Kronos arimahex dosage

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about taking advantage of the bogo deal and picking up some Kronos and Arimahex. What would be the appropriate dosage/length of time to run this stack?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You doing a cutting/recomp cycle? I'd run the Kronos around 6 weeks, start a 2ml (100 mg) see how that treats you and maybe bump to 3ml. It's not the strongest compound as far as mg bases go but at the right dose it does work well for holding onto muscle and trimming down the midsection. Plus most folks seem to have very little sides from it. I've never used Arimahex so I'll let some else help out on that one. Let us know how it goes homey.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking about taking advantage of the bogo deal and picking up some Kronos and Arimahex. What would be the appropriate dosage/length of time to run this stack?
if all you are doing is cutting I recomend using the lowest amount to get the job done. Honestly, 11Kt is a strong cortisol modulator and will give great results in a strict calorie deficit, even at low doses. I would start, @ 1 ml. of Kronos per day and .5 ml eod on your Arimahex. slowly increase the dosage in a classic up-taper pattern.
an example would be to increase to 1.5 ml Kronos at the 2 week mark, and bump the arimahex up to .75/// add the ssame amount to the dose again in 2 weeks and so on.. as you get leaner you will run the risk of getting sore joints and such, from lowering the cort and estrogen thus becoming dry... but then thats kinda what you are after isnt it? :cool:

if you are looking to recomp or otherwise my answer changes drastically.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the response but I ended up buying 3 more ursa and 1 epichoas been using both for a month and very happy with results. Still might pull the trigger on Kronos and arimahex