(Late) Final King's Blood Review

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay guys, I never got to formally finish my log properly on King's Blood due to prep. So here's an overall review:

Dosing - 2 pre / 2 pre bed

When I first started KB, I definitely noticed energy, aggression, deeper sleep, and some dreams. These effects seem to plateau at around week 3-4, but I just stuck to normal 4 cap dosing.

The most apparent thing I noticed were the pumps from horny goat weed. If you dose this , do some pre workout for this effect. Strength was maintained very well in prep too. May have had some endurance going.

In terms of body comp? I'd go with massacre or ep1logue

Seemed to increase my appetite at first , but this leveled off

Libido was meh. I was expecting more but I was getting ready for a show which could explain.

Definitely noticed my balls feeling more "plump". This is a good sign of lh and fsh stimulation.

Nipples MAY have felt a bit more puffy but I am not sure. Test boosters can do this.

All in all, pretty good test booster. Thanks @GNO and I will talk more with a youtube video coming soon

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice review. I thought Kings Blood was better to use on maintenance or bulk. Could using it on a cut make its effects less pronounced?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for review.. so a mehh product! Have you taken m-test? If so hows the comparison