Lab test surprises

RusTLad

Awards
Through the job I do I have access to a very well equipped lab where I have been able to test a lot of steroids over the past few years. In preparation of my next cycle I've been able to test the actual content of my orals and injectables, testing the active compound as well as HPLC-UV testing (this determines the total mg/ml).

The results were surprising...
- Testex 200
- Label claim: Testosterone Cypionate 200mg per ml
- Lab result: Testosterone Cypionate 291mg per ml

- NPP 100
- Label claim: Nandrolone phenyl propionate 100mg per ml
- Lab result: Nandrolone phenyl propionate 146mg per ml

- Anadrol
- Label claim: Oxymetholone 50mg per tablet
- Lab result: Oxymetholone 57mg per tablet

All products were consistently overdosed and contained the active ingredients claimed. I was pleased in terms of 'more bang for your buck' but the l would expect more accurate dosing than I've seen here. Obviously these results only apply to this particular batch of each product (I could add the batch codes in if anyone was interested).

RusTLad

Awards
Makes sense as people buy the gear that they "felt the most". It's a rat race.

Tnx for posting these.
I think there's a lot of truth to that, you would more than likely feel some difference between 200mg & 291mg and end up buying the stronger product again.

The Anadrol I had tested is probably the best I've seen in terms of orals. I tested 3 oral products from a particular lab last year and 2 of the 3 contained 0 active ingredients.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tested 3 oral products from a particular lab last year and 2 of the 3 contained 0 active ingredients.
Wow that's not a good statistic, 2 out of 3.

I have access to something similar where I'm from. It's a government testing facility, for drug prevention something something. It's free and you can bring what ever to test. But always been to lazy to test.

200 vs 290 you should feel it yup.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow that's not a good statistic, 2 out of 3.

I have access to something similar where I'm from. It's a government testing facility, for drug prevention something something. It's free and you can bring what ever to test. But always been to lazy to test.

200 vs 290 you should feel it yup.
It Free to test whatever you like ..... And you've never tested anything?

That sounds crazy to me, man.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It Free to test whatever you like ..... And you've never tested anything?

That sounds crazy to me, man.
Nop, never did : D It's used mostly for street drugs, so it didn't occur to me until recently that I could bring them gear.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nop, never did : D It's used mostly for street drugs, so it didn't occur to me until recently that I could bring them gear.
If they'd test my gear, and there'd be no repercussions, I'd take them up on it!
:)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If they'd test my gear, and there'd be no repercussions, I'd take them up on it!
:)
Nop, nothing. Guys that sell dope, seldomly use the service to determine the purity of their stuff. I'll go and talk to them one day, to see what and how much I can bring them. If they'll agree, I'll bring them what ever : D

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inb4 you get caught smuggling illicit substances into the lab 😂

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious, do you also have a place like this?
Yes i do, i even contacted them back in the day when i thought i was poisoned.
However you have to pay to get things tested.

In all honesty over here if you tell someone that you use aas it is not a big deal, unless you distribute them of course.

Both my doctor and cardiologist know about my previous use and once they found out it was just testosterone they werent overly worried, only my cardiologist told me to refrain from using until i start feeling better.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes i do, i even contacted them back in the day when i thought i was poisoned.
However you have to pay to get things tested.

In all honesty over here if you tell someone that you use aas it is not a big deal, unless you distribute them of course.

Both my doctor and cardiologist know about my previous use and once they found out it was just testosterone they werent overly worried, only my cardiologist told me to refrain from using until i start feeling better.
Here only my psychologist knows about it and about what ever we talk about, he always mentions the freaking aas as a potential reason why this or that might not be working form me ... kinda wish I hadn't told him : )

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here only my psychologist knows about it and about what ever we talk about, he always mentions the freaking aas as a potential reason why this or that might not be working form me ... kinda wish I hadn't told him : )
They sent me to a shrink when i showed up for the 3rd time at the ER feeling like death during my 1st pct attempt. I told her look i am not panicking but i feel as if i am drunk constantly, could it be possible that i am feeling like this because of hypogonadism blah blah?

She was like yes it is possible but in the meantime until you feel better here are those pills (alprazolam).

I said thanks and left. I never went to pick up those pills and never had an intention to take any kind of benzo.

Something clicked inside my head and i decided to go and buy hcg the next day.

I came home and injected that morning. By evening my issues have vanished and i was feeling normal again.

Aas definitely do mess with your psyche. In hindsight the most intelligent thing i could have done was coming off at 9 week mark.

My hematocrit was high and i just donated blood. I wasnt making any more gains at all. I would have saved myself so much trouble.

But you simply dont want to stop, you know.