Lame idea but... any point in running proviron (for feel goods and drying) to bulbine?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I’m in pct from a pretty long cycle.. running SNS Bulbine, which btw I should put some word out about.

I thought I was a non responder to bulbine, however it took damn near the 4th week to notice anything but when it hit DAMN insane aggression massive pumps?? I half way thought this was a PH

I just got through nolva and am currently just running bulbine, shilajit and agmatine. I’m impressed, but my proviron I ordered just to have in my drawer is going to get here early. I was wondering if there’s any benefit to add it? Or would the suppressing effects of proviron make the test boosting effects of the shila and bulbine useless?

I’m aware the proviron is suppressive, but my plan was that I have a couple months of ralox coming in to stave off some stubborn gyno and I figured that would recover me just fine after the proviron

Sorry for the long ass post, but I await input from the gurus here

Btw again I know it won’t put on size most likely or anything I’m mainly looking for drying, feeling good and libido in the mean time

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m in pct from a pretty long cycle.. running SNS Bulbine, which btw I should put some word out about.

I thought I was a non responder to bulbine, however it took damn near the 4th week to notice anything but when it hit DAMN insane aggression massive pumps?? I half way thought this was a PH

I just got through nolva and am currently just running bulbine, shilajit and agmatine. I’m impressed, but my proviron I ordered just to have in my drawer is going to get here early. I was wondering if there’s any benefit to add it? Or would the suppressing effects of proviron make the test boosting effects of the shila and bulbine useless?

I’m aware the proviron is suppressive, but my plan was that I have a couple months of ralox coming in to stave off some stubborn gyno and I figured that would recover me just fine after the proviron

Btw again I know it won’t put on size most likely or anything I’m mainly looking for drying, feeling good and libido in the mean time
It sounds like it's going well!
Personally, I'd stick with what you're doing.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree if it’s going good then don’t change anything. That being said there is a debate about if and how suppressive proviron actually is. Most studies show it is minimally suppressive if at all. I love proviron for the feel good effects, that being said.... I’m not a fan of any AAS in pct no matter what it is.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Still enjoy Bulbine?