking Halo Elite and Myo Stack with good results. Unfortunately I have to double up on the dosages and that can get costly. Hoping Anabol 5 will treat me well.