Last week of Phera/M-drol bridge, update

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
So I'm in the middle of my last week of a Phera/M-drol bridge. I ran like this:
Phera: 45/60/60/45
M-drol: 0/ 0/ 0/ 20/20/30/30

My supports were cycle support, at times extra hawthorn berry and milk thistle, policosonal, p5p, vitex, joint support, and of course multi, fishoil, and some extra vitamin c and e.

I start PCT on mon. it looks like this:

Nolva: 20/20/20/20 (was thinking about first 2 days at 40mg, needed?)
Novedex XT: 3 caps eod and the last 3 days taper down (3,2,1)
creatine
Lean FX

My gains were awesome. I started cycle at 187 and yesterday weighed 208, so im up about 20-21 lbs. I wouldn't say its all lean mass, even though the SD did dry me up a bit. Strength went up on all lifts, about 40-50 lbs. on bench, up 90 lbs on SL deads, before squated 315 for a few reps and now doin 2 full sets, I did one set of 1015 lbs. leg press and before I struggled with 855, db curls went up 15 lbs, db rows went up about 25 lbs, just giving you an idea on lifts. Only sides to report were lower back pumps mainly when I did deads, but not too often ( I had extra taurine and added banannas to my diet), lethargy (got bad this last week), thats about it though, my nipples at times get a little puffy, but no soreness or itchiness or any lumps so im not worried about it hopefully PCT will take care of that (any suggestions?). I have a ? about when to start the Lean FX, should I start right away or wait a week? Also same with the Novedex XT? I hear mixed thoughts about starting an AI right away vs. waiting a week or two. Definetly a fun cycle, I got a little worried about seeing Timberlakers log and then GM got a little worried, but all was good. Any comments?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Bump, Anybody have any suggestions about:

1. First 2 days of PCT start at 40mg of Nolva?
2. Should I start the Novedex XT the first day of PCT with the Nolva, or later?
3. When to start the Lean FX, 1st day, 2nd or 3rd week?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established

1. I would.
2. start at week 4, taper down
3. I would hold off untill after PCT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

1. Id probably do 3 or 4 days, that was a long cycle
2. Id start at week 3 start low then taper up so you hit the reccommended dose right when you get off the nolva then stay at that dose but be sure to take a the last week to taper down for safety.
3. start week 3 keep dose steady....oops sorry i thought that was LeanXtreme. I dont know about Lean FX never looked into it.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replys, I was thinking about just using the nolva for PCT, and maybe like a week or two after PCT start the novedex xt and just run the recommended doseage, and just use it as a test booster/AI, how does that sound?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

1- I would do a full week at 40mg, then 20 20 10. i like to taper on the SERM, i even go to 5mg, and 2mg.

2- start week 3, tapering down, 2caps / 1 / 1

3- i would start it along the nolva in PCT, 1st day or 1st week.

IMO

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replys, I was thinking about just using the nolva for PCT, and maybe like a week or two after PCT start the novedex xt and just run the recommended doseage, and just use it as a test booster/AI, how does that sound?

There's no right or wrong answer. Everyone does it his/her own way.

I would use the N XT in week 3 or 4 cause it contains ATD that would knock any rise in estrogen comin of the SERM.

Some people run it in PCT. 1-2 caps to decrease SHGB levels.

Question: What were the sides you experienced on cycle? How is your libido?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bet his libido is nil right now.

problem i like the full taper of the serm as well. Ex: 40,30,20,10,5,2.... this can all be done easily with oral syringe and liquid based chems.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
There's no right or wrong answer. Everyone does it his/her own way.

I would use the N XT in week 3 or 4 cause it contains ATD that would knock any rise in estrogen comin of the SERM.

Some people run it in PCT. 1-2 caps to decrease SHGB levels.

Question: What were the sides you experienced on cycle? How is your libido?
Sides I experienced were lower back pumps, not that bad though due to taurine and banannas, I had lethargy, really bad this last week, but thats really about it. I got some puffiness of my nipples, but that could just be some bodyfat or excess estrogen, theres NO soreness, itchness, lumps, discharge, or any signs of gyno, so im really not worried about it. I have been takin p5p and vitex which seems to work just hours later they will puff up again, hopefully PCT will clear this up. I would say libido is down a little bit, I can still get it up though. O also the last 2 weeks or so, I woud say that the mdrol killed my appetite a little, I found it hard to eat as much as I was on the phera, the phera raised my appetite for sure.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Sides I experienced were lower back pumps, not that bad though due to taurine and banannas, I had lethargy, really bad this last week, but thats really about it. I got some puffiness of my nipples, but that could just be some bodyfat or excess estrogen, theres NO soreness, itchness, lumps, discharge, or any signs of gyno, so im really not worried about it. I have been takin p5p and vitex which seems to work just hours later they will puff up again, hopefully PCT will clear this up. I would say libido is down a little bit, I can still get it up though. O also the last 2 weeks or so, I woud say that the mdrol killed my appetite a little, I found it hard to eat as much as I was on the phera, the phera raised my appetite for sure.
Great, this will definatly be my next cycle. It's time for an advanced one. Thanx for the feedback.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
i bet his libido is nil right now.

problem i like the full taper of the serm as well. Ex: 40,30,20,10,5,2.... this can all be done easily with oral syringe and liquid based chems.
Yeah, i so believe in tapering down. last cycle, i went to .5mg on Nolva last 2 days of PCT.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

1. First 2 days of PCT start at 40mg of Nolva? if you want but IMO not necessary
2. Should I start the Novedex XT the first day of PCT with the Nolva, or later? start day 1 and do it EOD like your original plan with 3 caps
Lean FX i would just start from the begining, when test is low cortisol is high, so lower cortisol while raiseing test is your best bet

good job on the gains, glad it went better for you then it did for me,

got any picture updates?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Lean FX i would just start from the begining, when test is low cortisol is high, so lower cortisol while raiseing test is your best bet

good job on the gains, glad it went better for you then it did for me,

got any picture updates?
Thanks man, i'll just go with the original plan, more just curious as to what others have to say, I always read mix things about when to start the AI. I'll work on posting some pics up 2marrow, I have some that were before cycle, and i'll take some new ones 2marrow.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
blood tests have shown week 3 of PCT to be generally the time where cortisol is at its highest

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
My gains were awesome. I started cycle at 187 and yesterday weighed 208, so im up about 20-21 lbs. I wouldn't say its all lean mass, even though the SD did dry me up a bit.

Good work! Did you experience any sides at all?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
1. I would.
2. start at week 4, taper down
3. I would hold off untill after PCT.
I'd recommend a much stronger PCT. You need the full force after those compounds. You basically rocked two of the strongest designers there are.

Here's my full fledged PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/75/50/25
DHEA 1500/100/75/50
Diesel Test Hardcore (starting 3 ED 3 DAYS FROM END OF CYCLE, GOING 4 ED FIRST WEEK, AND 5 ED THE REST)

You want to ramp down that SERM. And you might want an AI. Some people say to do it, others say avoid it w/ SD...I personally hate AIs. They shut me down more, but if you do it, start week 3, ramp up and then down.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend a much stronger PCT. You need the full force after those compounds. You basically rocked two of the strongest designers there are.

Here's my full fledged PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/75/50/25
DHEA 1500/100/75/50
Diesel Test Hardcore (starting 3 ED 3 DAYS FROM END OF CYCLE, GOING 4 ED FIRST WEEK, AND 5 ED THE REST)

You want to ramp down that SERM. And you might want an AI. Some people say to do it, others say avoid it w/ SD...I personally hate AIs. They shut me down more, but if you do it, start week 3, ramp up and then down.
over kill,

i ran clomid and adex only, some PS and i was good to go!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
clomid WITH nolva not neccesary.
i agree, i mean you can run clomid with nolva no problem esp with long injectable cycles but the dosage you are reccommending Thisguy, a little high imo. If you go with both SERMs then you can lower the dose of each. And that DHEA dose in week one, DAMN!!!! idk about that one.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i agree, i mean you can run clomid with nolva no problem esp with long injectable cycles but the dosage you are reccommending Thisguy, a little high imo. If you go with both SERMs then you can lower the dose of each. And that DHEA dose in week one, DAMN!!!! idk about that one.
Dude...doesn't everyone dose their DHEA at 1,500???

Yeah, I meant 150. The nolva and clomid are high you think? 40/40/20/20 is pretty standard for nolva (or the 40/30/20/10). As for the clomid, every time I mention it I get flamed for it, but I find it works well. I've heard of some people actually just using the clomid at a high dose (100) for 2 or 3 days at the beginning to kickstart production.

I mean, you might be right. I just think based on the fact that it's phera and mdrol that it merits a strong pct. But again, this is just the way I'd approach it if it were me, and you probably could get away with doing less, skipping the clomid, or hell...I don't know....maybe not take 1,500mg of DHEA...though I don't know why you'd want to miss out on that fun.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude...doesn't everyone dose their DHEA at 1,500???

Yeah, I meant 150. The nolva and clomid are high you think? 40/40/20/20 is pretty standard for nolva (or the 40/30/20/10). As for the clomid, every time I mention it I get flamed for it, but I find it works well. I've heard of some people actually just using the clomid at a high dose (100) for 2 or 3 days at the beginning to kickstart production.

I mean, you might be right. I just think based on the fact that it's phera and mdrol that it merits a strong pct. But again, this is just the way I'd approach it if it were me, and you probably could get away with doing less, skipping the clomid, or hell...I don't know....maybe not take 1,500mg of DHEA...though I don't know why you'd want to miss out on that fun.
lol.

well the clomid nolva thing is fine i would probably just keep the nolva something like 20/20/20/10 with the clomid 100/75/50/25.

yeah.....that DHEA dose would be like being on cycle!