Law Enforcement

gravitygames

Awards
local law enforcement needs to leave us alone in my state they are seriously putting bands on ph products im ****ing moving whats a good state in new england to move to??

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Maryland is good that's where I live I love it here in Baltimore , even tho it's a democrat state , I'm not one of them . Just putting that out there

gravitygames

Awards
ya seriously they need to give it up. The way it works where i live is they use rats and informents to use tech like the cell spys and what not to track what your doing they hack your **** then give you up mean while looking aside to all there junky ass drug use. Its a run off of dick tracy where they tap the mobs meeting room and there there when **** goes down. If your well known and you have a hater fan club be careful of what you do. Also if your states law inforcement is in with the gov. the gov will give lots of funding to state and local lawenforcement to plant there seed inside the department to get a closer look and to build pro files on people and watch. the dea will do what they do from where ever but this method gives them a much closer look at the full picture and if they wanted to bust you they will use the lowest level possible, like the locals will do the bust as to not draw attention that the dea is performing the task at hand. anyone dealing with aas and ph has to be aware of this method. theres 2500 rats in my county. thats huge for where i live. So if you live in a small town or a state where over the past 6 years the le has upgrade the department times ten chances are there in well with the gov. thus is even using the tech themselves. They do need a warrant to search the emails and spying tech to use it against you in court but if they dont they will surly watch and find a whole to call a shipping pkg. suspishious or what ever or just to learn about you. this is the new age and its only gonna get more strict. profiling is what the gov. is up to now they want to know us all personaly. Keep a eye out and dont be nieve to the people around you.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Man and that's in CT ? That's crazy bro

gravitygames

Awards
Dude this **** is starting up everywhere this is the smart phone age. If your phone is acting funny like the light turning on all by its self when its just sitting there, 3g or 4g bars going crazy alot and your not running the service, these phones we have tell all gps location they can even hear and activate the audio and cell cams to spy. same with your laptop cams and alot of this is connected off of facebook and other networks. they prob even watch us. this is no bull google it and reasearch this stuff. I learned alot about how intel works in the military and these tech have been being used by the military, dea, fbi, cia for a while to spy on there own organization to weed out the loose ends. everyship every unit in the cg and navy army land units any where theres computer action theres someone listening. I wason a boat and a buddy of mine was a comm. tech and while i was in the unit we were great buds and it was part of his watch to listen to us on computers and video and audio in every compartment of the ship.they have a room in the bottom of cg cutters with a file for everyone on board where they note your activity. He had a secret cleareance that took 1 to 2 yrs to get. but he let me know what was up just before i left my unit and i saw the room a few times. we wernt forbidden to go in it for maintance purposes but we had to knock and wait for them to get the room in order. then still we had to be monitiored by a few people never left alone. This situation is not going to get any better only more hitech and sneakier so ordering aas is very skecky. unless you have a personal person you know but then who knows how they go about there biz. using moneygram western union is highly trace able these days they make it so you have to leave a paper trail everywhere you go. Soon the best way is going to be good old cash in the mail as a letter or card. But the big problem is in the aas world the system has not yet hit them and we havent figured out a new system to make it work. I cant speak for certain states cause certain states arnt as cooperative with the gov. That leads me to my first question on this thread whats a cool state?? The anabolic world is struggeling to stay ahead of the game. Our consitutional rights are what keeps us as safe as we are now the fact that they need warrants, probable cause to get one and the cant break r rights to find probable cause thus doesnt allow them to issue warrants. But thats why the listen for a door to open in there favor. Im not paranoid freak this is the truth and anyone who doesnt listen to me is highly ignorant. Thanks for you attn. on this matter

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I believe that bro ! So you mean when on your smartphone when the GPS thing appears the Feds are tracking???

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol dude...calm down.

To mention what you said about military units tracking your computer activity...well duh! Second you log onto a work station you click 'OK' on a pop up saying that it's being monitored. That's why you don't use it for personal reasons. lol Jesus dude, you honestly do sound paranoid, who gives a ****. You think Big Brother is eaves dropping on you because you bought a prohormone? They don't are about that. They care about the guys making them.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Are you replying to me on this cause , what you just said I can care less I do t live a life where I have to look over my shoulder I'm just saying had to clear that if it that was toward me.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you replying to me on this cause , what you just said I can care less I do t live a life where I have to look over my shoulder I'm just saying had to clear that if it that was toward me.
I meant that response to the OP. He's spreading a load of BS. Yes, the government has the abilities to do that. Your phone can actually be completely turned off, and they can still listen. By them doing it to you or me, it violates our 4th Amendment. Unless your involved in terrorist activities, made a threat against a politician, involved in a hate group, or are a large scale drug smuggler, you aren't being watched.

gravitygames

Awards
I always keep my gps off!! unless im literally naving somewhere to drive. i always set my phone so google cant automatically find my position. alas i keep the setting for sync email only not my contacts or and dont use the facebook app on my cell Iwas robbed two yrs ago everytime i left my dam house cause i had someone traking me. now theres lots of spy apps for a pc to trake smart phones like spy bubble spy genie ect and you dont need the phone your wiretapping in your hands ever to do this. you can also spy computer to computer as well facebook has a way in where they find a way in. these are skum bag ways people can spy on you and these are just civilian tools just think what le can do. If youve been in trouble with the law on probation no doubt the probation officers are watch your facebook carefully. My gf is on probation and her officer has nearly violated he cause of comments shes made reguarding stuff that went on, thats not even spyiny thats just going on facebook and what he could leagelly do. Just because your gps goes on doesnt really mean anything cause you prob have the gps hooked up to many programs on your phone weather, google ect. but if your battery runs out real fast and your not using your phone. If the phone is being monitored it will be working overtime. they can also root a phone to a laptop controling the phone. sometimes when this happens the screen on your phone will change from what it looked like when you bought it. but updates can do this to. Ive had someone dial my phone as i was trying to dial a number. had my credit cards use cause they got them off my phone from buying apps. there is just so many ways you just need to educate your self on all the different tricks. I had to find out the hard way and get robbed and ratted out by skum informents who got jelous. they never got me cause i never spoke about my biz out loud to people at the gym. anything they had they had it in the illeagelly but it helps them in there investigation like planting a rat in your local gym to try to become gym buddies with you and get you to spill the beans or sell them product they want then to there buddy whos the cop undercover. In public just keep to your self about your biz and you will be fine. there are many reasons why this is happening where i am and the le is driven to put a stop to aas and ph use. Many people dont understand cause they havent had crazy things happen to le officers in there state do to aas and ph use. Just becareful in the future cause a gov whisleblower came out from the nsa and disclosed thousands of pages of top secret info on how the gov. is building a huge machine thats capible of screening all emails. the way the gov does it now is they first dont have this powerful machine so the still can see all and anyones emails they want but they have to look for trends patterns in the areas of concern.

gravitygames

Awards
your a funny one and retarded lets see what happens in the next five years to all ph products. Idont give a **** dont watch over your shoulder nothing i said at all is bs its happening rate now. what senators do you know personally. whos in the fbi that you personally know. really 4th amendment really you think they care they just dont prosecute under there spying games. Just like i said ignorant!!! you dont need to be a large scale drug dealer, terrorist, or what the hell ever you say. This is all being done on local levels now. And learn to read all of what i said from the dam begining to get your point across and before you call my **** BS. pal your the one with your eyes closed not me. You should show some more respect despite what you believe on any thread!! Try showing a little more respect for all ideas and facts cause i didnt see one thing you actually proved me wrong about???? I know whats what in my state. Everything i talked about is plastered all over the news, and personal agendas of political leaders. You dont think people spy on smart phones? really theres no such thing as a local rat or jelous freak that can rook himself in your life hahaa. You really are just one of thoes dudes thats out to prove wrong and hate despite how ignorant you really are 4th amendment is so transparent my friend. tech has seen that through. This isnt all news i know people who confirm this and much more i wont even talk about. do youself a favor just listen respectfully and if you have mixed thoughts debate respectfully on the issue rather than comming across like a wise ass. Or if you have nothing constructive to say just use your mouse and skip along like others with a more respectful thought process have prob done already.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Dude I know but why are YOU SO NEGATIVE ON me !!!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Without the government there would be no military. With no military there would be no United States of America. Unless you have something to hide from your government, why worry about it? They're trying to protect the innocent and capture the guilty. And I agree with Sean, they don't care who uses steroids or PH, just the companies that make them, because they have the money.

I don't want to live anywhere besides America.

/EndRant

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Without the government there would be no military. With no military there would be no United States of America. Unless you have something to hide from your government, why worry about it? They're trying to protect the innocent and capture the guilty. And I agree with Sean, they don't care who uses steroids or PH, just the companies that make them, because they have the money.

I don't want to live anywhere besides America.

/EndRant
Thank you fire that post