L-Theanine as anxiolytic and comparison with phenibut/allo

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

as phenibut is somewhat addictive i was wondering if theanine would be a good replacement? If yes, what do you feel from it and how should it be dosed to get a feeling like on 2g phenibut.

Has anyone already tried allopregnolone (celtic dreams)? Is it really benzo-like without addictive tendencies?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if any amount of theanine is gonna ever "feel" like phenibut- it has some relaxing qualities just very mild in comparison to something like phenibut.
I got some celtic dreams in a trade(allopregnolone seemed very interesting to me) but I was unaware it was a nasal spray until I received it. I haven't tried it as the ideal of squirting it (or anything for that matter) up my nose just seems unappealing.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't think many will be able to compare Phenibut and Theanine as Phenibut is obviously the stronger of the two. What are you intending to use it for? Pre-bed?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think many will be able to compare Phenibut and Theanine as Phenibut is obviously the stronger of the two. What are you intending to use it for? Pre-bed?
No looking for pure anxiolytic/non-sedative

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont feel shiat from phenubut.. srs. I do love 500mg l-theanine though!

Mike