L-Carnitine l-tartrate underrated?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
So I ran out of it and didn't take it for 3 days after being on it for some time.

At first I wasn't planning to buy more as I thought it didn't have noticeable benefits.

But a couple of days after coming off it I noticed I had a difficult time expressing myself to others. IT was like I couldn't complete sentences correctly to tell my thoughts to others. It was quite strange. I didn't put this down to me not taking the LCLT at first, but then I remembered I hadn't been taking it.

As soon as I resumed, just like mAgic everything came back to normal and the clear thoughts and ease of expression were very noticeable. I also seem to see things more clearly now. It's quite impressive actually.

And this apart from the test boosting, pump inducing benefits of LCLT which everyone speaks of. I really think this supplement is underrated.

I use AI Sports bulk powder and I'm getting some more from CL Blue GRowth as well (hitting about 3g total daily, spaced out thoughout the day).

Thoughts?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I prefer to take alcar as it has a much more prominent affect on my cognition. Plus one bottle lasts freaking forever at 1g a day lol. You should try it out and compare it to lclt.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Quads, i do use alcar as well but only at a low 500 mg dose. I'v e tested it out extensively. It definitely helps with cognition - probably better than lclt like you said, but it doesn't seem to agree with me as much as i always get headaches if i go above what im taking at the moment. Ive also tried taking it with a choline source in an attempt to counter this but that didnt help. Plus it seems to lower my blood sugar so i limit taking it at times of the day when i'm not working out or doing some fo rm of cardio, which basically boils down to the few hours when im sleeping or about to sleep :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use alcar too. Love it. I do around 1 to 2. I also for lclt for about one or two grams from the preworkouts i take. If theres alot of lclt ill taper down the alcar.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been suing LCLT, might have to give ALCAR a shot.

Difference from what I know if LCLT is better for body composition compared to ALCAR is better for cognition. I guess it all depends on what a person wants out of it.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
One of the best workouts I had was years ago taking 2g of LCLT and Primordial Performance Phyto-Testosterone (liquid). Second time around the combo did not work as well but first time was remarkable. Incredible strength gains and control of the weight throughout the complete range of motion.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance... in the past I have had many of these products, I was a big fan of PP
Eric Potrez made products that have made their mark in the history of the supplements..