nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kronos_webcard_360x.jpg

Kronos_360x.jpg

Kronos contains the adrenosterone metabolite known as 11-KT. This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of seafood. We've added an acetate ester for increased lipophilicity and enhanced absorption. We've packaged this product with a stylish and easy to use trigger sprayer for quick and simple applications. This topical spray helps *promote the appearance of lean muscle while helping to *reduce the appearance of subcutaneous fat and excess water.

PRODUCT INGREDIENTS
Benzyl Alcohol, Miglyol 810, Miglyol 812, Polysorbate 80, Androst-4-ene-3,11-dione- 17b-acetate, Aloe Leaf Juice, Benzoate esters, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Essential oils of: Eucalyptus Leaf, Orange Peel and Peppermint Leaf, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Suggested application is 5-10 Sprays to the upper body 1-2 times per day. Best if used on clean, dry skin with minimal hair. Ideal application sites include chest, clavicle, shoulders and upper arms. Apex Alchemy’s unique formulation incorporates self-occluding technology to create a protective barrier over the application zone in order to prevent product rub-off. Please speak with a physician before using any of our products or cosmetics. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/products/kronos

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much 11kt is in 10 sprays?

VegMed

Awards
At 10 sprays how many servings in a bottle? Tried looking for the answer on the website first. Thanks

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At 10 sprays how many servings in a bottle? Tried looking for the answer on the website first. Thanks
At 10 sprays per day, a bottle should last 50 days

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Check out my Kronos log swole homies!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took my first dose of 10 sprays this morning after a shower - phenomenal delivery. Sprayer is excellent quality and application is very easy to control with no mess. Dried fast and spread well, didn’t slow me down getting dressed. This is easily the best sprayer/pump of any TD I’ve ever used, very consistent.

Awesome first impressions of Kronos!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first dose of 10 sprays this morning after a shower - phenomenal delivery. Sprayer is excellent quality and application is very easy to control with no mess. Dried fast and spread well, didn’t slow me down getting dressed. This is easily the best sprayer/pump of any TD I’ve ever used, very consistent.

Awesome first impressions of Kronos!
The sprayer is dope for sure. I really like the bottles.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is an OTC PCT supplement sufficient with this?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is an OTC PCT supplement sufficient with this?
Depends on dose and length but I would do otc pct or a very low dose serm if I ran it solo

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on dose and length but I would do otc pct or a very low dose serm if I ran it solo
Was thinking of adding this for my cut for the next 8 weeks or so. Was hoping Rebirth or Super PCT would be sufficient!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of adding this for my cut for the next 8 weeks or so. Was hoping Rebirth or Super PCT would be sufficient!
I have played with rebirth. If you dose it on the high end I would feel confident using it after up to 6 weeks of Kronos. So maybe 7 pumps a day to make one bottle last. But if you start upping dosage, adding compounds, or lengthening usage the suppression becomes more and more of a concern.

I am not a doctor. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once 🧐

VegMed

Awards
Are you guys going to produce Kronos again? In not, why? Thanks

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you guys going to produce Kronos again? In not, why? Thanks
Probably, depends largely on how available raw materials end up being.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you going to produce your laxogenin and IA product againt, with the recent FDA wacht list on laxogenin

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you going to produce your laxogenin and IA product againt, with the recent FDA wacht list on laxogenin

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it matter when 11-KT should be applied? Would it make sense to apply once a day in the evening when cortisol levels tend to be high?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it matter when 11-KT should be applied? Would it make sense to apply once a day in the evening when cortisol levels tend to be high?
IME it doesn't reeeeally matter but some people do like to keep it to the morning and/or evening/bedtime

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Poooossibly. I should know in another day or so if we're going to do another batch or two with that formula.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW, I was able to get a small batch of Kronos whipped up.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Can you make Prototype Nutrition’s delta 1,4 version ?

MASSIVEJ

Awards
When using this along with another of your products like Ursa Major can you apply both at the same time? Is it best to divide the doses or apply all at once? If using both at the same time should you use different areas or can you use the same spot?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No to hijack this tread but would transdermal Ara work ? Lots of people love it , a quite a few complain about joint issues, maybe local applications would solve that problem .

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When using this along with another of your products like Ursa Major can you apply both at the same time? Is it best to divide the doses or apply all at once? If using both at the same time should you use different areas or can you use the same spot?
You can apply them at the same time but I would try to hit different areas.

I think it's best to use Kronos either first thing in the morning or in the evening ie times when cortisol is highest.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No to hijack this tread but would transdermal Ara work ? Lots of people love it , a quite a few complain about joint issues, maybe local applications would solve that problem .
I dont think it would solve that problem because increasing inflammation is its MOA.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Arachidonic acid. There are so many detriments to increased inflammation, I just don't think it's worth whatever gains it may help with.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think it would solve that problem because increasing inflammation is its MOA.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Arachidonic acid. There are so many detriments to increased inflammation, I just don't think it's worth whatever gains it may help with.
Totally agree with this. Arachidonic Acid is sooo over-rated. I have no interest with this product, yet some people love it.

MASSIVEJ

Awards
You can apply them at the same time but I would try to hit different areas.

I think it's best to use Kronos either first thing in the morning or in the evening ie times when cortisol is highest.
I use Ursa major after I get up and take a shower, applying to the upper chest, clavicle, and shoulder areas. What would be the other optimum areas to apply the Kronos?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use Ursa major after I get up and take a shower, applying to the upper chest, clavicle, and shoulder areas. What would be the other optimum areas to apply the Kronos?
Forearms, shins, tops of feet and back of the neck/behind your ears (though that might be tough to spray directly)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any feedback on this? Does it need to be megadoses like other 11Kt products?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any feedback on this? Does it need to be megadoses like other 11Kt products?

VegMed

Awards
Think this will be back in stock again in near-ish future? Thanks

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking forward to trying this product when it's back in. I'm on my last bottle of PA 11 Spray. Expensive compound but dang it works well for me. In a slight calorie deficit I hold on to strength and fat seems to melt off. I just stumbled across Apex products and wow they have my other favorite compound as well Dieonlone (Synergen) hoping it gets back in stock as well.