KT-11 Feedback for Fat Loss

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi,

I just wanted to get some (hopefully) non-supplement rep opinions on their experiences with KT-11. What was your overall experiment with it and did you use it topically or orally? How much did you take and did you take it alone or stack it with other things?

Thanks for the responses in a advance,
-SS

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very mild. Drys you out. Is definitely androgenic though. Need 200 mg transdermal minimum to have gainz of muscle mass. Lower than that is underwelming.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I am a rep for strong we don’t carry any 11 products so this isn’t a “sales push” if that’s what you’re worried about. Have used topical and oral for years and love both. Topical works slightly better but I like oral for convenience. Other than EC it’s one of the most effective cutting supps out and I often stack them. Topical I would do 150-250mg and oral 300-500mg if funds permit. Lower
Doses still work well though.

semtex

semtex

Awards
It's expensive and it needs to be dosed really high

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what kind of post-cycle do you need for 11? Full?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well i think he said that cause thevenom got confused about the op post...hell i may be confused too idk lol....thevenom posted a yk 11 log...op talkin bout 11 kt

Last edited:

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
will i think he said that cause thevenom got confused about the op post...hell i may be confused too idk lol....thevenom posted a yk 11 log...op talkin bout 11 kt
no you guys are right. Yk11 def isn’t the same thing. I’m just appalled that his dude posted that, clearly without really reading the thread title. He just saw “11” and ran with it. Attention span less than a squirrel.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no you guys are right. Yk11 def isn’t the same thing. I’m just appalled that his dude posted that, clearly without really reading the thread title. He just saw “11” and ran with it. Attention span less than a squirrel.
lol yep!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, im aware they are not the same thing. I misread the post, it was a mistake, an accident.

What was not an accident was @jrock645 being a prick about it. Appalled, really? I was just trying to help so the insults are just ignorant. I have thick skin and can appeeciate a joke at my expense, this didntI feel like a joke to me. I have ADHD and have to deal with stuff like this daily. Its a struggle dude. Keep that toxic shit between you and your yesman @johnny412 in your DMs

Sorry @StarScream66. I had my log on my mind and my brain connected the wrong dots. I have no experience with kt-11. @djbombsquad didnt i see where you ran some?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, im aware they are not the same thing. I misread the post, it was a mistake, an accident.

What was not an accident was @jrock645 being a prick about it. Appalled, really? I was just trying to help so the insults are just ignorant. I have thick skin and can appeeciate a joke at my expense, this didntI feel like a joke to me. I have ADHD and have to deal with stuff like this daily. Its a struggle dude. Keep that toxic shit between you and your yesman @johnny412 in your DMs

Sorry @StarScream66. I had my log on my mind and my brain connected the wrong dots. I have no experience with kt-11. @djbombsquad didnt i see where you ran some?
aaaah for what its worth i apologize

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

oh Jesus dude, cry me a river. Want me to get you a tampon?

yeah, you made a mistake. No big deal but be a man about it instead of acting like a bloody gash.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh Jesus dude, cry me a river. Want me to get you a tampon?

yeah, you made a mistake. No big deal but be a man about it instead of acting like a bloody gash.
A man steps up to his mistakes like i did. You, my dude, are acting like a little boy. Have fun in this thread, im out.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A man steps up to his mistakes like i did. You, my dude, are acting like a little boy. Have fun in this thread, im out.
you’re the one crying like a but hurt gash. You didn’t step up. You whined and cried and made excuses like a bitch.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you’re the one crying like a but hurt gash. You didn’t step up. You whined and cried and made excuses like a bitch.
Alright dude thanks.

semtex

semtex

Awards
yk11 is a asarm but not 11 ketotestosterone
11-kt is not a sarm, yk11 is. people think sarms are safer then prohormones but there not. And technically what people label as prohormones are actually steroids.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, this thread got a little derailed I see :)

But, still looking for any other feedback on it. Can anyone explain exactly how it's working? Is it a DHT derivative? I read the Wikipedia article on it and I didn't get much from it from a practical standpoint. If it's a muscle builder, why use it during cutting? To preserve muscle?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

But, still looking for any other feedback on it. Can anyone explain exactly how it's working? Is it a DHT derivative? I read the Wikipedia article on it and I didn't get much from it from a practical standpoint. If it's a muscle builder, why use it during cutting? To preserve muscle?
I am a sponsor but I'll try not to be shilly. Yes, it's ideally used in a cut to preserve muscle while losing fat.

You can also use as a "bridge" into PCT whereby you stop all the really suppressive stuff and use just the KT for a few weeks and then start PCT. PA used to recommend this on PHF back in the day, but I digress...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I think I recall its mode of action seems to be more towards cortisol management than anabolism or even adronicity.
It is not a test, nor test, nor DHT molecule. 11KT is a fish androgen that is found in the food chain making this a DSHEA compliant PH. Its much beloved in cutting uses because its devastates visceral fat and makes your stomach / waist look much tighter.

semtex

semtex

Awards
I know it effect cortisol, and it can help with leaning out and preserving muscle on a cut but it's expensive and has to be does pretty high. If you use Kronos from aphex alchemy i would recommend 40 sprays a day, if you use prototype nutritions product I would recommend 100 spray a day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know it effect cortisol, and it can help with leaning out and preserving muscle on a cut but it's expensive and has to be does pretty high. If you use Kronos from aphex alchemy i would recommend 40 sprays a day, if you use prototype nutritions product I would recommend 100 spray a day.
so you're saying 400 mgs per day TD ? because I was thinking it would be quite lower myself.

semtex

semtex

Awards
I took Kronos at 25 sprays a day and didn't see much so it would have to be dosed higher the 11kt spray from prototype I remember people going through 2 bottles a month.

semtex

semtex

Awards
In the prohormone forum days people were running 11-oxo at closer to 900-1,000 mg. So I would guess since 11-kt it's transdermal it would be some where between 400-500mg half of the oral dose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the prohormone forum days people were running 11-oxo at closer to 900-1,000 mg. So I would guess since 11-kt it's transdermal it would be some where between 400-500mg half of the oral dose.
see that's where I think there is confusion.. 11KT is stronger than 11oxo, and while I do remember eating those doses I have never needed that kind of dose with TD kt. I would be interested in Nos' thoughts on the subject. I seem to remember running the 200mgs area.. its been awhile tho.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
400 seems excessive to me. I generally use 150 but as part of a stack. Maybe 300 tops if you're running it solo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yk11 is a asarm but not 11 ketotestosterone
Yk 11 is actually closer to a steroid then a sarm. Has a dht steroid backbone to it's structure, here's a another fun fact, technically you can call tren a sarm for it's extremely high androgen recptor activity. It's the most selective steroid. At least that I know of.

At the end of the day, there all just anabolics

semtex

semtex

Awards
LGI 11-x goes for $49.99 to run it at 900mg for 1 month you would need close to 4 bottles.Both are very pricey and need to be dosed high. There are some that prefer 11-oxo over 11-kt.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LGI 11-x goes for $49.99 to run it at 900mg for 1 month you would need close to 4 bottles.Both are very pricey and need to be dosed high. There are some that prefer 11-oxo over 11-kt.
i ran a bottle of brawn 11 oxo last year and it was kinda rough...just going by the legarthy and dark orange pee.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yk 11 is actually closer to a steroid then a sarm. Has a dht steroid backbone to it's structure, here's a another fun fact, technically you can call tren a sarm for it's extremely high androgen recptor activity. It's the most selective steroid. At least that I know of.

At the end of the day, there all just anabolics
That's the opposite of "selective." The idea behind SARMs is that they can be anabolic without being androgenic. They're supposed to "select" muscle tissue while avoiding hair follicle tissue, vocal cord tissue, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's the opposite of "selective." The idea behind SARMs is that they can be anabolic without being androgenic. They're supposed to "select" muscle tissue while avoiding hair follicle tissue, vocal cord tissue, etc.
I can say first hand yk 11 messes with your hair, it made me stop taking it. I like my hair

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think everyone is finding that sarms are not as selective as they are said to be

semtex

semtex

Awards
i ran a bottle of brawn 11 oxo last year and it was kinda rough...just going by the legarthy and dark orange pee.
I ran cortibloc from chemix and my pee was a dark orange but they claim it was the side effect of a high dose of BioPerine.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can say first hand yk 11 messes with your hair, it made me stop taking it. I like my hair
Yeah, SARMs are a fail for their intended purpose but for some, I guess they bring the gains. I never really played with them myself.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
see that's where I think there is confusion.. 11KT is stronger than 11oxo, and while I do remember eating those doses I have never needed that kind of dose with TD kt. I would be interested in Nos' thoughts on the subject. I seem to remember running the 200mgs area.. its been awhile tho.
I thought 11KT and 11-OXO were the same thing?

400 seems excessive to me. I generally use 150 but as part of a stack. Maybe 300 tops if you're running it solo.
What did you run it with?

At that price you might as well use real anabolics.

I ran cortibloc from chemix and my pee was a dark orange but they claim it was the side effect of a high dose of BioPerine.
Were you taking a lot of B vitamins at the same time? Riboflavin, in particular, is what makes your pee neon yellow when you get it in your multi or B complex. But, OTOH, a dark colored pee can indicate jaundice from liver damage. So, if that happened to me, I would stop everything and get a blood test ASAP.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What did you run it with?
Usually but not always a low dose of test and then whatever else I've been cutting with. Usually dien and/or something DHT-like ie Masteron, Proviron, Epiandrosterone, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, SARMs are a fail for their intended purpose but for some, I guess they bring the gains. I never really played with them myself.
I gave most of them a try and went back to regular gear. From what I saw, some definitely have there place. But there not replacing anything

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The fact that it's derived from fish... All I can think is "Fish thins the skin"