Kratom ruining your test levels #beware#

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Those who are not on trt and use kratom daily should be aware that it's known to significantly lower test levels to the point it lower libido in many. I know many here use daily, for those NOT on trt how has this effected gains, gym performance, and test levels if you happen to have blood work.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Google and Reddit and you'll find the info you want. It works on the same receptors as opioids which has tons of proof to lower test levels to low levels and reduce libido. I'm not here to prove anything only to discuss with people who this has effected.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Google and Reddit and you'll find the info you want. It works on the same receptors as opioids which has tons of proof to lower test levels to low levels and reduce libido. I'm not here to prove anything only to discuss with people who this has effected.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It raises prolactin, and can lower testosterone. Typically depends on frequency and dose of use. A good thing to take prolactin support when taking Kratom.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Raised prolactin can cause puffy nips as well correct? I'd assume it could do that but never heard of users lactating or anything

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
S’all good...I’m not a kratom user (tried it a couple times made a thread on it too)

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would like to see more clinical data about Kratom and OPIAD. Kratoms alkaloids display biased mu agonism, are also Delta agonist and there are other alkaloids with different MOAs, so the outcome could be different from classical mu agonists.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kratom is some nasty stuff- coming from someone that had a very hard time breaking the dependence after 4 years. Apart from making me a mean person to be around, loss of sleep, bad looking skin, and hair loss, I am not sure it directly causes low test but I imagine it's possible.