Unanswered Kudzu root Daidzin

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys how's it going? I was wondering if you could still drink alcohol if you took Kudzu root extract, containing Daidzin. I don't drink like I used to, hence the reason why I'm taking Kudzu root. However occasionally I don't mind drinking a couple of beers here and there. My question is does anyone know if Kudzu root interacts with alcohol, like how alcohol and antabuse interact?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys how's it going? I was wondering if you could still drink alcohol if you took Kudzu root extract, containing Daidzin. I don't drink like I used to, hence the reason why I'm taking Kudzu root. However occasionally I don't mind drinking a couple of beers here and there. My question is does anyone know if Kudzu root interacts with alcohol, like how alcohol and antabuse interact?
What does it do?

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Id never heard of this stuff, thanks for awaring me of something new:

You're welcome. I've tried kudzu root many times before. I take Solar ray Kudzu root extract which has 3mg Daidzin per capsule. Daidzin is very promising and I've noticed it helps me a lot with craving and staying sober. Better than normal Kudzu root even when taken at high doses such as 3 grams. Just was curious of Daidzin had any alcohol interactions like antabuse.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Id never heard of this stuff, thanks for awaring me of something new:

Also thank you for that link with the study! Wonder up to what dose of alcohol could be taken in combination of Kudzu root extract. Like I said I don't drink heavy anymore, nor do I intend too. Just was curious if every once in a while I go over to a family cookout and drink 3-5 beers I don't want to experience scary side effects.