Lame

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I have an abscess tooth. Went on antibiotics today, so that effectively ends this sarms run. For now. Really pissed off about it because things were starting to take shape.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I have an abscess tooth. Went on antibiotics today, so that effectively ends this sarms run. For now. Really pissed off about it because things were starting to take shape.
That's too bad hope it gets better

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Been through enough of them myself as well as extractions lol. That sucks bud.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve done all my own extractions. I lanced and drained/cleaned the abscess myself. But I needed to go to doc for the antibiotics.

I’m second-guessing coming off the sarms. It’s just cardarine and osta right now. I just don’t know how killing off my gut bacteria will affect those.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish I could get a good pic of my mouth where this abscess is located. It’s gnarly. Right under a tooth I extracted last year.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fuq. I hate antibiotics, hope you get better soon. Get back on dem SARMs and let the gains begin!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
****... damnit. So, guess what? I have an itchy nip and if I squeeze em a bit hard there’s the tiniest tiny bit of fluid. But I’m also now fighting a tooth infection and I’m on antibiotics.

This is a spot I haven’t been in, normally I’d dose a little bit of AI or ralox. Goddamnit ****. No idea how mixing ancillaries and antibiotics will affect me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have some reading to do tonight. If I’m real real lucky, this will just go away overnight, which has happened before. Not counting on it though, got the raloxifene ready.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My original plan was just come off for the ten days I have to take the antibiotics and then restart. I might have to make a new plan.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
****... damnit. So, guess what? I have an itchy nip and if I squeeze em a bit hard there’s the tiniest tiny bit of fluid. But I’m also now fighting a tooth infection and I’m on antibiotics.

This is a spot I haven’t been in, normally I’d dose a little bit of AI or ralox. Goddamnit ****. No idea how mixing ancillaries and antibiotics will affect me.
Hey you've been good help to me, so as someone who spent 7 years in a dentist chair to get his teeth restored... I know your pain here, was in the same boat before dental insurance.

My advice, teeth problems / infections can lead to heart/head issues, so please resolve that first. Even if you can't hit the dentist right now..

If you have gyno sides too, come off cycle, while treating your tooth. For me, when back to back NPP/Tren Ace cycles gave me some fun lumps... They receded to near nothing within 3-4 weeks after stopping gear. And I used a little Exemestane / caber to help, but ceased that too.

Ancillaries and AI /SERM may not be an answer right now. Letting your body balance out PCT format, may be best.

Teeth health is more important than muscles, gotta get that squared away first. I've lost two back molars in my late twenties and had more root canals, crowns, and ceramic patches than I care to mention...

Just concerned, as it can have consequences.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey you've been good help to me, so as someone who spent 7 years in a dentist chair to get his teeth restored... I know your pain here, was in the same boat before dental insurance.

My advice, teeth problems / infections can lead to heart/head issues, so please resolve that first. Even if you can't hit the dentist right now..

If you have gyno sides too, come off cycle, while treating your tooth. For me, when back to back NPP/Tren Ace cycles gave me some fun lumps... They receded to near nothing within 3-4 weeks after stopping gear. And I used a little Exemestane / caber to help, but ceased that too.

Ancillaries and AI /SERM may not be an answer right now. Letting your body balance out PCT format, may be best.

Teeth health is more important than muscles, gotta get that squared away first. I've lost two back molars in my late twenties and had more root canals, crowns, and ceramic patches than I care to mention...

Just concerned, as it can have consequences.
Sounds good man, so I think I made the right choice then. I skipped all doses since seeing the abscess (about 30 hours ago) lanced and drained it myself, went and saw a doc, got amoxicillin. Won’t be using any ancillary for these gyno symptoms, crossing fingers that my body is still as bad ass as it used to be and this is just a minor flare up. It’s odd there’s not really any swelling or anything, and the one that itches isn’t even the one that’s giving the most fluid. And to be totally honest, even on a normal day I can get a little clear fluid to come out if I squeeze them really hard. This is like, one step past that. Just enough to be concerned.

Like I said a million times in other threads, generally if I get itchy nips I tank or severely lower my e2 immediately and only let enough aromatase form to keep my joints lubed. Never had a situation where I got sick or something, came off, and got gyno. Generally I don’t come all the way off if I’m sick, because injectable esters won’t even clear by the time I’m better. But I’m not on injectables right now. I think that’s what’s ****ing me over.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good man, so I think I made the right choice then. I skipped all doses since seeing the abscess (about 30 hours ago) lanced and drained it myself, went and saw a doc, got amoxicillin. Won’t be using any ancillary for these gyno symptoms, crossing fingers that my body is still as bad ass as it used to be and this is just a minor flare up. It’s odd there’s not really any swelling or anything, and the one that itches isn’t even the one that’s giving the most fluid. And to be totally honest, even on a normal day I can get a little clear fluid to come out if I squeeze them really hard. This is like, one step past that. Just enough to be concerned.

Like I said a million times in other threads, generally if I get itchy nips I tank or severely lower my e2 immediately and only let enough aromatase form to keep my joints lubed. Never had a situation where I got sick or something, came off, and got gyno. Generally I don’t come all the way off if I’m sick, because injectable esters won’t even clear by the time I’m better. But I’m not on injectables right now. I think that’s what’s ****ing me over.
I hear ya, I only used long Esther Test Enanthate myself... But sounds like you are overdue for a PCT normalization period.

Make sure your pituitary and HPTA renomalize. Get blood work post cycle for a month or two or three.

I am doing the same thing, should have seen the expression on my endocrinologist face when I explained how long and what I cycled...

Sometimes we can get addicted or dependent on trying to self treat, when we need to let our body renormalize.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear ya, I only used long Esther Test Enanthate myself... But sounds like you are overdue for a PCT normalization period.

Make sure your pituitary and HPTA renomalize. Get blood work post cycle for a month or two or three.

I am doing the same thing, should have seen the expression on my endocrinologist face when I explained how long and what I cycled...

Sometimes we can get addicted or dependent on trying to self treat, when we need to let our body renormalize.
Well, I’m actually on a bit of a mission, so I likely won’t take much time off ever again. Decided life is too short to have done a contest prep once or twice just for practice and never competed. And I’m not getting any younger.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I figure, if I can manage to do some powerlifting off season and then cut down for some B.B. shows I might skin two cats at once. Chase that dragon from both ends. I mean I’ll never be Mr O. or WSM... but at least I did what I always wanted.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear ya, just don't sacrifice primary health or that goal will be even harder... Burning candle at both ends is my normal too, but can backfire in situations like this.

Just get healthy, the supplements will still be there.