Kre-alkalyn creatine caps

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I've just purchased some kre-alkalyn creatine caps as I've heard there very effective. Anyone tried them or are still using them??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its probably the least fav amongst the crowd.. monohydrate is the best for the money

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I didn't notice anything when taking them

cjdesmit

Awards
Going to have to go against the grain here. I've been using it for about 2 years. Creatine mono gives me terrible stomach cramps and bloating. Not so with the Kre-Alkalyn.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The benefit of KA is the lack of stomach issues, and it doesn't require as much as CM. I used to use KA but it was just cheaper to use CM, and I don't get the stomach issues.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I've went through a couple bottles of this a while back, didn't buy again.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Only been taking the kre-alkalyn for a day so going to see how they work. Everyone's body's are different people react different to different things. Anyone tried the Arnold nitro pump creatine? Heard it's good but just thinking you might only be paying for the name as it's got Arnold's name on it which can be a massive attraction

PILL

Awards
If mono doesn't bother you I see no reason to not just buy the cheapest mono you can find from a reputable brand.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
If mono doesn't bother you I see no reason to not just buy the cheapest mono you can find from a reputable brand.
I've tried a mono before and felt like it bloated me to much. I've heard kre doesnt give you any of these side effects so goin try this out for now

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Everyone will have there own option on the product but honestly you can't go wrong with mono. thats all i use and i can't complain about it at all. Cheap too witch is always a plus

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I used to take krealkalyn. Now just the cheap of the cheap mono for me

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I've been using these kre alkylan for 3 days now and I can feel the energy boost about 30mins after I've swallowed them but about 3 hours later the energy levels drop rapidly. When I was taking mono I had energy constant. Anyone else experienced that?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been using these kre alkylan for 3 days now and I can feel the energy boost about 30mins after I've swallowed them but about 3 hours later the energy levels drop rapidly. When I was taking mono I had energy constant. Anyone else experienced that?
You get energy from Creatine?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I don't feel anything from it lol. Do you mean energy similar to a stim? or energy as in you can work for longer?
Bit of both really. I was using an all in one protein/creatine before the kre and I could feel the boost with that aswell. It's either a boost or it's all in the mind lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bit of both really. I was using an all in one protein/creatine before the kre and I could feel the boost with that aswell. It's either a boost or it's all in the mind lol
Have you never taken any type of creatine before now?