• RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone recommend a quality brand?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want more bang for your $ go with MTest by Competitive Edge Labs (same company owner). Full clinical dose plus other proven herbs.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want more bang for your $ go with MTest by Competitive Edge Labs (same company owner). Full clinical dose plus other proven herbs.
That you, but I was thinking of just a straight up ksm66 product for my first time, just to see how I respond to it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That you, but I was thinking of just a straight up ksm66 product for my first time, just to see how I respond to it.
always a good idea .. theres alot of pple here who have tried the SNS version and no complaints from me as well .. def feel more relaxed stress free, positive mood and good sleep on it.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vitamin Shoppes Thrive Brand KSM66. Should be available near you if there is a store near. Currently BOGO50% off.

I like it. I will however be getting the SNS now that I see it and the dose per cap. Can't beat that!