Lab results

B4Hand

Awards
I'm 36 years old, 6'1" 193 lbs, 15% bf. I did a couple andro PH cycles with arimacare pro and other cycle supports. I finished up with Clomid PCT about a month ago and an OTC test booster about 2 weeks ago. I never got pre-cycle labs, so I'm not sure how much things have changed. I wish I had got a more in-depth hormone panel, but this is what I have:

Testosterone, Serum 282
LH 3.8
FSH, Serum
Estradiol 13.0

I really don't like any of these numbers. I wake up with wood every morning and was expecting higher test. It says this is "Normal" but it's a low normal. Should I be concerned? Is this really normal?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you feel good and have good sex drive I would retest in a few months before I got worried.

If it makes you feel better my last test levels was 43 2 months ago, lol, I was also very confused and a little depressed about it since I felt great, as confident as always and the same with the libido I stopped being worried. I took a little more Clomid, just got off that and will retest in a few weeks.

B4Hand

Awards
I was planning another ph cycle in the next month or so. Maybe I'll just run clomid a little longer after that cycle.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
50/25/25/12.5
That’s good, that’s kinda how I dose it also. I wouldn’t worry too much, retest after next cycle, maybe do 2 more weeks of 25mg ed Clomid and then be off a month or 2 before you do next blood work.

B4Hand

Awards
My thoughts exactly. I was thinking I maybe should've stayed at 25 a little longer. Thanks for the response.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Hey that estrodial level is low but as BBiceps said, if you feel good I wouldn't worry. I'd def get a retest and see how your body resets

B4Hand

Awards
I'm going to start a cycle with 1 andro and epiandro in the next couple of weeks. I still need to get a test base. I'm probably gonna wait til I complete that cycle with a longer duration of clomid before I get labs again.

Do you think running ar1macare during my previous cycle could've brought those numbers down as well?

And would it be wise to throw in a little clomid during cycle too? At what dose?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to start a cycle with 1 andro and epiandro in the next couple of weeks. I still need to get a test base. I'm probably gonna wait til I complete that cycle with a longer duration of clomid before I get labs again.

Do you think running ar1macare during my previous cycle could've brought those numbers down as well?

And would it be wise to throw in a little clomid during cycle too? At what dose?
Run Clomid instead of test base at 25mg ed during cycle, hopefully your levels won’t drop to much doing that but you should bounce back faster.