Lactating/puffy nips

gthomson0

Awards
Looking for a bit info on this...

I've been off cycle since June, was running test prop and tren ace for 12 weeks. With hcg and Adex through out. PCT was nolva and clomid for 4 weeks

I was shut down for maybe a month after PCT and slowly regained my sex drive, now I feel it's fully back but I've just noticed today for some reason my nips were slightly puffy?!? I've had similar on previous cycles but it's pretty worrying now considering I've been off for 6 months. I also squeezed each nip a little bit and both lactated!

Any help on what is causing this cos it's obviously not good

gthomson0

Awards
Thanks man!

Any advice on dosage? Never ran either of them and not completely sure if I'm able to get them. Need to do a bit of searching I think

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man!

Any advice on dosage? Never ran either of them and not completely sure if I'm able to get them. Need to do a bit of searching I think
Only use Caber if it's pharma grade in tabs.

Prami is fine with research as long as you trust the places quality, but the side effects of Prami can be nasty so I personally would never use it.

Caber start with like .25mg twice a week maybe and Prami start at .125mg everyday and slowly increase dosage up. You'll be able to find better protocols on google I'm sure.