Kratom WORX Review

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey fellas, wanted to throw up a review and thanks @TheVenom for allowing me to try kratom for the first time. Also, thanks to @ValiantThor08 for helping me with dosing and such since I am a noob with kratom. I was sent 3 strains like all of the other loggers.

First strain I tried was 6g of red bali twice on Wednesday - Taste alright for being kratom , lol. Didn't mind it. Seemed to upset my stomach for like 10 mins right after dosing but went away quick. I felt a great , relaxed mood and some euphoria. Second dose was taken pre workout and felt nice. Smooth , clean feeling

Second - Maengda - WOW , this was potent. I could only dose it once. Felt very energetic on this stuff but it did cause some nausea. However , the energy boost was apparent. Felt very motivated and focused, as well. Felt more "stimmy" than bali, but I liked it other than the nausea.

So far, a great experience with kratom. I still have to try super green

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you like the maengda my man. The sedating strains can be a bit much on the gut for a few doses, but that usually subsides once you get accustomed to using kratom in general. I'm to where I'm tuning my use with blends, trying to find that mix that hits like

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you like the maengda my man. The sedating strains can be a bit much on the gut for a few doses, but that usually subsides once you get accustomed to using kratom in general. I'm to where I'm tuning my use with blends, trying to find that mix that hits like
View attachment 199991
Yes sir, that's what I've read and it's nothing I can't handle. I've seen some kratom vapes and mayb kworx will com out with one? I am curious if this could be easier on the gi for thosee who can't handle it. Bali = favorite so far and maengda was stimulating for me, not sedating. Super clean energy

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes sir, that's what I've read and it's nothing I can't handle. I've seen some kratom vapes and mayb kworx will com out with one? I am curious if this could be easier on the gi for thosee who can't handle it. Bali = favorite so far and maengda was stimulating for me, not sedating. Super clean energy
We're working on some new products, one at a time. There are so many moving parts with each company I work for and I'm in the middle of it all, so eta is never lol.

It's always interesting to see how differently some people react to things, sometimes the exact opposite of what is expected. Like the way I drink coffee to wind down before bed, or the way my wife likes to make sure I'm super busy with stuff to do on my one weekly off-day 😂

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We're working on some new products, one at a time. There are so many moving parts with each company I work for and I'm in the middle of it all, so eta is never lol.

It's always interesting to see how differently some people react to things, sometimes the exact opposite of what is expected. Like the way I drink coffee to wind down before bed, or the way my wife likes to make sure I'm super busy with stuff to do on my one weekly off-day 😂
It's quite amazing and just shows how different and unique each human is

Pure, behemoth, etc, always going the extra mile and adding new additions/doing new things it seems. I like that about them

You make a much better rep than russo lmao

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super green was super nice. It basically just felt like an amped red Bali . Really loved it

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If Bali started a cycle of 500 mg of test , 300 mg of tren and a lil gh . Maybe anavar thrown in there = super green

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's quite amazing and just shows how different and unique each human is

Pure, behemoth, etc, always going the extra mile and adding new additions/doing new things it seems. I like that about them

You make a much better rep than russo lmao
Lol, russo is a good guy, we're just different kinds of animals. He's great for our business and our business is great for him. I've only talked with him once, and VERY briefly at that, but I don't think either of us could swap positions very well, nor would we want to.

If Bali started a cycle of 500 mg of test , 300 mg of tren and a lil gh . Maybe anavar thrown in there = super green
Lmfao. I actually had some Bali about 30m ago. My upper back has been tighter than a moths ass and now the Bali has me unwound in bed feeling great!