Tsh. 1.2. Uiu/ml. 0.5-4.7

Psa. 1.4. Ng/ml. <4.0

Shbg. 26. Nmol/l. 17-66

Free test. 28. Ng/Dl. 4.8-25

Prolactin 5.2. Ng/ml. 3.0 -30

T3 total 117. Ng/Dl. 60-181

T4 6.7. Ug/Dl. 4.4-12.4

Estradiol. 48. Pg/ml. <=63

I am experiencing low sex drive and want to figure this out any help is appreciated thanks in advance

E

edmassa

Awards
These labs were taken in the "peak" after a shot approx. 24 hours after I administered one of my two weekly 70mg shots

D

dazy75

Awards
Try to skip one week shots or go few weeks with only 70mg, i bet your sexdrive will go up.. Maby your body dont find its sweetspot with superhigh test like mine.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's ideal to get your labs done on the morning you're due for your shot but before you actually inject. That way you see how low you are. Also don't skip your shots. Staying consistent with your protocol and regular blood work is how you stay on track for your sweet spot. How you feel also plays into it. Your E2 is high and I guarantee that's why your sex drive is low. How long have you been on 70 mgs twice a week? Is that what you started with? Are you taking an AI?

E

edmassa

Awards
Started at 100mg twice week then went to 80 twice week with hcg now at 70 twice week no hcg for last 4 montgs

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may want to ask your dr about an AI. A good starting point with arimidex is .25 mgs on injection days. It's possible your dr may bump your test dose down a little also to control your E2 without an AI and still keep your test in a good range that feels good for you. Remember high test is not always good. Some guys do great mid range versus in the high range with test.

E

edmassa

Awards
I'd rather reduce my dose to where my e2 drops off than ever take an ai

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I dose an AI on injection days, has been working great.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was hoping to control mine with my T level but it didn't work. It may work for you though. It does work for a lot of guys.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope it works for you. If it doesn't you could always try DIM I3C and zinc. Didn't work for me but again some guys swear by it. It's always worth a try.