LAB RESULTS - your opinion please!

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Total is 2,025 and free is 554.4.
My cholesterol is really high but my doctor says testosterone shouldn’t effect my cholesterol so it’s a separate issue (edit: he said it shouldn’t affect my cholesterol negatively)
I’m wondering if these levels are dangerous and what y’all’s opinions are on levels that high. I was not intending on being at these levels so now I have to decide what to do.

thanks!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you on? What dosage of test and what’s your real question here?

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are you on? What dosage of test and what’s your real question here?
200mg test cyp (w/ anastrozole) split into 2 injections per week, and Gonadorelin twice per week.
I guess my real question is basically do you all think these levels are safe and sustainable?
I was also wondering what could have caused my cholesterol to spike but now I’m reading maybe it’s the anastrozole?
just looking for some educated opinions.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are they sustainable as trt? No they are not. Do some people run 10+ years on these type of bloods and are completely fine? Yes. Will this have negative impact on you long term? Extremely hard to tell because there’s little research about it. If you’re prone to certain health issues than yes a supra physiological level of test like that will certainly effect you negatively long term. Also it’s false that test long term doesn’t affect cholesterol. If your cholesterol is bad to begin with the last thing you want is to have high test levels for an extended period of time. Certainly puts you at higher risk than healthier person. Because if we are honest here if you have high cholesterol you are not healthy and high BP is the first risk factor of heart disease long term.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
200mg test cyp (w/ anastrozole) split into 2 injections per week, and Gonadorelin twice per week.
I guess my real question is basically do you all think these levels are safe and sustainable?
I was also wondering what could have caused my cholesterol to spike but now I’m reading maybe it’s the anastrozole?
just looking for some educated opinions.
If everything else is fine and you’re not over weight I would suspect it’s the Anastrozole that make the cholesterol go up. Where’s your Estro at? Maybe you can lower your AI or lower your Test dose and get rid of the AI.

Fireman1957

Awards
Mimbuild, I agree with BBiceps. If you lower your Test to say 125/150, I bet your numbers will come down and you won't even need an AI. I do believe I read that an AI wreaks hazard on your cholesterol. But, we are all different and you have to experiment. I get my BW every 4 months via my doc, plus I order CMP and LIPIDS from quest 2 months inbetween when I am trying other compounds. I am taking the same 200/week test cyp as you and my total is 1500 and free is right at 500. I pin daily and not sure if that is causing my SHBG to be low or not, but it is around 22, hence the high free.

Ryan40

Awards
Test directly effected my cholesterol when running it long term. I think that you have to get cholesterol and BP under control.
I agree with comments above, and stress you pay attention to the blood work.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Regarding your question about the levels being dangerous, your doctor will be able to assess the overall risk based on additional factors like your age, family history, and lifestyle. They may recommend lifestyle changes, medication, or further testing to manage your cholesterol effectively.
Nice of you for trying to help but hope you’re not always this slow…