Ladies should is there aneed to run a PCT while using Winstrol ?

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Hi everyone, I have a friend who is about to start Winstrol an she has been told to use a pct in conjunction with it due to it being harsh on the liver. She said she will take a low dose of 10's.

Is this true and if so, whats the best one to take please. I told her i would try to find out as I have no idea about it.

thanks everyone

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Wait, what??

PCT is post cycle therapy

Did you mean liver support? Tudca and milk thistle work well.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Yeah thats what she told me. I thought to myself, isn't PCT for after you finish your cycle? Thats why i asked because I had no idea. Tudca and milk thistle, ok. Is there a particular supplement brand with those in it? thank you by the way Tsmog.

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
I'm taking Chizled Labz tudca at 250mg once in the morning and once in the evening. As for milk thistle, you can get that almost anywhere. I'm sure a few gents on here have some great cycle support supplements they can recommend to you.

You are welcome!

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Ok cool thank you for that info. I'll tell her about the chizled labs tudca and the milk thistle. Much appreciated

CobbledPath

Awards
Competitive Edge Labs have a good TUDCA supp and Olympus Labs have a great liver / PCT supp..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Competitive Edge Labs have a good TUDCA supp and Olympus Labs have a great liver / PCT supp..
Yep. At Olympus Labs we have a very high dosed solo TUDCA Product and we have Arimacare Pro and Kingsguard for all around Cycle. They both have a healthy TUDCA dose as well as offer loads other ingredients that protect the other important organs and lipids.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Great, thank you so much for that. Olympus Labs is a great Brand, I will pass this on to her. So this is obviously ok for females to take and while on anabolics? I might get some myself if thats the case.

Yep. At Olympus Labs we have a very high dosed solo TUDCA Product and we have Arimacare Pro and Kingsguard for all around Cycle. They both have a healthy TUDCA dose as well as offer loads other ingredients that protect the other important organs and lipids.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, thank you so much for that. Olympus Labs is a great Brand, I will pass this on to her. So this is obviously ok for females to take and while on anabolics? I might get some myself if thats the case.
Yes, it is for females as well or any one interested in improving overall health markers whether on anabolics or just for everyday health. By that I'm referring to Kingsguard mainly. TUDCA is not needed when not cycling liver toxic compounds and Arimacare has Arimastane included which may modulate estrogen levels some. KG has some estro control as well. VO2Maxima could offer a female's perspective on the use of these for females.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Thank you very much for that information. I am looking online now and there aren't many available in Australia especially, only but a few sites sell Ar1mastane and it's so expensive. It looks to be a great product never the less. Once again thank you

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much for that information. I am looking online now and there aren't many available in Australia especially, only but a few sites sell Ar1mastane and it's so expensive. It looks to be a great product never the less. Once again thank you
To be clear, I wasn't really recommending Arimastane for you or your friend. I'm saying be careful taking substances containing it as it may reduce estrogen which is not a good thing for women. This is also why I tagged my fellow rep and a Demi-goddess to help.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it is for females as well or any one interested in improving overall health markers whether on anabolics or just for everyday health. By that I'm referring to Kingsguard mainly. TUDCA is not needed when not cycling liver toxic compounds and Arimacare has Arimastane included which may modulate estrogen levels some. KG has some estro control as well. VO2Maxima could offer a female's perspective on the use of these for females.
Kingsguard would absolutely be good to use on cycle as cycle support (or even as just a general health supplement).
As far as PCT goes (which is after, not during), you aren't trying to restart HPTA the way a guy is. Women do have natural test, but it's a very different process. There's varying opinions on females and PCT, but in general, it's not the same as a PCT for guys. Not everyone utilizes a PCT, though there is the possibility of depression and estrogen rebound, so if you do choose to run a PCT, you'd probably be fine with something OTC (e.g. K1ngs Blood). If she does choose to run a SERM too, go super low dose because a higher dose could potentially have a greater impact on her hormones than the cycle itself. Please continue to research this more on your own and collect more information before making any decisions there. I don't have a ton of knowledge regarding Winstrol, so you may want to get advice from someone who does. But based on these questions, I feel like this is her first cycle...why Winstrol? It's not the worst choice for women, but it also does tend to have a higher risk of virilization sides than some others.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look into CEL Tudca and add some NAC.

Both are well priced and should cover most on cycle LIVER issues.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Female hormone production is a whole other ball game. The data on using exogenous test and its effects on female hormone production is out there, I've came across it while researching hormonal disruption from steroids.
But I skimmed over it as it wasn't specifically what I was looking for.
So the research is out there, and I'm pretty sure ladies will/should need to do a pct after taking Supra physiological dosages of steroids.
The specifics of why and how I just can't recal.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone, I have a friend who is about to start Winstrol an she has been told to use a pct in conjunction with it due to it being harsh on the liver. She said she will take a low dose of 10's.

Is this true and if so, whats the best one to take please. I told her i would try to find out as I have no idea about it.

thanks everyone
I would not run a pct with her winny!!
I would run an all in one support supp. Something for the liver and kidneys, cholesterol. Winni increases LDL(bad cholesterol) decreases HDL (good cholesterol)
Run a diet rich in omega fatty acids.
Main concern (winni) is virilization for women.
deepening voice, body hair growth,
Enlarhed clitoris.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would not run a pct with her winny!!
I would run an all in one support supp. Something for the liver and kidneys, cholesterol. Winni increases LDL(bad cholesterol) decreases HDL (good cholesterol)
Run a diet rich in omega fatty acids.
Main concern (winni) is virilization for women.
deepening voice, body hair growth,
Enlarhed clitoris.
If dose is kept low and the cycle isnt long. Things should be ok.
If she notices any of the above symptoms, stop immediately and she should be fine.