Launch4350 and formula switch?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have two tubs of launch in front of me witht the same experation date, and same lot number. They both have the same exact mg per serving(4350 of course). The formula is the same up until the last ingredient of Geranium Oil Extract. One has it, one doesn't. I found this to be a little weird.

I guess my main question is where did the mgs from the Geranium Oil go to? I am asking bc I liked 4350, but it made me crash sometimes. I also am looking for something that doesn't neccessarily have a lot of pump ingredients. I just want energy and focus.

Also, anyone try both?

Tmac29

Awards
It was removed because the FDA was sending out letters to manufactures to quit using the stimulant.

Most likely the reason you crashed from Launch was the 1,3 DMAA

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was removed because the FDA was sending out letters to manufactures to quit using the stimulant.

Most likely the reason you crashed from Launch was the 1,3 DMAA
I get that, my question was more of "where did the mgs go to?" you see, it is the exact same mgs, with the exact same ingredients(minus the dmaa).

I appreciate the response though, sir.

D3Baseball

Awards
I get that, my question was more of "where did the mgs go to?" you see, it is the exact same mgs, with the exact same ingredients(minus the dmaa).

I appreciate the response though, sir.
Can you PM me and/or post pictures of the tubs in question? AFAIK we never released any batches of Launch 4350 that were DMAA-free as we are formulating a new one currently.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you PM me and/or post pictures of the tubs in question? AFAIK we never released any batches of Launch 4350 that were DMAA-free as we are formulating a new one currently.
I can snap a shot of them today, and get the pics up tonight after work, or tomorrow.

And that is what I thought as far as 1,3 free version.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

One with 1,3, one with out

one with substance warning, one without

Both same lot number and date

Not trying to start anything here. I just so happen to like the product for its focus, but I used to crash sometimes. I would like the one without the 1,3 but I found this all a little odd, and would like to know if we could get some hint where the mgs went as they both have the same mg prop blend. Any insight would be appreciated.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

One with 1,3, one with out

one with substance warning, one without

Both same lot number and date

Not trying to start anything here. I just so happen to like the product for its focus, but I used to crash sometimes. I would like the one without the 1,3 but I found this all a little odd, and would like to know if we could get some hint where the mgs went as they both have the same mg prop blend. Any insight would be appreciated.