Lawless Labs - Cardarine

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any good? I’m considering 10mg pre-workout again in my next stack...Ran Medfit last time, had a really sick deal, but that most likely won’t happen again...Thanx

(Caps are ideal, I pop this pre workout and usually not at home, don’t want to carry around liquids)

Last edited:
Indiana

Indiana

Awards
*watching*....

I want to try Cardarine as well. Someone mentioned masupps has caps but not sure if they are any good. Just wanna lose the body fat!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
*watching*....

I want to try Cardarine as well. Someone mentioned masupps has caps but not sure if they are any good. Just wanna lose the body fat!
Anything Mike Arnold makes is good.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently picked up some cardarine from narrows (capsules). Close to a year ago I ran some from a certain manufacturer. Stuff was great at 20mg. Fast forward to recent weeks. Grabbed another bottle from same manufacturer and at 10mg, I was feeling like garbage. Positive it was contaminated. Luckily the retailer let me return it. I jumped on a good promo code for narrows, and on day 3 of their GW now. So far so good. No sides and feeling fine. My main reason for running this is to help with lipids on an upcoming cycle. Plus it makes me feel like a cyborg with endless endurance. At least it did at 20mg. Hopefully 10 will be almost as good. Point being it feels like the stuff from narrows so far is legit.

Indiana

Indiana

Awards
I recently picked up some cardarine from narrows (capsules). Close to a year ago I ran some from a certain manufacturer. Stuff was great at 20mg. Fast forward to recent weeks. Grabbed another bottle from same manufacturer and at 10mg, I was feeling like garbage. Positive it was contaminated. Luckily the retailer let me return it. I jumped on a good promo code for narrows, and on day 3 of their GW now. So far so good. No sides and feeling fine. My main reason for running this is to help with lipids on an upcoming cycle. Plus it makes me feel like a cyborg with endless endurance. At least it did at 20mg. Hopefully 10 will be almost as good. Point being it feels like the stuff from narrows so far is legit.
Awesome. Hey does every company make you pay in either checks or money orders for this stuff?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. Hey does every company make you pay in either checks or money orders for this stuff?
Unfortunately it seems like it....Tho there are stores that carry it that take credit card or paypal. The one I inquired about can be purchased online with CC and I have heard some good things, but it’s one of those “supplements” that it’s hard to trust 100%

Indiana

Indiana

Awards
Unfortunately it seems like it....Tho there are stores that carry it that take credit card or paypal. The one I inquired about can be purchased online with CC and I have heard some good things, but it’s one of those “supplements” that it’s hard to trust 100%
Yeah fair enough. CC is way easier but I would rather go thru a legit company I can trust 100%

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any good? I’m considering 10mg pre-workout again in my next stack...Ran Medfit last time, had a really sick deal, but that most likely won’t happen again...Thanx

(Caps are ideal, I pop this pre workout and usually not at home, don’t want to carry around liquids)
I’d go for a company with more feedback personally; never heard of lawless. I just ordered some cardarine myself but mine is liquid.