Lab Review & Next Steps

KrunkChris

Awards
Hi all, it has been a while since I posted, and looking to get a little more involved in the community (although I have said that before, I hope to stick to it this time!).

Over the past few years my situation has been trending upwards, in terms of how I look and feel, but I have been pretty inconsistent in my practices. Especially lifting weights as it has pretty much been non-existent. For the most part, I eat regular / cleaner home cooked foods and do light weights or cardio / walks 3-4x a week but nothing strenuous.

I am looking to try and build back the habits of diet and working out that I once had, in order to pursue feeling and looking my best, with certainly more energy. I also operate in a high-stress environment, and will look to work on that in my habits as well, through breath-work, walking, and meditating.

Below are my labs, and initial recommendations from a TRT/Wellness clinic. I would look for any advice and help from this group. Thank you for your time in advance. Labs are no coffee, but not fasting.

34/M/5'11/187

Biggest concern is low energy and low drive which I would say is mostly physical, as mentally I have been in a upward trending place. A lot of this would be trying to boost my metabolism and natural test levels.

I just signed up to get back on the RP Diet (10lb 8-week cut, no alch)
I plan on starting with Peloton 30 min weight workout (5x week)
Mediate using CALM 1x per day, along with journal ~daily
vitamin, preworkout, Vitamin D
Plus the recommendations below

Recommendations:
bVital Testo Support: Take 2 caps daily. Used to support testosterone levels in men. This is a natural booster that can revitalize and restore virility. Can also help increase testosterone levels, metabolism, circulation and stamina, performance, endurance, and hormone level
• bVital Estro Detox: Take 2 caps daily. Used to improve and detoxify estrogens. Very important for aiding in improved quality of life, hormone balancing, and preventative healt
• bVital Adrenal Calm: Take 2 caps 2x daily. Help accelerate the correction of cortisol and reduce response to stress. Reduce anxiety, stress, and improve mood. This is used during the correctional phase of therapy. Once root cause corrected, it will likely no longer be necessary.
bLean x 30ml: Inject 1ml IM 2-3x per week - (combo of MIC + Methyl B12 + L-Carnitine) This Lipotropic aids in body fat reduction, metabolize stored fats, improve metabolism. Provides patients with improved energy as well and improved liver functions.

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Could you post the labels of the supplements they suggested/recommended. I've never heard of these products and I'd like to know what's in them

KrunkChris

Awards
Could you post the labels of the supplements they suggested/recommended. I've never heard of these products and I'd like to know what's in them
Below are links to the supplements. Any feedback would be appreciate, thank you!

Test Support

https://thebiostation.com/product/badrenal-adrenal-calm/

https://thebiostation.com/product/bvital-estro-detox/

Blean - Stimulate fat loss with this specialized formula that includes L-carnitine to help your body burn fat for energy, along with MIC to further eliminate fat and toxins from the body, plus the most readily absorbed form of vitamin B12 called methylcobalamin to increase your metabolism and overall energy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Below are links to the supplements. Any feedback would be appreciate, thank you!

Test Support

https://thebiostation.com/product/badrenal-adrenal-calm/

https://thebiostation.com/product/bvital-estro-detox/

Blean - Stimulate fat loss with this specialized formula that includes L-carnitine to help your body burn fat for energy, along with MIC to further eliminate fat and toxins from the body, plus the most readily absorbed form of vitamin B12 called methylcobalamin to increase your metabolism and overall energy.
It's all crap, herbs and vitamins that don't actually raise your testosterone, and l Carnitine works very, very poor in oral form, needs to be injected to work properly.

Dont waste your money. You could buy the main ingredients individually at any Walmart or CVS type store for a fraction of the cost but I still wouldn't do it because they don't really do much.

I mean you can do whatever you want but it's a waste of money

KrunkChris

Awards
It's all crap, herbs and vitamins that don't actually raise your testosterone, and l Carnitine works very, very poor in oral form, needs to be injected to work properly.

Dont waste your money. You could buy the main ingredients individually at any Walmart or CVS type store for a fraction of the cost but I still wouldn't do it because they don't really do much.

I mean you can do whatever you want but it's a waste of money
Hey! Thanks for the feedback. I also see you are very active here and very knowledgable. Thank you for helping out!

I recently saw in another persons labs results post, you had mentioned there are many natural was to increase test. Could I ask a favor and you take a look at my testosterone results and let me know how you think the levels are (34 years old, 5"11, 195lbs, 20-25% BF). Could you also share with me those many ways to naturally increase test? Any insight would be appreciated.

You may recall, I am on the RP diet, and hoping to drop to 175lbs / 12-15% BF over the next ~3 months.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey! Thanks for the feedback. I also see you are very active here and very knowledgable. Thank you for helping out!

I recently saw in another persons labs results post, you had mentioned there are many natural was to increase test. Could I ask a favor and you take a look at my testosterone results and let me know how you think the levels are (34 years old, 5"11, 195lbs, 20-25% BF). Could you also share with me those many ways to naturally increase test? Any insight would be appreciated.

You may recall, I am on the RP diet, and hoping to drop to 175lbs / 12-15% BF over the next ~3 months.
Everything Renaissance periodization does is good, quality information, but remember something, more important than the type of diet you're following is making sure your in a big enough caloric deficit to reach your goal.

Me and you could follow the same diet and have completely different results because we have different calorie demands.

As far as raising test naturally. Unfortunately there are not many if any supplements that will SIGNIFICANTLY raise testosterone.

Losing weight and exercise will help, better diet and sleep will help. Optimal vitamin d levels will help. If your already doing all those things then you might get a extra few points out of a test booster or a boron supplement.

KrunkChris

Awards
Everything Renaissance periodization does is good, quality information, but remember something, more important than the type of diet you're following is making sure your in a big enough caloric deficit to reach your goal.

Me and you could follow the same diet and have completely different results because we have different calorie demands.

As far as raising test naturally. Unfortunately there are not many if any supplements that will SIGNIFICANTLY raise testosterone.

Losing weight and exercise will help, better diet and sleep will help. Optimal vitamin d levels will help. If your already doing all those things then you might get a extra few points out of a test booster or a boron supplement.
Understood, the RP diet app and their coaching all adjust the diet weekly based on weigh-ins. Cutting fats, then carbs, based on weight and progress. So they are dynamic, not a fixed template.

Thank you, all those natural things are on my list, but certainly just starting and got a ways to go!

Thanks for the feedback!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Understood, the RP diet app and their coaching all adjust the diet weekly based on weigh-ins. Cutting fats, then carbs, based on weight and progress. So they are dynamic, not a fixed template.

Thank you, all those natural things are on my list, but certainly just starting and got a ways to go!

Thanks for the feedback!
Oh, 1 more thing, just throwing this out there based on your screen name Krunkchris

Alcohol significantly lowers testosterone levels, 1 night of heavy drinking can lower your testosterone levels significantly for 5 days or so. So if your drinking 2x week or more then your testosterone levels will always be lower then they could be