Last Cycle 10 years ago...advice

dedication00

Awards
As the title states last time I cycled was 10 years ago. (Pheraplex, 2x epistane, Test E & Dbol). These were obviously all run at different times.

I want to jump back in and pinning is not an option unfortunately.

My wife and I plan on trying for a 3rd child around July/August so I am looking for something that is not highly suppressive.

If I can put on 5lbs of lean muscle and harden up I’ll be satisfied. Was looking @ OL Halo 100. Any other suggestions or advice appreciated.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any aas/ph is gonna be suppressive to some extent bro.

I’d be more inclined to run a good peptide stack (cjc dac, hex pwo and mk677 for example). At decent doses you should achieve what you want without any suppression.

If you did go aas and ph I’d have said run hcg as well but pinning is out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any aas/ph is gonna be suppressive to some extent bro.

I’d be more inclined to run a good peptide stack (cjc dac, hex pwo and mk677 for example). At decent doses you should achieve what you want without any suppression.

If you did go aas and ph I’d have said run hcg as well but pinning is out.
Well pinning a ml of some test into your butt muscle is a bit different from skin popping a couple units of HCG into the belly fat. Maybe he would be open to that?

To OP, my last cycle was also about a decade ago, until last year.

Halo 100 would be a decent restart but I’ll tell you, I tried to avoid pinning again and after a year now I’m dissatisfied with the results I got off dmz, sarms, msten and even anavar... among other things, I practically stayed on orals all year for nothing.

So, do yourself a favor, and pin. You’ll get the results you want for sure. You can kick it off with the halo. But do the deed on 500mg cyp a week.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Whisky.

if you're looking at getting the wife pregnant soon, then why not just run a SERM for a while as a means of maxing out your natural testosterone levels? obviously that will help with fertility, too....

dedication00

Awards
I agree with Whisky.

if you're looking at getting the wife pregnant soon, then why not just run a SERM for a while as a means of maxing out your natural testosterone levels? obviously that will help with fertility, too....
Unfortunately I am traveling a lot atm and pining is not feasible for the moment.

That’s not a bad idea. Never thought about using a SERM. Clomid or Toremifene?