Lab results

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
I was just curious as to everyone who has lab work dones results. How are your test and estro levels sitting? Did you have a full blood test that checks glucose, creatinine, sodium, etc? Just looking to compare some numbers. Oh, and what is or was your current cycle while the bloodwork was done? Thanks!

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just curious as to everyone who has lab work dones results. How are your test and estro levels sitting? Did you have a full blood test that checks glucose, creatinine, sodium, etc? Just looking to compare some numbers. Oh, and what is or was your current cycle while the bloodwork was done? Thanks!
On 200 mg Test C and 1 mg arimidex per week (both split dose Monday/Thursday), my total T varied between 1600 and 800, e2 was about 30. All other blood test values were within range, except for HDL cholesterol in the low 20s.

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
On 200 mg Test C and 1 mg arimidex per week (both split dose Monday/Thursday), my total T varied between 1600 and 800, e2 was about 30. All other blood test values were within range, except for HDL cholesterol in the low 20s.
Those are pretty good numbers. What did they give you for your estro range? Mine is high right now due to not using an AI.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are pretty good numbers. What did they give you for your estro range? Mine is high right now due to not using an AI.
I forget what the range was on the test, but I know most guys feel best with their estrogen between 20 and 30. If you aren't having high estrogen sides, I don't think you need to worry about it. Some guys like the extra water weight to lubricate their joints.

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
I've been talking about my levels in another thread I started but I kinda wanted to compare ya know. My test is 1791 and estro is 201. Only side is the water weight but I'm trying to take it down anyways because of how high it is

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
Come on guys, give some input. Make some conversation in this b*th.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are using low dose test, high dose trest right?

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
You are using low dose test, high dose trest right?
Both are high atm. 1000mg/test 100mg/trest. But I've started taking away some test. Only about 4 weeks left in cycle. 600/test right now.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are high atm. 1000mg/test 100mg/trest. But I've started taking away some test. Only about 4 weeks left in cycle. 600/test right now.
Maybe bigbeaph can help you out, I know next to nothing about controlling methyl estrogen.

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
I figured I'd get more numbers to compare to. I just was curious as to where people got their levels and what compound they were using to get it there.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figured I'd get more numbers to compare to. I just was curious as to where people got their levels and what compound they were using to get it there.
Arimidex (anastrazole) and Aromasin (exemestane) are the two main AIs. I think I'm done with Arimidex because it trashes my HDL, and want to try Aromasin. I have no idea on the dose you would need though, don't want to crash your e2. I'll add Old Witch aswell, I'm sure he would know a good starting point.

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
Arimidex (anastrazole) and Aromasin (exemestane) are the two main AIs. I think I'm done with Arimidex because it trashes my HDL, and want to try Aromasin. I have no idea on the dose you would need though, don't want to crash your e2. I'll add Old Witch aswell, I'm sure he would know a good starting point.
I have aromasin. I've started taking .5 for now and going to have blood ran again in a month to see where it gets me so that I know for my next cycle. I live trest and plan to include it in all future cycles but it definitely raises estro a lot. Luckily for me i have no major sides.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have aromasin. I've started taking .5 for now and going to have blood ran again in a month to see where it gets me so that I know for my next cycle. I live trest and plan to include it in all future cycles but it definitely raises estro a lot. Luckily for me i have no major sides.
Do you mean you are taking half of a 25 mg pill per week?

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
Nice, I know everyone reacts differently to compounds so I was curious as to everyone's experience. Plus just meeting the regulars in the forum. I plan on being an active long term member and like that I can talk about things and ask questions here cause honestly I'm pretty sure my wife will kill me in my sleep if I mention steroids or powerlifting or macros again lol. She's had enough, but I live talking and learning about it all. Plus I just found a picture of when I first started and I'm ridiculously happy with how far I've came. I'd be embarrassed and emasculated if I still looked that way.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1791ng on 1000mg of test per week? That’s underdosed.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't argue that, but it's reliable source for me for raws and cheap compared to others.
150mg one time per week had me at 1498ng and 150mg split twice a week had me at 991ng/dl. I’d try and find a better source for raws tbh.

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
150mg one time per week had me at 1498ng and 150mg split twice a week had me at 991ng/dl. I’d try and find a better source for raws tbh.
I have been looking into it but if you f*ck with raws I'm sure you understand reliable sources. I have 2, one is so let for test because of its price and it has been consistent. I plan on ordering from other source for next batch. But honestly wish I had ways other than online to get raws, but that's how it goes lol.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe bigbeaph can help you out, I know next to nothing about controlling methyl estrogen.
I'm not sure you can. When I ran trest I was running enough exem to continually keep my estro between about 12-18 on each test. I still had gyno issues and had to run nolva the whole time as the trest. I've never seen an answer to the methyl estrogen - that's one of the drawbacks to trest.

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
I'm not sure you can. When I ran trest I was running enough exem to continually keep my estro between about 12-18 on each test. I still had gyno issues and had to run nolva the whole time as the trest. I've never seen an answer to the methyl estrogen - that's one of the drawbacks to trest.
Only side is water retention. Luckily. But my estro is high af.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would try to find a test dose for yourself that doesn’t require an AI. I get 175 mg a week and my E2 is at 31.5 so I don’t need an AI. Having an HDL in the low 20s often happens to people running Superdrol. I normally have an HDL in the miss fourties and I ran an S23, Rad 140, Ostarine, Epi Andro cycle that put me in the low twenties for HDL. My point is if you keep it at that
level constantly, rather than just when on a cycle, you are going to clog your arteries with plaque and set yourself up for a possible major cardiac event in the future (though admittedly it takes many years for the plaque to accumulate). You only get one body and the plaque accumulation is irreversible.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would try to find a test dose for yourself that doesn’t require an AI. I get 175 mg a week and my E2 is at 31.5 so I don’t need an AI. Having an HDL in the low 20s often happens to people running Superdrol. I normally have an HDL in the miss fourties and I ran an S23, Rad 140, Ostarine, Epi Andro cycle that put me in the low twenties for HDL. My point is if you keep it at that
level constantly, rather than just when on a cycle, you are going to clog your arteries with plaque and set yourself up for a possible major cardiac event in the future (though admittedly it takes many years for the plaque to accumulate). You only get one body and the plaque accumulation is irreversible.
Thanks for the concern, I am aware of how bad having low HDL cholesterol is, and yet none of the awful TRT docs I had even batted an eye at it. I quit TRT and haven't taken an AI in 18+ months. Also do cardio every day and have a super clean high fat diet, so my bloods are perfect now. One day I may go back on TRT, and fully plan on using a test dose low enough to not need an AI.