Ladies Only Logging Opportunities by Apex Alchemy!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex Alchemy is looking for ladies!!!🥳👯‍♀️🕺

Wait... that came out wrong... let me start over... ☺😇🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Since we've spent the last year or so increasing our natural/non-hormonal offerings, we thought we'd extend an offer to a few of the board's female members.

Just let us know what your current goals are and if you have a specific product you're interested in trying or if you're open to our suggestions (or both!)

www.apex-alchemy.com

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't be shy Ladies...
Who's interested? .......

@puccah8808 ?
@love2liftkat ?
@Marcia ?
@Leggoddess ?

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you do not get responses, I can offer from helpful suggestions, but they may not truly represent what women want, only what I wished they wanted. If so, it might be a gel.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you do not get responses, I can offer from helpful suggestions, but they may not truly represent what women want, only what I wished they wanted. If so, it might be a gel.
This feels like the shake-weight episode of South Park...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In all seriousness fellas, I do want women to feel welcome ITT so if we could try to keep the grab ass to a minimum... 🤷‍♂️

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ladies, feel free to inquire about this great opportunity to try some of Apex-Alchemy's outstanding non-hormonal products.

To clarify ... This would be a Cost-Free opportunity.

Please don't hesitate to contact:
@nostrum420
@Renew1
@xR1pp3Rx
With any questions.

:)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump... anybody...?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for semi nudez

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know my wife would get something a go, which products for women to you recommend?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about @stacy1212

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess what.... I heard you! How are you and what’s all these goodies!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meh.... I haven’t been on here in forever ... that Onlyfans place denied my application so I came home ... happened!
Lol welcome back

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interesting...thanks for the tag guys! Really not sure how I missed it! I just happens to stumble in here! Very curious though-was just reading some of your descriptions on your site.

IMG_7233.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What would you like to know?
Favorites and suggestions- I guess...I am currently reverse dieting...looking leaner is never a bad thing as well as looking younger and reducing inflammation.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Favorites and suggestions- I guess...I am currently reverse dieting...looking leaner is never a bad thing as well as looking younger and reducing inflammation.
Hmmm, for looking leaner, I'd recommend Ursa Major, for looking younger, I'd say Resveros and for inflammation you'd definitely want to check out Helios.

Ursa Major is transdermal Ursolic Acid (as Sodium Ursolate) You can literally feel the thermogenesis shortly after applying.

Resveros is transdermal Resveratrol (as Tri-O-acetylresveratrol) which has been nicknamed the anti-aging antioxidant.

Helios is transdermal Curcumin (as Tetrahydrocurcumin) one of the most popular anti-inflammatory supplements of all time.

For all of these we use specialty versions of the active ingredients that have shown enhanced bioavailability. We deliver the active via the transdermal route to avoid the loss in first pass metabolism you see with capsules or powders.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm, for looking leaner, I'd recommend Ursa Major, for looking younger, I'd say Resveros and for inflammation you'd definitely want to check out Helios.

Ursa Major is transdermal Ursolic Acid (as Sodium Ursolate) You can literally feel the thermogenesis shortly after applying.

Resveros is transdermal Resveratrol (as Tri-O-acetylresveratrol) which has been nicknamed the anti-aging antioxidant.

Helios is transdermal Curcumin (as Tetrahydrocurcumin) one of the most popular anti-inflammatory supplements of all time.

For all of these we use specialty versions of the active ingredients that have shown enhanced bioavailability. We deliver the active via the transdermal route to avoid the loss in first pass metabolism you see with capsules or powders.
Those were the ones I was reading about...ursa major is one I’d really like to try...how’s the smell? That’s always been a big thing- for me- with topicals.

rebeccas

Awards

Hi nostrum420,
Does Ursa also help with inflammation or just getting leaner?

Thanks,
RS

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those were the ones I was reading about...ursa major is one I’d really like to try...how’s the smell? That’s always been a big thing- for me- with topicals.
It does have a bit of a smell to it, mostly masked by the peppermint and eucalyptus but it is still detectable.

It seems to bother some people more than others but even most of the folks who are a little more bothered by it do say it goes away pretty quickly.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It does have a bit of a smell to it, mostly masked by the peppermint and eucalyptus but it is still detectable.

It seems to bother some people more than others but even most of the folks who are a little more bothered by it do say it goes away pretty quickly.
Well that’s good it goes away pretty quickly!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So will we be seeing any logs soon?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d be more than happy to try it and log it! No other takers?
We're talking with 1 or 2 others.

The ladies are a little less aggressive about glomming up logging up logging opportunities it seems. Although, the guys are willing to fake gender dysphoria for a free bottle so, you know, everything's relative. 😆 🤣 😂

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We're talking with 1 or 2 others.

The ladies are a little less aggressive about glomming up logging up logging opportunities it seems. Although, the guys are willing to fake gender dysphoria for a free bottle so, you know, everything's relative. 🤣
Haha that’s right! Would make for some entertaining logs! 🤣

Unfortunately, we don’t have near enough women on here. They just don’t stick around.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Whriley67

Awards
Bump... anybody...?
My wife may be willing
Would need to not contraindicate with thyroid meds.
Goals: add Muscle and burn fat.
Shocking right?
Her ability to add muscle is pretty impressive on its own... but with hashimotos she’s struggling with both water weight and general weight loss

I just personally picked up a couple Ursa and tamoxifen last night (ordered) per Renews advice...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got ALL of my bottles in! Was completely shocked to see 4 bottles! You guys ROCK!! What is the suggested starting dose?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got ALL of my bottles in! Was completely shocked to see 4 bottles! You guys ROCK!! What is the suggested starting dose?
Start with a low dose even if it's just for the first day or 2. .5 - 1ml per day to start. From there people have ramped it up to as much as 4ml ED but that be more than is strictly necessary.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been rolling with 2ml once or twice per day, myself.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Start with a low dose even if it's just for the first day or 2. .5 - 1ml per day to start. From there people have ramped it up to as much as 4ml ED but that be more than is strictly necessary.
Okay great! Thanks! I’ll get my log up very soon and link in here!