LaneAnders Has Delicious Burps With SNS & RK-500

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Title says it all. I have a bottle of TTA as well that I will be running alongside the RK 500 that was given to me. I just got back last night from Florida. I got married on Sept. 3rd, and now I am back at home. Working and back in school, I miss the beach, but I do NOT MISS TROPICAL STORM LEE. That bastard made the ride home take 14 hours instead of 8 hours, dozens of wrecks, road closures, floods, I even barely missed a tornado by about 3 minutes down in Shalimar.

It very nearly ruined the wedding, but it held off until just after it was over.

So this log will be based on SNS RK-500, along with SNS TTA-500. I am sitting at about 225ish, and I am hoping to lean out while maintaining size. I'm on a very slight caloric deficit, and on non-workout days I'm basically at maintenance.

I'm taking 3 RK-500 per day on an empty stomach, along with 4 TTA-500 per day also on an empty stomach.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this combo myself, looking forward to seeing how you do with it. Congrats on the marriage and making it home alive!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to here everyone is one.congrats or I'm sorry to heard about the marriage heheh :) in for the log :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations!
Glad everything ended up alright.

Looking forward to following your log.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Post-Nuptials Lane!! <--yes, I phrased it that way on purpose ;) You know what they say about marriage...in like a lion, out like a lamb...or that could be referring to 'march', not sure.....either way, In for some TTA/RK action...

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
LOL I always love hearing all the great things people have to say about marriage. Nothing will change for us, we've been living together for almost 3 years already.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, I weighed in today @ 226.6, and I weigh myself every morning right after I wake up. I don't expect to lose that much weight over the course of this bottle, but I would like to lose a couple of pounds of fat and slap on some muscle if possible. I look pretty nice right now, but I could definitely lean up some.

TTA usually makes me retain water noticeably, so I will look a little less lean for the beginning of this log most likely.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
226.4 this morning, I haven't noticed any water retention as of yet, but it generally started for me in the past during the 2nd and 3rd weeks. Got those RK burps today though, makes me want to burp more often. Does that make me weird? lol

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
226.2 this morning, hit the gym really hard the last three days. I'm going to do some cardio and ab-work this evening. Nothing too intense, I'm sore all over.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
224.8, I'm losing water mass right now in all likelihood. I was pretty fluffy @ 226.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
224.8 again today. Look the same as yesterday.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the diet and training look like for ya?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
What's the diet and training look like for ya?
I'm on a 250 calorie deficit right now, doing carb cycling. Training right now is pretty varied. Yesterday was an upper body split, that had to be rushed because I forgot the gym closed @ 9pm on a Sunday. Today is a leg day, I tend to do a lot of volume on my legs for isolation work, while going heavy on the squat.

Generally speaking I do chest/back, legs, and arms/shoulders. I try to hit things twice a week if possible, that usually amounts to doing the split I just mentioned, followed by an overall upper body and then lower body.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Weighed in @ 224.4 this morning. My wife is pissed, so I know I've lost some fat. She likes me to be "cuddly" instead of ripped. The abs are showing through, so I'm getting near 10% BF. My abs always pop out around 10%.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on a 250 calorie deficit right now, doing carb cycling. Training right now is pretty varied. Yesterday was an upper body split, that had to be rushed because I forgot the gym closed @ 9pm on a Sunday. Today is a leg day, I tend to do a lot of volume on my legs for isolation work, while going heavy on the squat.

Generally speaking I do chest/back, legs, and arms/shoulders. I try to hit things twice a week if possible, that usually amounts to doing the split I just mentioned, followed by an overall upper body and then lower body.
Weighed in @ 224.4 this morning. My wife is pissed, so I know I've lost some fat. She likes me to be "cuddly" instead of ripped. The abs are showing through, so I'm getting near 10% BF. My abs always pop out around 10%.
That's about how I start my diet too. I like working bodyparts individually but with such a hectic school schedule this semester, my training routine looks a lot like yours and still find it effective. Oh and with the soft and cuddly thing, I had a girlfriend that was like that, I thought it was weird but I can understand where you're at!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
That's about how I start my diet too. I like working bodyparts individually but with such a hectic school schedule this semester, my training routine looks a lot like yours and still find it effective. Oh and with the soft and cuddly thing, I had a girlfriend that was like that, I thought it was weird but I can understand where you're at!
Yeah this is how I start most of my diets, I'm not going to do an extensive cut anyway. I've been bulking for over 8 months now, and I just need to lose some of the loose flabby stuff that got put on recently. So I'll probably not go below 215ish before I start to bulk again for another 6-8 months. I've got some nice size going, but the last month of my bulk turned ugly after running so lean for so long.

I definitely feel you on the hectic school schedule, I'm an adjunct for two freshman English Comp courses, I'm doing 30 hours of guided observations at a middle school, and 30 hours of student teaching at a high school. Plus I have 14 hours of classes towards my Masters, and 5 hours towards my DFA.

I've definitely had to make some sacrifices in my workout, I tend to enjoy workouts with more volume, but at the moment I just can't do it. So I'm back down to 4-8 rep range on most exercises, and then I try to tack on a couple of days of upper/lower split with as high on the volume as I have time for.

My wife likes me to be "massive" in her words, and I don't look as "massive" without some fat apparently. I don't get it either, but it's whatever I guess lol. I'm not competing or anything, but I like to look a specific way...which does not coincide with what she seems to prefer.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this is how I start most of my diets, I'm not going to do an extensive cut anyway. I've been bulking for over 8 months now, and I just need to lose some of the loose flabby stuff that got put on recently. So I'll probably not go below 215ish before I start to bulk again for another 6-8 months. I've got some nice size going, but the last month of my bulk turned ugly after running so lean for so long.

I definitely feel you on the hectic school schedule, I'm an adjunct for two freshman English Comp courses, I'm doing 30 hours of guided observations at a middle school, and 30 hours of student teaching at a high school. Plus I have 14 hours of classes towards my Masters, and 5 hours towards my DFA.

I've definitely had to make some sacrifices in my workout, I tend to enjoy workouts with more volume, but at the moment I just can't do it. So I'm back down to 4-8 rep range on most exercises, and then I try to tack on a couple of days of upper/lower split with as high on the volume as I have time for.

My wife likes me to be "massive" in her words, and I don't look as "massive" without some fat apparently. I don't get it either, but it's whatever I guess lol. I'm not competing or anything, but I like to look a specific way...which does not coincide with what she seems to prefer.
I hear you man!! My wife likes it better when I'm fat. She likes to grab the live handles and say "love handles!". Granted she is Japanese. Ripped lean physiques are few and far between.

Good work so far man. Keep going!!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I hear you man!! My wife likes it better when I'm fat. She likes to grab the live handles and say "love handles!". Granted she is Japanese. Ripped lean physiques are few and far between.

Good work so far man. Keep going!!
Working on it man. Not going to take this cut too far, but I did put on more fat than I originally intended during this past bulk.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Going to be busy tomorrow not sure if I can get an update in, we'll see how it goes.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
What were you using on your bulk Cycle?
Umm just a lot of food pretty much? Nothing different really just more calories. I wasn't actually on a "cycle" I was just bulking o' natural. It added a lot of fat alongside the muscle.

Also doesn't look like I will get a workout in today.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I was wrong finished earlier than expected, taking my pre-workout right now, and heading to the gym in about 20 minutes.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
One of the caps in this bottle is busted btw, went to get one today and got half of one lol. Anyway I'm 224.2 today.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
223.2 this morning, I'm looking a good deal leaner as well. The burps were especially potent today, I like them :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
223 flat this morning, today is looking like an arm/shoulder kind of day.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I feel like I've pretty adequately leaned out already, but I'll keep shedding fat for the next two weeks. Looking forward to start bulking again, cutting isn't something I particularly enjoy lol. Just glad this was a short one. I am confident everything I lost was fat or water weight.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man...out of curiosity, do you ever dose any RK/TTA preWO ? I haven't added in RK yet, but 2 caps TTA preWO and I might as well be just be wearing a towel...can only imagine what 1-2 caps of RK on top of that would be like....

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Looking good man...out of curiosity, do you ever dose any RK/TTA preWO ? I haven't added in RK yet, but 2 caps TTA preWO and I might as well be just be wearing a towel...can only imagine what 1-2 caps of RK on top of that would be like....
No I've never done them pre-workout, mainly because RK and TTA seem to work better on an empty stomach. I don't usually have an empty stomach pre-workout. I typically take a dose upon waking, and then a second dose pre-bed.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
222.2 this morning nice number lol. Actually surprised I am still losing weight at this point, but it works for me. Seems pretty evident none of it has been muscle loss as all my lifts have increased considerably since I started 2 weeks ago. Still around a 300 calorie deficit, and I don't plan on cutting anymore. This was just to lose some fluff I had recently acquired. I'll be getting back to bulking soon.

I wouldn't have had to do this, but my last month of bulking was extremely sloppy. I ran a nice clean very lean bulk for 7 months, and then month 8 went to total ****. I had to fix it a little bit so that's what I'm trying to do here lol. It seems to be working, so I will be bulking again soon.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what are your plans after this? lean bulk?