xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back in stock~ 20 $ off... get it while its hot~!!
Looking forward to trying this product when it's back in. I'm on my last bottle of PA 11 Spray. Expensive compound but dang it works well for me. In a slight calorie deficit I hold on to strength and fat seems to melt off. I just stumbled across Apex products and wow they have my other favorite compound as well Dieonlone (Synergen) hoping it gets back in stock as well.
both are in stock … BOGO on synergen!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
last day of the sale is tomorrow everyone! grab some up~

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of NOS 11KT and an empty kronos bottle is it possible to dump it into the kronos bottle and use the sprayer ?

Its alot easy for applications.

Thanks

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a few bottles of NOS 11KT and an empty kronos bottle is it possible to dump it into the kronos bottle and use the sprayer ?

Its alot easy for applications.

Thanks
Should be fine.

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got my order of kronos.. ive used Nos labs 11kt before with the spray bottle and it was awesome. When I ordered a couple days ago from apex site it showed the spray bottle and 100mg/ml. Im a little unhappy I received 30ml dropper bottles that are only 50mg a ml, which means I'm going to need another 4 bottles to get to where 2 100mg bottles wouldve gotten me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just got my order of kronos.. ive used Nos labs 11kt before with the spray bottle and it was awesome. When I ordered a couple days ago from apex site it showed the spray bottle and 100mg/ml. Im a little unhappy I received 30ml dropper bottles that are only 50mg a ml, which means I'm going to need another 4 bottles to get to where 2 100mg bottles wouldve gotten me.
We made that announcement about the change and placed a notice. Its literally posted at the top of the Kronos page in bright red letters. I am sorry for any confusion but Its still a great deal for this product.

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well then maybe I'm crazy, sorry guys.. couldve sworn I had seen 100mg/ml but either way I know the product is rock solid and definitely not questioning that.. guess I'll just have to order a few more

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok well then maybe I'm crazy, sorry guys.. couldve sworn I had seen 100mg/ml but either way I know the product is rock solid and definitely not questioning that.. guess I'll just have to order a few more
No need to apologize. I know you guys need quality gear at affordable prices and the idea of losing out on that can be alarming. I was a customer before I was an owner so I understand. It's kind of a "hair club for men" thing. (<--- That joke probably shows my age, lol.)

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely in the "no hair club for men." Used to bother me, but when i decided to buzz it all on a zero and grow a beard and just own it i love it now. Low maintenance, and during the quarantine since I buzz my own head/beard I still looked fresh and clean while everyone else was looking like wooly mammoths waiting on barbers to open

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm definitely in the "no hair club for men." Used to bother me, but when i decided to buzz it all on a zero and grow a beard and just own it i love it now. Low maintenance, and during the quarantine since I buzz my own head/beard I still looked fresh and clean while everyone else was looking like wooly mammoths waiting on barbers to open
Can't stop you now!

C

clutch_72

Awards
why the switch from the sprayer to the dropper? I just got some Kronos and was looking forward to using the spray.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the sprayer version was cost prohibitive for many of the customers and some would get clogged. This move was a win win on a couple levels. Now they come with a graduated dropper in 30 ml bottles. watch for BOGO offers!

F

flarestar

Awards
From a fat loss standpoint (not looking for gains, I'm on Tren) what would you say is the recommended dosage range. (Higher dose shorter cycle vs low dose longer cycle) I've done 100-125mg/day with other brands. Some were dosing OL's 11kt at 250mg/day or more a few years back

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just picked some up to stash away. Sucks! With Dien and Kronos gone I'll probably just end up going to the dark side! Either of these paired with EpiAndro was a legit cycle especially those of us on TRT.

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
Are there any compounds out there similar to 11-kt?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you looking for in a product? I always used 11kt for fat loss and it was hard to top. Their new flash point might be a good replacement but it’s more for spot fat reduction instead of overall.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
some people say that 7-keto DHEA is kinda similar... Ursa Major will produce result very similar, though through a different mechanism

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, I got two Kronos in the mail today, droppers.

How do I dose this and where? How many drops per day? What is the goal here? I've used 11-OXO in the past many times but always capsules.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
use a full dropper per day.. you may like 2 ml so.. two droppers. i like to put it on my shoulders but with kronos you can pput directly on the stomach too.. (any thing skin area works well)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
use a full dropper per day.. you may like 2 ml so.. two droppers. i like to put it on my shoulders but with kronos you can pput directly on the stomach too.. (any thing skin area works well)
Yes, I figured out a full dropper was 100. I applied it to both forearms but it does probably make sense to do shoulders so there's not that wet/sticky gimmick going on when I'm working out. Thank you!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have any reviews on Kronos? I am not seeing much results, and have been applying it to the areas Ripper pointed out. I still have 90% of a second bottle left.

When I used 11-OXO caps back in the day the results were pronounced as hell. I figured this was actually stronger.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone have any reviews on Kronos? I am not seeing much results, and have been applying it to the areas Ripper pointed out. I still have 90% of a second bottle left.

When I used 11-OXO caps back in the day the results were pronounced as hell. I figured this was actually stronger.
How much are you using daily? What kind of results are you expecting? It's a good compound but it is on the mild side (I believe stronger then 11-OXO caps thought). I wouldn't expect to see mass gains from it. Where is shines is helping to hold on to muscle mass in a cut and can assist with fat loss a bit due to it's cortisol lowering ability. Also very low sides and stacks well with other things. You might need to try upping the dose or you could stack it with with some EpiAndro. But again keep in mind it's not a compound to produce quick drastic changes. Hope this helps brother.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Ive used it with much success. what were you looking to get out of it? Its best used as stated above.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of us really enjoy this product (as outlined above).

Some guys rate it as one of their favorites, including @papapudgy .

N

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve not used Kronos yet but have 6 bottles that I purchased during the sale. I had great results with an 11-kt and Alpha seven. lost 6 lbs but put on muscle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

what dose you running? when comparing to oral, you would want to be fairly close to a little more than half the oral dose. that should help to get you to see the effects you want.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what dose you running? when comparing to oral, you would want to be fairly close to a little more than half the oral dose. that should help to get you to see the effects you want.
Got ya. I will try that.